The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Late. Creepy, mate, even crappy Shortle knew how to time her "meet and greet" video to go up at 5pm. You're hopeless.

- Drone footage... Thought he wasn't allowed to take drone footage?

- Mention of schoolwork again. As if, Sarah 😂

- Mention of suncream. A morning out of the sun? Ready to go back out into the strongest sun of the day again. Moron.

- "The girls are in their rooms doing schoolwork" * girls walking round in the background * 🤦‍♀️😂

- Isabelle pretending to do homework with the biggest piles of tit in the background, including a giant bag of m&ms. Who the hell eats chocolate in 35degree heat?! 🐷

- Creepy, you're swearing like that because you're wearing a grey cotton t-shirt in ridiculous weather. Careful your black hair dye doesn't start running down your face.

- Lazy in the shade, whilst Jace is in the sun... Priorities, love.

- Why's he just repeated the drone footage clips? Little less drinky, more "concentratey" Creepy 😉

- Boring so far.

- Did they seriously steal bread from lunch to throw in the sea? 🤦‍♀️ Chavtastic.

- Why include footage with terrible audio?

- Showing off all the food... Definitely starting to feel like an undeclared ad 😉 a poor quality one, of course, but one nonetheless.

Another dull day. I've never known a family to make what should be "amazing holidays" look so bloody boring.
what was the clickbait about?

Reactions: 2
I doubt that they were doing any homework
My daughters do not have school for 2 weeks because of the virus. Both were given huge hw packets. I made a schedule for my younger daughter for when she should complete each assignment over the course of this week. She seemed very overwhelmed so I broke it down for her so it wouldn't seem so much. This is what any responsible parent would do. Seems like Esme is only interested in Tik Toks doubt homework is getting done.

Reactions: 20
ESMÉ GOT A FRIGHT ON THE BEACH! MALDIVES DAY 3

Creepy is soaking wet. You would be wrong to assume he has just got out of the shower/ pool and was walking back to the pool or somewhere else.:rolleyes:He hasn't, he's not been in the shower for an hour and a half and hasn't been in the pool at all either so you can tell how hot it is. He's just stepped out of the villa from a meeting and he's a mess.:rolleyes:🤮It's 36 degrees and hot but Creepy isn't complaining. He's been on a drone mission getting footage. He's off to join the girls in the pool.:rolleyes:

Wonder if that meeting was with Simply Maldives? It was a Saturday so less likely it was a planned business meeting.

Reactions: 17
Why is Simply Maldives not mentioned anywhere on their Instagram or in description box on YouTube??

Reactions: 10
My daughters do not have school for 2 weeks because of the virus. Both were given huge hw packets. I made a schedule for my younger daughter for when she should complete each assignment over the course of this week. She seemed very overwhelmed so I broke it down for her so it wouldn't seem so much. This is what any responsible parent would do. Seems like Esme is only interested in Tik Toks doubt homework is getting done.
She shouldn’t even be on Tik Tok!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.