The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 100031

#nofilter #hotmommasofinstagram #milf #brunette #bestmumeva

Suggestion for Chris so his kids can get a break from being pimped out to paedos on insta
How does she look so much larger than she did in the holiday photos than she does now cause she is certainly no size 12 in that picture more like a size 22

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i know the girls are caked in makeup but they look like they need a good bath

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Back after a manic few days and it’s so funny! Tattle is way more entertaining then their tit show!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So they must have been to the office in order to pick up those gifts then - that's their 'P.O.' address these days.

If they show the card, drawing and numerous presents from Thomas then they've definitely been making non-essential visits to the office as he only sent the stuff recently.

1585247723170.png

Is it a Grinch? It's sooo weird! What is it????? It's freaking me right out! 😂😂😂
It was previously advertised as a Grinch.

I reported it for copyright reasons and now they are rebranded as Master G and whatever they are calling that monstrosity.

They have been trying to flog that piece of tit for ages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Mortified at insta. Just a complete lack of common sense. It’s not actually funny, that is another level.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else noticed the way Isla acted when Creepy announced her tooth falling out? Proper smug little pout when it was getting pointed out and Creepy pointed the camera at her. I feel bad saying things like that but Lazy and Creepy really are making this worse for themselves with their awful parenting! She’s going to be an absolute nightmare as a teenager!
42C5CEA5-5197-4FAA-8F0A-86893CB89C61.png

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Another day with advertising Mary Shortle, not a bag today, instead their own dog. Oh yeaah they miss Prinny so much....
If they miss the dog so much why would they want to keep going away on holiday minus the dog they could easily go to a holiday where the dog can go also. No they just wanted the dog at the time now they have had enough of her the only person that did play with prinny was Esme she did have a close bond with her but that has been taken away from her now. They should not have a dog if they dont want to love and care for it all its life not just while it is a novelty

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else noticed the way Isla acted when Creepy announced her tooth falling out? Proper smug little pout when it was getting pointed out and Creepy pointed the camera at her. I feel bad saying things like that but Lazy and Creepy really are making this worse for themselves with their awful parenting! She’s going to be an absolute nightmare as a teenager!View attachment 100073
My 5 year old does this when she's right about something. No idea why, she's an only child so not competing with anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet their house buyer (if they really exist) is happy to see Jace throw bolognaise all over the dining room carpet. They really are dirty mingers, OCD my arse !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
After he said the interpretate comment, the way he said "I feel sorry for you Isabelle" really gave me the shivers! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.