The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it is true as I was told this by a 111 operator. I have seen things saying different yes. But I would expect the 111 operator to tell the truth. There is a lot of confusion at the minute. My children are home from school now anyway as I am at higher risk of the virus. And they have asthma.
To be honest, I wouldn’t be taking the risk and would be taking it as EITHER a cough OR a temperature means isolation.
It’s not worth the risk to other people.

Reactions: 9
We need the badger comment as a thread title!

Attributed to @RXQueen

The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Left on time but now 30 minutes late.

I don't think BA took account of Sarah's size 10 physique, Chris's manly thighs and the 1001 inflatables when calculating the weight ratios.

1584613626986.png

1584613824856.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes I find it very weird to hear that my dad certainly would never have thought on calling me that and if he did I would think it strange and ask him why he is calling me that but there again I did not have the same relationship to my dad as she has my dad was a loving kind hearted person who would never do a bad turn to anyone and would never ever put me in the situation that Izzy is in
Makes me feel sick when he calls the girls stunning. I just don't get it, weird choice of words.

Reactions: 28
God help.them when she hits her teens!!Serves them right !!!
Absolutely, sounds cruel but even looking at isla screams I'm a spoilt brat. I was hoping that train chocolate that was display was years old and she'd be shitting to serve them right for thinking they can have exactly what they want. Sarah's chins in pool have been making an appearance 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The badger retreated into his sett & 9 months later band aid baby 2.0 was birthed. (too long but gave me shudders which I wished to share with you 🤮)

The badger ideas are great x keep them flowing guys 😍

Reactions: 7
Sad, I know, but I'm tracking the flight, they now seem to be flying near Al-Obailah in Saudi Arabia. I mistakenly read it a Alibaba! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
BA Flight 2042 is rumoured to be carrying a highly infectious disease - that goes by the name of Chris Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You know what's hilarious , the only thing they know how to cook is pasta 😂😂 and there's none. aaaah these simple things please me 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We need the badger comment as a thread title!

Attributed to @RXQueen

The Ingham Family #91 Like an angry badger that’s been poked with a stick
I’m sure like everyone else we are all having the most horrendous things going on but that angry badger line still makes me Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHEN will karma catch up and their world eventually begin to fall apart? If anyone deserves hell, it’s this lot.
Patience, they are not special and they are about to walk into an almost apocalyptic society. I am sure Mommy dearest has put a few "bits and bats" aside for them but the shop a day experience is going to be hell. The deluded brainwashed ifam will be stealing bog roll and sending it to them. You know it's going to happen. BUT....hell is about to start. :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.