The Ingham Family #87 Slap around the face, good boy Jace Pace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a few Ladbabyisms in the vlogs lately too! ‘Yes mate’ tonight and some mannerisms the other day. Thick people and/or sociopaths tend to mirror other people, sometimes not consciously....they’re obviously watching ladbaby to get some tips.

Reactions: 22
Definitely a few Ladbabyisms in the vlogs lately too! ‘Yes mate’ tonight and some mannerisms the other day. Thick people and/or sociopaths tend to mirror other people, sometimes not consciously....they’re obviously watching ladbaby to get some tips.
Next they will be filming in portrait mode!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next they will be filming in portrait mode!
Yeah that’s annoying. Bit off topic but I did used to like Ladbaby until I thought about their PO BOX and the amount of stuff they get sent. They don’t need it and I don’t think it gets passed on. One girl sends stuff ALL the time (they do a live opening twice on a Friday) and I swear she’s a vulnerable adult. They should put a stop to it for that reason alone.
Also, yeah great what they did for the food banks, but Mark crying because he thought he’d be on the VIP tables at the Brits is cringe and ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Sarah said she had driven Chris to the station, I asked myself Policestation???
Hmm that blue door could be to Anywhere,

Oh dear Sarah do you got some imaginary friends in the offices downstairs now that can coo over all your amazing purcheses, Are they all getting out from their offices to aplaude every time you come in. Not to work on yours scams but what everyone else sends you for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What on earth was Sarah on about when she said last year she sorted everything out for Jade's Birthdayl then started on Isla’s birthday, Jace is only aboutt to have his first birthday!
🍷🍷🍷 Maybe the issue lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think similar to the whole ‘I’m not used to sugar’ ‘we never leave keys in doors’ ‘i see my sister once a week’ ‘we’d never leave Jace unattended’ ‘we try to eat healthy’ ‘our financial situation is fine’ thing, they’re just words that come out of her mouth because they sound good, whether or not they’re true.
Has to sound the part does our Seacroft Hyacinth Bucket!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think similar to the whole ‘I’m not used to sugar’ ‘we never leave keys in doors’ ‘i see my sister once a week’ ‘we’d never leave Jace unattended’ ‘we try to eat healthy’ ‘our financial situation is fine’ thing, they’re just words that come out of her mouth because they sound good, whether or not they’re true.
Has to sound the part does our Seacroft Hyacinth Bucket!
Or 'there is no situation'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the same thing lol! How old does she think he’s turning smh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so thick!

Reactions: 8
why does sir noncealot permanly look like he can smell dog tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she just messed up two different words, duedate (no idea if that is how that's spelled) and birthday

Reactions: 2
I can't WAIT for the weekend!! Something juiceeey will happen I'm sure!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine Izzy’s school friends trying to meet up with her this weekend

”sorry I can’t go to the cinema with you this weekend because I’m going to a tea party with a group of strangers to celebrate a replica doll of my baby brother”

poor girl

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I want to know who the security is going to be 🤣 if its Shirley Carter I'll be creased!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.