The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we will be on thread 100 in no time. So keep the rants comming Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love the new thread title again !! Everyone is on their game with the funniest thread titles ever !!

Reactions: 18
The thing is with their rants, I can’t take them seriously and just end up sitting there with face ache due to cringing so much

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The thing is with their rants, I can’t take them seriously and just end up sitting there with face ache due to cringing so much
when we get a rant, we learn that Chris has another voice than the creepy high pitced Good booy,, cleeever boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
what an absolute whopper. greasy perv. 😡

they’ve got no one my arse. they’re obviously very horrible people if even the neighbours aren’t looking out for them but it’s everyone else’s fault but their own.

hell, i’ve got elderly neighbours phoning me asking if we’re ok.

why is his face so. smooth?

Reactions: 22
Geez he makes me so angry. My brother who is an anaesthetist usually is on the high risk list and so is my oldest daughter. Both can not leave their house for 12 weeks. In fact my daughter is living at my parents house so we can have a little more security for her.

I have been doing food shops for not only her house, our house but also some of our elderly neighbours.. Guess what I didn't take the rest of my family on the trips. I got what was asked for and no more.. We are trying todo a normal food shop.

Only ignorant people here are you, creepy and lazy, you haven't been living in isolation for over a week. You aren't scared at any given time one of your own could be struck down with this due to people like you spreading germs willy nilly. It's scary, it's real, and we all need to get through this.

SO KNOCK THAT BLOOMIN CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER AND BUCKLE DOWN.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
when we get a rant, we learn that Chris has another voice than the creepy high pitced Good booy,, cleeever boy.
He keeps saying he's intelligent yet he's a dumb ass wet wipe. Chris if your successful please get a proper haircut, buy some shampoo and shower gel and have a bloody good wash you look so greasy, dirty. Also Chris can't take you seriously when you rant all I see Is you sitting there saying no hell no... Influencer no your not you don't influence me to be a creepy greasy dirty bastard like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omgeeeeeeeeeeeee Tattlers
The innocense of Children
I was just scrolling down on last thread and the pictures of creepy came up
My Grandaughter looked and Said he looks like the man from Grease
Grease :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chris Revolter :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
what an absolute whopper. greasy perv. 😡

they’ve got no one my arse. they’re obviously very horrible people if even the neighbours aren’t looking out for them but it’s everyone else’s fault but their own.

hell, i’ve got elderly neighbours phoning me asking if we’re ok.

why is his face so. smooth?
It's the greese dripping down from his chip pan hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you give idiots enough rope, they hang themselves. #Covidiots.
Wishing all my fellow Tattlers the best during these difficult times Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Chris's rant should come with a health warning, so many jump cuts, him spinning around, standing up and sitting down. It was a very lot distracting.
Says a lot when 2 adults who love their family and friends, spread peace and positivity everywhere but have "no one" to assist them yet supposedly have lots of family and friends nearby. Where is Dave? Katrina? Damo? James? Lauren? All your brothers and sisters? What about the employee you claim to have working for you in the Chinese tat crap office? Stacey? The neighbour next door? The friend you meet at soft play? The neighbour across the road? All the local Ifam at dance?
Also apparently we don't know the real Chris and Sarah. So for 3 years they've been lying to everyone and not showing their real life, real memories, real them "for memories" like they've previously claimed 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The state of that kitchen after just 2 days home. How will 2 weeks in isolation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.