The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad she said get yourself a really hobby ..imagine her saying get yourself a really job ! She's a brain surgeon don't ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris squirting that lemon juice into his mouth was probably one of the most vile things I’ve ever seen. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Well ......

She said that vlogging IS a real job .. like a brain surgeon.

Someone on here may be more knowledgeable on her actual words, but I'm pretty sure that was the gist of it.
I remember her saying something to that affect now, she is delusional I bet all the brain surgeons in the country are bricking it right now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what tit show are we going to get today?
I got to be shopping? Her blankets are poorly and she obviously had a completely empty office!
The kids should be at school...
Got to be shopping then! And Morrison’s for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if we get

'I.just.want.to.address.something.with.some.of.you.guyz.Not.all.just.a.very.small.minority.who.just.looooove.tuning.in.to.watch.us.every.day *cackle cackle* Now.I.know.I.don't.have.to.BUT *cackle cackle*.I.will.anyway'

tonight, followed by a Lazy rant 🤞👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder if we get

'I.just.want.to.address.something.with.some.of.you.guyz.Not.all.just.a.very.small.minority.who.just.looooove.tuning.in.to.watch.us.every.day *cackle cackle* Now.I.know.I.don't.have.to.BUT *cackle cackle*.I.will.anyway'

tonight, followed by a Lazy rant 🤞👏👏

If tattlers didn’t read that is lazys voice then we need to send them Levi letters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title 😀. I'm gonna celebrate by having a pink unicorn pancake with four creme eggs on for mi tea 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Well last last thread was a hoot, I’ve also enjoyed Twitter and Instagram, I’ve thanked that Victoria Ross lass personally 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really disappointed with the M&S marketing team. Not only because of all the terrible terrible things that have gone on over the past few years, but because the chavvy wannabe Inghams have probably never set foot in M&S, we all know the shops they use, cos they vlog it every single day. So we would hear about it if they had bought any posh food. They're clothes, well Creepy's clothes come from Primark, and probably Sports Direct.

I'm not a snob. I go anywhere I can get a decent shop for my money, and sometimes that is M&S, but this pair of clowns do NOT fit the criteria for this campaign. When have they given a tit about growing anything? Why grow it when you can buy it in a bag. I'm actually in a moral and ethical dilemma right now.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.