The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.

Reactions: 47
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.
I agree- they would show off because they are the most materialistic twats ever lol !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
House is back on market for 399.000 or there abouts was added to rightmove on 27.3.2020 🤣🤣 they will have trouble selling it now noone should be out viewing and secondly house prices will fall. Happy day minghams

Shows Chris lied though saying house move was very soon weeks ago they couldn't of even exchanged. Oh well should of not gone on holiday and wrapped up house move quicker. Buyer probably wanted to move ages ago but was delayed and didn't want to hold on even longer with what's happening. You can tell it wasn't how Chris and Sarah were playing it as house wasn't even packed up ready to go. You can tell they wasn't even trying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
House is back on market for 399.000 or there abouts was added to rightmove on 27.3.2020 🤣🤣 they will have trouble selling it now noone should be out viewing and secondly house prices will fall. Happy day minghams

Shows Chris lied though saying house move was very soon weeks ago they couldn't of even exchanged. Oh well should of not gone on holiday and wrapped up house move quicker. Buyer probably wanted to move ages ago but was delayed and didn't want to hold on even longer with what's happening. You can tell it wasn't how Chris and Sarah were playing it as house wasn't even packed up ready to go. You can tell they wasn't even trying.

They admitted a while back that the buyer was pressuring them to move out, this is all the Ingham's own doing - again. They really are their own worst enemies. Chris was bragging 2 or 3 days ago that the new house would have a hot tub. Now they get to spend their summer with their nosey neighbours in the chav palace.

Chris can live out his teen skinny dipping fantasies in lockdown with Sarah in one of these now

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 10.42.32.png

Congrats ChrissyPoo, such lovely news 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I ask as didn't watch vlog did Inghams clap at 8pm on Thursday?

Reactions: 3
Congratulations Chrissypoo beautiful news x

they were quiet yesterday considering it was baby’s birthday you think they were sulking about the house back up on the internet for all to see? X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I ask as didn't watch vlog did Inghams clap at 8pm on Thursday?
Not only clapped, but woohooed a fair bit as well, plus screeching "Thank you Leanne" to her only friend. It was quite the performance.

Bet the neighbours are crying into their breakfast this morning after seeing the For Sale sign being erected again.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Congratulations @ChrissyPoo on the birth of your beautiful baby. If he's a boy, is he called Jason, Tattle, Reign, Truman, Chris, Malcolm, Hi Steve, Dougal, Matalan or River? And if she's a girl, I'm pretty damned certain you will have named her Sarah. How could you not...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm waiting for the "not that we have to address this, but WE'VE decided not to move" speech.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Yes but was screaming about how brilliant their street was. Their street??? It was country wide you tit
Was amazing everywhere wasn't it. I hope we do it every Thursday. But they make out they are a caring family but what are they tributing at this time. Chris or Sarah could volunteer to take food to the vulnerable but of course they won't, they will only risk themselves for a holiday or their gain.

Reactions: 16
Yes but was screaming about how brilliant their street was. Their street??? It was country wide you tit
These are the people who thought boxing day was only a thing in their family. We arent dealing with the best and brightest. They might not realise the NHS serve a wider community than Bradford

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.