The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Sarah's Insta story. How thick can one person actually be? Makes a bit of a mockery of Chris's claim that they are intelligent parents. He must be so ashamed of her - and if Chris Ingham is ashamed then you know you must be the mother of all fuckwits.

I wouldn't trust that woman to sit the right way on the toilet without verbal prompting 🤡

Isla's tooth has fallen out? God help her if all her adult teeth come through the same size as those chompers at the front :eek:

Actual photo of Chris before he visited the dentist ...

1585251721158.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuine Ifam commenting. Get ready to be blocked for dissenting, kiddos.

1585252278951.png

1585252315809.png

Prize for totally missing the point goes to <drum roll>

1585252666193.png

Well, they learnt from the master. At least Sarah is good at teaching something I suppose.

1585252419505.png

Ooops, you got busted again.

1585252588171.png

What actually happened with Sarah’s insta story??
I hate to say it, but you need to watch it. Difficult to explain other than saying an amoeba has more brain cells than that lump.

Reactions: 25
I know absolutely nothing about self employment and the announcement just now but please don’t tell me if the figures do die for these freeloaders they’d be able to claim the 80% of their earnings as self employed people? I can’t remember what they paid themselves now wasn’t it £50k which is the upper limit, though I know she manipulated the tax bill by using receipts for everything, hopefully that’ll bite them in the arse in the event they claim.
I’d say that they aren’t self employed. They are directors of a company that then employees them. I may be wrong but doubt they’ll get anything since their company ‘the ingham family LTD’ is still able to run and make money as usual

Reactions: 9
I know absolutely nothing about self employment and the announcement just now but please don’t tell me if the figures do die for these freeloaders they’d be able to claim the 80% of their earnings as self employed people? I can’t remember what they paid themselves now wasn’t it £50k which is the upper limit, though I know she manipulated the tax bill by using receipts for everything, hopefully that’ll bite them in the arse in the event they claim.
Nope they will get a very minimal amount as they are a Ltd company they will only be declaring the basic level of income of £12k which is their “salary” then pay themselves in dividends for the rest which won’t be counted towards this. So they will a few hundred a month probably but it’s taxable too, the won’t be getting anywhere near the full £2.5k

Reactions: 6
Baked beans in a spaghetti bolognese?? and I thought Chris was no longer eating red meat? 🙄 They make it so obvious that they read here, someone mentioned how they have no garden toys the next vlog they’re out playing in the garden 😂 although I think the poster here meant things like trampolines, swings, slides etc not plastic tat from b&m 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could be wrong, but this one seems a bit pervy.

Might just be socially inept. There's Sesame Street videos as well as Brazilian Butt Lift and young girls in short skirts videos 🤷‍♀️

1585254301691.png

1585254054844.png

1585254262545.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Genuine Ifam commenting. Get ready to be blocked for dissenting, kiddos.

View attachment 100100

View attachment 100101

Prize for totally missing the point goes to <drum roll>

View attachment 100108

Well, they learnt from the master. At least Sarah is good at teaching something I suppose.

View attachment 100103

Ooops, you got busted again.

View attachment 100106

I hate to say it, but you need to watch it. Difficult to explain other than saying an amoeba has more brain cells than that lump.
It’s okay I actually plucked up the courage to watch, although now I wish I hadn’t. OMG!! I despair 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
duck me, is she really that thick?!
I'm sat here with my mouth open in disbelief, and she is doing distance learning with her children.

I don't think they're self employed. They own a company of which they are directors of, they would be employees of the company, they would each be paid a salary and take dividends each year.

Reactions: 6
45060505-C965-4089-9694-03E5482B10F8.jpeg Lazy’s latest shopping haul. Creepy is bringing in more from the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watch some other YouTube families and noticed that many have had past videos set to kids only. They haven’t gone back and changed them. Going against what YouTube have said. For creepy and lazy to go back over them and turn the settings back is just disgusting and goes to show what to take and utter greedy nasty lying arseholes they are. All their Christmas videos, birthdays, any of the kids doing their routines, unboxing, receiving gifts etc should be set to kids. Have people been reporting them for this to coppa? At least some decent youtubers are following the rules and not trying to get away with things. Don’t the inghams realise that most youtuber family vloggers only have around a 5 year life span before they start to lose viewers. And that was years ago. You won’t last these days with content like they put out. Kids want more.

Reactions: 12
Erm no ... Is this all the "ifam" have to think about ? Seriously they are excited for a spoilt 1 year old's birthday ? 🙄 A child who is not related to them and they don't know personally ! 🙈 And that poor Thomas is never going to get a mention off them let alone a public thank you .. I do feel so bad for him !
It breaks my heart to see Thomas comment again and sat he sent a card 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nope they will get a very minimal amount as they are a Ltd company they will only be declaring the basic level of income of £12k which is their “salary” then pay themselves in dividends for the rest which won’t be counted towards this. So they will a few hundred a month probably but it’s taxable too, the won’t be getting anywhere near the full £2.5k
They won’t get a penny as they work from home. YouTube won’t be affected. If anything it should boost their income. Her blanket ‘shop’ won’t count either as it has t been trading long enough. The pay from the government is only for those who put in tax returns in 2019. So they won’t see a penny from the government while all this goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems like theyre the only ones I can see on instagram who didnt do the clap for the NHS 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.