The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick question if anyone knows- Did they pay for their flights to the Maldives or was that also gifted? Thanks guys and remember to keep safe!

Reactions: 4
Roast beef and all the trimmings?? Pahahah, my bets on cottage or shepards pie. Is mashing potatoes too difficult for them though? Possibly.
Okay.... Sosidjjj casserolllle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just had a little dick in my mouth
SICK. I MEANT SICK. OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully it wasn't creepy's 😂🙈
Oh the shame. I meant sick. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely spot on. The house will have little if any equity in it and that mortgage costs will be high as they wouldn’t have had a large deposit and they’ve not had it long. In this weekends newspapers it says many banks are withdrawing mortgage offers for applicants with less than a forty percent deposit (about £160,000 on their house) Could be why they don’t appear to be moving
Is it def up for sale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why the duck is she thanking sarah for putting him in it? She paid for and sent him a gift it should be sarah thanking HER. So backwards these fans

The big empty bottle of milk in the background maybe?
And the full bottles in the fridge

Do you mean 'sick' or have you been breaking the rules for a rendezvous with Creepy? :m:ROFLMAO::m
Yup j meant sick. Bloody iPhone. Sat here pmsl

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think the coronavirus "hype" is working out the way they wanted it to.

Kicked up the arse by some of the Ifam for travelling abroad in a pandemic, going straight out to shop on their return, abandoning Prinny and now Milkgate.

I bet they were dreaming of all the cold hard cash they would get from kiddies off school rewatching their vlogs over and over again. Now the harsh reality of (a) duck all content because they're confined to barracks (b) House sale falling through and (c) Adsense revenue plummeting must be kicking in.

Bad boi bad boi, whatcha gonna do when the bailiffs come for you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
After hours and a I mean a very lot hours of dealing with people that really, or should I say a very lot of health mental health issues, do I really want to watch this 'episode'? im worried about my own mental health, but hey Ive got milk in my fridge and also grapefruit, lemons and strawberries -feck it this lottery winning crap I'm gonna have myself and 'MILK BATH'!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m starting to believe i am the only one that genuinely can’t see it? I think he’s big for his age 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m concerned as to why there are so many dangerous leads where Jace can easily grab them now he is walking.

Reactions: 4
Because they are incapable of thinking logically, with the amount they’ve made over the last few years they could have paid of their mortgage and set up trust funds for the kids futures plus a nice little pension pot but they’ve pissed it all up the wall buying tat from b&m and primark and will have nothing to show for their “hard work”
Don't forget pissing it up on levis, and alot of tit they probably want others to believe is sponsored so real sponsors approach them.

Yeah, reply i dare you. go on you absolute f#*k wit.
Of course Chris and Sarah wouldn't volunteer, that would mean being nice decent selfless humanbeings of which they've never been, proves giving food to homeless is for a financial gain of look at us, whilst volunteering to help during this crisis couldn't be filmed as they know that would finish them off. We all know that they don't do anything unless for money and will happily sit back and allow others to help out. Just shows them up as the dispicable pair they are. Oh and Chris and Sarah your probably wondering if I'm doing my bit, well I'll answer for you, yes I am I'm a keyworker out there 6 days a week as is my husband and my 3 children as well as home schooling my 4th, running my home, cleaning and cooking. So I'd say I'm in a very good position to speak up. I hope you are losing everything because greedy selfish people I believe have their day and I believe you reap what you sow, you maybe in your own warm comfy bed without a care in the world but oneday karma will strike. I hope oneday you may need something and noone will help you. I've got 2 hours on my shift then I'm going home not to the privilege of my warm bed but to my family before they start their shifts. I'm happy we are helping others and making a difference, whilst your only happy you've made profit of Chinese tat that you said you've designed yourself but admitted it's from cheap China made for pennies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Stopped watching them for a while as life (I'm a trainee teacher in a college atm so currently completing my PGCE) got in the way... but being a trainee teacher I noticed a few things especially about Isabelle- I know she's not exactly of the age that I teach but she's close to it; but her mood/enthusiasm seems to have gone down dramatically in the past 6 months. Maybe it's because she doesn't see her friends that often (obviously they don't tell us everything) or because she still plays young-type games with her younger sisters and I think her mental health will be affected. Anyone else agree with me on this? Also, I've seen on here how the girls aren't intelligent etc and I don't know if that's true but how clever is Isla?! I think it really shows when she speaks about biology and history- I'm not saying she's autistic so please don't come for me! haha but she definitely shows traits in that area! :) Definitely could be successful in that field if it gets encouraged.

That is all. Thanks :)
I agree with you re: Isla. She can be a right little brat at times but I have often thought that out of the 3 girls she seems the brightest (which let’s face it, is not hard) & the most keen to learn. I think she could do really well at school given half a chance but that’s the problem, because she isn’t given a chance. Constant absenteeism combined with parents at home not giving a tit about education combined with a pretty bad (in my opinion) speech defect which they seem to be doing nothing to fix. It’s a real shame actually.

Reactions: 22
They must be buying views I Know more kids are watching as off school etc but last night vlog has 65k and when I checked social blade at around 11 it had about 127k views for the whole day and now social blade is saying 240k 🤷‍♀️ I hope whoever said that Adsense has dropped 50% is right 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They must be buying views I Know more kids are watching as off school etc but last night vlog has 65k and when I checked social blade at around 11 it had about 127k views for the whole day and now social blade is saying 240k 🤷‍♀️ I hope whoever said that Adsense has dropped 50% is right 😂
It’ll be Chris up until 5am with every laptop in the house open running videos on loop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just checked on YouTube it only says 65k so it's not going well 🤣

Reactions: 6
Whose taking food round to Nanna or even FaceTiming her or even a phone call ??

Both myself and my husband are juggling working from home and home schooling 3 children.
But we are also spending our time making sure all our elderly relatives have everything they need.We've spent the weekend taking food parcels to them and some of our friends that are in isolation.also ringing my very elderly Nan everyday and FaceTiming both of our mums who are both widows in their 70s ! I also helped the local farm shop on Friday as they were asking for volunteers to deliver veg boxes ! We just do that as a family without even thinking about it but then just thinking what the hell have the Minghams actually done for anyone else but sit around moaning about not getting take aways and moaning they can’t get a delivery slot ! !
Both of them sat on their arses at home doing nothing !!! 😡 Absolutely disgusting !!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.