The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised they haven’t got anywhere, something always happens! 😂 But I’m still suspicious as she really made out they were going away somewhere hot for it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not surprised they haven’t got anywhere, something always happens! 😂 But I’m still suspicious as she really made out they were going away somewhere hot for it...
She just said soon.. not necessarily half term. Still wouldn’t suprise me if they are away and have pre recorded stuff to be honest. They are sneaky enough

Reactions: 9
Hi Steve hi Jane or Leslie or groomer gran or mutton whatever name you go by. Just to ask why does your son and daughter in law lie SO much. If they lie to avoid truth then don't mention anything just no need to lie. They get found out. Why no holiday if Sarah said they were going, don't tell me they go this weekend and miss school, or was it a gifted holiday and that too was cancelled, somethings not right the Inghams are not away or moved. The Inghams would never miss a holiday to see agriculture, 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw someone post about who Chris follows on TikTok via twitter. Just looked and it’s a very lot of young girls.

also saw Sarah had replied to someone saying she’s never PUBLICLY tried to hurt or shame someone... Clever wording as usual.

just because you’ve done it on private messages and not in public doesn’t make you a nice person. Very lot like Chris saying he hasn’t broken the law over and over. We know you haven’t, doesn’t mean you didn’t groom a 16 year old though.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
She just said soon.. not necessarily half term. Still wouldn’t suprise me if they are away and have pre recorded stuff to be honest. They are sneaky enough
Yes but we know she’s so last minute buying things so I figured that’s what all the holiday shopping was for last week

Reactions: 8
I see the Radfords are now in Edinburgh staying in the same place as the Minghams did. Not listed as #gifted by them, even though it is!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw someone post about who Chris follows on TikTok via twitter. Just looked and it’s a very lot of young girls.

also saw Sarah had replied to someone saying she’s never PUBLICLY tried to hurt or shame someone... Clever wording as usual.

just because you’ve done it on private messages and not in public doesn’t make you a nice person. Very lot like Chris saying he hasn’t broken the law over and over. We know you haven’t, doesn’t mean you didn’t groom a 16 year old though.
Sarah always publicly shames people, she does it on her vlogs to her own kids, and she has in past, but more importantly doing so privately is so much worse because it means your more sly and devious and calculated. Sarah knows she's not a nice person and that her family have enemy's she's just always got to make herself look like Mary Poppins but it's her delusion she tries to put on others about herself. Failing terribly at it.
Sarah's early vlogs before the daily ones her brothers ex friends were commenting about the family, and Sarah had to apologise and said they were blocked. That was in very beginning, this family has trouble follow them everywhere because of who they are. Can't blame everything on trolls can you.

Reactions: 26
Sarah always publicly shames people, she does it on her vlogs to her own kids, and she has in past, but more importantly doing so privately is so much worse because it means your more sly and devious and calculated. Sarah knows she's not a nice person and that her family have enemy's she's just always got to make herself look like Mary Poppins but it's her delusion she tries to put on others about herself. Failing terribly at it.
Sarah's early vlogs before the daily ones her brothers ex friends were commenting about the family, and Sarah had to apologise and said they were blocked. That was in very beginning, this family has trouble follow them everywhere because of who they are. Can't blame everything on trolls can you.
And what about when they bought Katrina a new car and someone smashed the windscreen!
That was when they were in their prime. It was obviously someone connected to the family. Also it might not have made a difference, but I was thinking why vlog about it instead of giving it to her privately.
I still can’t believe they bought her a new car, I’ve always wondered what Katrina had to do in return.

Reactions: 20
And what about when they bought Katrina a new car and someone smashed the windscreen!
That was when they were in their prime. It was obviously someone connected to the family. Also it might not have made a difference, but I was thinking why vlog about it instead of giving it to her privately.
I still can’t believe they bought her a new car, I’ve always wondered what Katrina had to do in return.
Easy Sarah didn't drive then so it was to chauffeur her to B&M and also it could of been look at me you need me, or look I'm such a Saint I bought my sister a car. It's for her gain otherwise it would of been private not to make her sister look bad for not affording one.

Reactions: 10
Don’t think it was a brand new car, think the minghams gave her a secondhand car.😁

How did I miss this?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I can’t remember the vlog now but was some time ago. They gifted Katrina a new car ( brand new or secondhand ) and then literally the same day or next day someone smashed the windscreen. Sarah then did a big rant about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I remember Sarah’s fake outrage, her acting on that vlog regarding car windscreen being smashed was odd. A few of us wondered if it was the same car because they showed a photo but some of it didn’t seem to add up. I can’t be bothered to trawl back to the other place but it was a weird one.

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember the vlog now but was some time ago. They gifted Katrina a new car ( brand new or secondhand ) and then literally the same day or next day someone smashed the windscreen. Sarah then did a big rant about it.
It wasn’t brand new car! It had 76,000 miles on it!! Creepy and Lazy tried to make out that was low mileage! 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
God I remember Sarah’s fake outrage, her acting on that vlog regarding car windscreen being smashed was odd. A few of us wondered if it was the same car because they showed a photo but some of it didn’t seem to add up. I can’t be bothered to trawl back to the other place but it was a weird one.
I actually thought it was all fake and they smashed the windscreen on purpose so they could have a Clickbait/sympathy vlog.
It always seemed too coincidental

I just think the reason they haven’t gone away is because all the freebies have mostly dried up the most they get now is local business for jace Clothes and a few hairbands for the girls that’s it, even that holiday cancelled on them 🤦‍♀️ Karma is working on them just slowly you no times are bad when you are bestie with the little red man who only not long ago was slagging them of 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They must be losing fans left right and center. I mean come on do people not know What their kids are watching?

IFAM Waited 48 hours to watch Sarah drink some magic Mary medicine.

She even recorded herself mixing it before drinking it for goodness sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.