The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
April, and they'll find away of buying her 100s of presents even though you can only shop for essentials.
Online retailers are still delivering so can’t really judge them for that. Lots of people will still be ordering their children birthday presents

Reactions: 6
That’s what annoys me they obviously decided it’s wasn’t safe to do a prinny hand over as they should be in isolation for 14 days ! BUT they decided it was safe for Sarah to go and infect the general public in Aldi,morrisons,homebargins and poundstrecers for snack baskets 😡 They are so self centred !!
They are liars.. They have probably been with granny Jane every day.. I guarantee it.

Hi bad back will be an excuse for not being in the vlogs much cus he’s feeling down.... which means he can nip off and work at the office.
Plus all the ifam were wondering if super Chris was going to volunteer at the hospital ha ha.. Now he can be like.. Sorry mate. Bad back.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Totally agree my little boy is 2 we have a slide swing small trampoline and then little cars and tractors.
Thank god for the neighbours sake they don’t have a trampoline out there, can you imagine the noise they’d make!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Online retailers are still delivering so can’t really judge them for that. Lots of people will still be ordering their children birthday presents
They already have enough toys to bring back toysRus... Could they not just donate to a kids charity in Isla's name as they claim to be such huge humanitians?

I guess that doesn't bring in the views from clickbaiting the or over endulgence though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe so, but even if online retailers are selling she will still buy ridiculous amounts of gifts at a time people are struggling and at a time her kids don't need excessive crap.

Reactions: 9
Maybe so, but even if online retailers are selling she will still buy ridiculous amounts of gifts at a time people are struggling and at a time her kids don't need excessive crap.
Yeah but she does that anyway.
They must be struggling for content by now didnt they stretch the baby’s over about three days

Reactions: 3
They are liars.. They have probably been with granny Jane every day.. I guarantee it.

Plus all the ifam were wondering if super Chris was going to volunteer at the hospital ha ha.. Now he can be like.. Sorry mate. Bad back.
that’s exactly it

Reactions: 1
To be fair going to get prinny would mean they would’ve had to go to Chris’s parents house and be in contact. I can’t fault them for not getting prinny, tbh. Prinny is probably having a ball anyway, she’s better off there.
No it doesn't. Grandpa and grandma could have droven her over and let her into the garden a car, the caravan or the garange. . and also left some groceries for the housebound family. Just as other persons do for friends or family who are in isolation.

Reactions: 10
No it doesn't. Grandpa and grandma could have droven her over and let her into the garden a car, the caravan or the garange. . and also left some groceries for the housebound family. Just as other persons do for friends or family who are in isolation.
Exactly. Or gone into the garden through the back gate. Dropped her off. Waved at the girls through the window. Left. Open door and let prinny in...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.