The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think they need to come off YouTube as a matter of urgency now. Of course it must be horrendous for her to read here. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to come on here and read that people think that you're a lazy cow, you're a bad mother, you have awful clothes taste, you're a narcissist, your hair is a mess etc. It would absolutely destroy your mental health and no wonder she may be heavy drinking and comfort eating. But I have been making comments for a while and this morning, I feel very guilty. I won't be commenting on here again. How horrendous would it be if one comment on here was enough to send Sarah over the edge? (And yes I know that she has done so much wrong herself. To call Jess mentally ill and to allegedly troll and harass Chris's victims was totally horrific and she should hang her head in shame for the rest of her life).

People (myself included) have been commenting because they feel concern for their children. They point out things like the appalling diet they eat because we want to open Chris and Sarah's eyes to the damage it will be doing to their insides. We are also absolutely horrified that Chris did what he did, got away with it and could very easily be still doing it (and destroying the mental health of anyone whom he messages). We want them to stop exploiting their children, stop making their children be wide open to bullying at school by their actions and stop Chris having wide availability to all his young and vulnerable fans.

The whole thing is one big mess. Chris's victims are still suffering as they have had no apology, no closure and no justice. The Ingham children are suffering because they are being bullied at school; have no privacy whatsoever and will read all the comments online about their family. Sarah appears to be suffering badly mentally. They just need to come off YouTube now for the sake of their children, themselves and Chris's potential future victims. If they don't, it's just not going to end well. No amount of money is worth this Sarah.
That's exactly the response she's hoping for with her poor poor me insta post. Completely understand you feeling this way, she's a sneaky snake and knows what she is doing. She's taken a tragedy and used it to her advantage. Hoping it will all just go away. Well, it won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's exactly the response she's hoping for with her poor poor me insta post. Completely understand you feeling this way, she's a sneaky snake and knows what she is doing. She's taken a tragedy and used it to her advantage. Hoping it will all just go away. Well, it won't.
I know, I see what you're saying. She has done so much wrong and she, like her husband, just got away with it all. If she does stuff like alllowing her daughter to be on Instagram in a bikini, sucking on an ice lolly; is totally and outrageously insensitive when someone ends their life by jumping from a bridge and leaves her baby on a beach, she is too going to get massively criticised online. She just needs to come off YouTube and put a stop to it all. For her children's sake most importantly.

Reactions: 14
That woman had a very short memory doesn’t she! I am livid! Caroline was torn apart by the media relentlessly, she couldn’t see her boyfriend or be in touch with him in any way, shape or form or would risk going to prison. Had a court case coming up and ongoing legal issues with the CPS, lost her job, her livelihood everything...what’s happened to you since your husband messaged young people? Other that a few sponsorship deals...nothing!!!! You carry on as normal..the marriage carried on as normal and you continue to make a lot of money! A few comments about parenting and the way you look is nothing in comparison to what she had to endure! Do the press camp outside your door? Do they follow you and pap you everywhere you go? No! So get off your high horse and admit to being a nasty troll yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I really don't see them lasting much longer anyway.

This thread has been dead the last few weeks. Twitter has been preoccupied with petty infighting. There's not been nearly as much discussion about them as usual, yet still the Ingham views are tumbling week on week. Coppa means they have had to alter their content which is not appealing to their standard Ifam, they're not bright enough to understand that flogging blankets every vlog is a turn-off. Watching Chris skate is a turn-off. Watching Jace smush food in his face is a turn-off.

The only way they could have continued as successful vloggers is if Chris hadn't done what he did.

To add, that the media, or the haters didn't make Viral Talent dump the Inghams, they were dumped the day the allegations came out. No management team would take them on with their reputation. Viral Talent were their key to success. I don't believe after the Club Mac disaster that they've not tried to get representation from every management team available, because they have no shame! If they had management they'd have the Lego sponsorships, the trips to London for premieres, the paid instagram promotions. It all went down hill the day people were brave enough to speak out and she cannot blame that on the haters. We might have thought Chris was a creepy weirdo, but no one saw that day coming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is Sarah so emotional right now, she says she's sleep deprived I don't buy it, is it because she's finally waking up to the fact the wonderful Ingham family isn't what it used to be?, is it because to stay a float she has to go to office and drag her fat backside off sofa to sell Chinese tat for money, is it because she is genuinely lost without her disgusting gross fantasist husband who isn't there to hold household together, is she drinking, is she pregnant, she's certainly all over the place right now, cackling away one minute, crying the next. Sarah love put camera away and take time out for you and reflect from the beginning of your vlogging journey to now, you will see what we see youve lost your way, your suffering your kids are suffering, I cannot stand you you have shown no remorse for anything and you have been down and right disgusting to others but as a human I can see you need to take time away from that camera and I mean time not a tea break and find you all again as a family because right now it's embarrassing watching you with swollen feet, being besties with a hater, cackling laughing, then crying. Your children deserve BETTER oneday you'll wake up and yes you can say you gave them everything they dreamt of but at the cost of their dignity, privacy, education, friendship building and just leading the childhood carefree life they should be.
Hormones - pregnant I tell ya ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Narcissism is rife with this one, thismorning

Huge difference between yourself and Caroline, Sarah

Caroline was well known and loved for being a successful tv star, host, presenter, West End star

You - stuck by a man who sent indecent messages to teen girls. Labelled the girls brave enough to speak out as 'mentally ill'. You serve your young daughters up daily to the dark web with images in bikinis, questionable thumbnails, disgusting vlog titles referring to 'cream pies'. Sold a replica of your own baby. The one you left alone on the beach, weaned on McDonalds and used as 'miscarriage ' clickbait during your whole pregnancy. Buy cheap tat imported from China to sell at ridiculously marked up prices to your teenage and vulnerable 'ifam' cult. And why? To feed your greedy, immoral lifestyle and bargain shopping addiction.

Caroline - a talented young women who didn't deserve any of the bad press

You and your greasy hubby - Absolutely Vile

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Narcissism is rife with this one, thismorning

Huge difference between yourself and Caroline, Sarah

Caroline was well known and loved for being a successful tv star, host, presenter, West End star

You - stuck by a man who sent indecent messages to teen girls. Labelled the girls brave enough to speak out as 'mentally ill'. You serve your young daughters up daily to the dark web with images in bikinis, questionable thumbnails, disgusting vlog titles referring to 'cream pies'. Sold a replica of your own baby. The one you left alone on the beach, weaned on McDonalds and used as 'miscarriage ' clickbait during your whole pregnancy. Buy cheap tat imported from China to sell at ridiculously marked up prices to your teenage and vulnerable 'ifam' cult. And why? To feed your greedy, immoral lifestyle and bargain shopping addiction.

Caroline - a talented young women who didn't deserve any of the bad press

You and your greasy hubby - Absolutely Vile
She's a joke. Vile pig

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sarah sells her kids lives to peadophiles, just look at the thumbnails/timestamps ect. She sold a baby doll of her own child for her own financial gain and she supports her sick husband who preys on teenage girls.
That to me shows what a nasty peice of work she is. Noone is trolling her, theyre pointing out facts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Sarah sells her kids lives to peadophiles, just look at the thumbnails/timestamps ect. She sold a baby doll of her own child for her own financial gain and she supports her sick husband who preys on teenage girls.
That to me shows what a nasty peice of work she is. Noone is trolling her, theyre pointing out facts.
Absolutely! There is a difference between being kind and pointing out facts. There is a difference between trolling and telling the truth. Posting ‘Be Kind’ doesn’t give you a free pass to behave how you want without being pulled up on it when you are the bully.

Reactions: 20
I know, I see what you're saying. She has done so much wrong and she, like her husband, just got away with it all. If she does stuff like alllowing her daughter to be on Instagram in a bikini, sucking on an ice lolly; is totally and outrageously insensitive when someone ends their life by jumping from a bridge and leaves her baby on a beach, she is too going to get massively criticised online. She just needs to come off YouTube and put a stop to it all. For her children's sake most importantly.
She says the haters don't have to watch her vlogs, she doesn't have to read here. We are not camping outside Ingham Manor giving opinions to her face, or giving opinions on her channel, they are here out of her way if she choose to ignore. Not forgetting we only comment on what they put out there themselves. Nothing on here is slunder. If they don't like it don't broadcast it simple.
Sarah is depressed because she failed to make it to zoella standard and failed to live in homes like zoe and saccone jolys end of. We just grit on her as she blames us for it instead of themselves. She failed to care about those teenage girls. I've no sympathy for her. What has happened to Caroline Flack is devastating and she was hounded by press nothing at all like the Inghams.

Reactions: 26
She has really angered me on her IG stories and how she i trying to make out that her situation is similar to Caroline Flack. No Sarah it isn’t!! You brought this on yourself people are only commenting on what you put out there. You neglect your children, your husband sends inappropriate messages to children because there not adults let’s face it (some were but not the one your husband wanted to take skinny dipping) the awful things you have said & treated people. Just recently your own daughter was getting ‘bullied’ what did you do mum of the year? Oh you just decided to sprout it all over social media is that any difference to what your saying about trolls because your also one. You didn’t go running up to that school to support your distraught child your her mother, Chris isn’t even her real dad she called you for a reason & you let her down. I would never forgive my mom if she had done what you had.... your mother in law sending grooming messages so your every bit as bad as the trolls, the media etc so don’t try to make out your situation is just like the woman who killed herself because it isn’t! If it was so bad for you all then you would have taken your family off all social media (Caroline did that) so don’t you even dare try to make out your lives are as bad because your scumbag of a husband caused this. Remember if you weren’t giving people things to comment on then no one would but your drama loving scum infested family are loving it that’s why you keep bringing the drama so you can play poor me.

I don’t give two fucks about your or your family your posts have angered me. I’m sickened by Caroline feeling the only way she could get out of the dark wS to take her life. She didn’t feel she had any other option ... I’ve lived part of that not feeling like I could ever get out of this darkness, the loneliness, never feeling good enough or being able to express my feelings. So don’t you dare go there with your self pitying posts because you don’t help yourselves

That woman had a very short memory doesn’t she! I am livid! Caroline was torn apart by the media relentlessly, she couldn’t see her boyfriend or be in touch with him in any way, shape or form or would risk going to prison. Had a court case coming up and ongoing legal issues with the CPS, lost her job, her livelihood everything...what’s happened to you since your husband messaged young people? Other that a few sponsorship deals...nothing!!!! You carry on as normal..the marriage carried on as normal and you continue to make a lot of money! A few comments about parenting and the way you look is nothing in comparison to what she had to endure! Do the press camp outside your door? Do they follow you and pap you everywhere you go? No! So get off your high horse and admit to being a nasty troll yourself!

Yes yes yes said it so much better than me! I’m raging so my post made no sense at all! She has pissed me off because she is a nobody, nobody gives a tit about her and that clap trap family. She isn’t papped anywhere and her husband got away with grooming so what the hell does she have to complain about

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why are all 3 girls crammed onto that breakfast bar to *craft*? When they have that Jack off huge table in the dining room??

Reactions: 14
Why are all 3 girls crammed onto that breakfast bar to *craft*? When they have that Jack off huge table in the dining room??
The ugly ass dining table has either been sold, or she doesn’t want glue etc getting on it. After all it was something like a £1000.

Reactions: 5
Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said, but duck RIGHT OFF SARAH.

YOU'RE the one that broadcasts/exploits yourself and your family day in and day out.

YOU'RE the one that stuffs her gob with 26 orange Twirls a day and feeds her newborn Greggs pizza.

YOU'RE the one that left aforementioned newborn on a beach by himself.

YOU'RE the one that's a nonce sympathiser and stayed with that ginger child predator.

YOU'RE the one that rips off your followers with £5 Chinese blankets and marks them up to £50.

YOU'RE the one that knows your mother in law grooms your followers to troll others.

YOU'RE the one that encourages her children to create suggestive videos on TikTok.

YOU'RE the one that created a lookalike doll of your son for any old pweirdo to get their hands on.

Take some bloody responsibility woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Absolutely, Sarah, you do not sell your children to pedos hard drive for a few quid you sicko! Yes, you know what you are doing as does Chris! That's why no management will take you on! They see what you do and have continued to do so for so long. Call it trolling hate whatever you like to me and any other normal thinking person it is simply the truth!
Oh, also Sarah give the lovely people a call at the NCA and ask them what they think of the posts you put on Instagram of your 14-year-old girl? Oh yes, that's right they will say stop encouraging sex offenders! you make our jobs so much harder! And as for your younger daughter on TikTok Jesus christ how can you hold your head up high in that school playground! You know those parents evenings you only just attend? when you are chatting tit to them? Yeah that teacher is thinking Mrs Ingham please take your children away from the risk of groomers online! But what the duck am I thinking DUH.....🏤

Reactions: 12
Was it particularly kind when Sarah and Chris harassed that Izzy girl?
Posting on stories about her, alluding to where she went to uni, threatening, making rape jokes, accusing her of being every single person who contacted a company about Chris and acting like she’s was in for with a bogus police case.
Did they think about their actions? How it would affect a completely innocent girl?
No? Didn’t think so.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She’s boiled my blood tonight, how dare she preach to anyone about being kind. We’ve all seen the threats,doxxing,and if you have a difference of opinion she won’t entertain it! You called a child a cretin for all to see this week!!! That’s being kind isn’t it!!
She is just a money-grabbing bint willing to do anything for it. Its all very sad really this woman has done so wrong yet she talks about people being trolls bullies etc for just pointing out what she does. If she never did this stuff we would not be here talking about her. One day she will have to answer to her children for the things they have done. Isabelle will meet a nice boy hopefully who will question that image posted or the thumbnail she will stop and think and then will she say hang on yes why do I need to pose this way for you?
Well, I'm hoping so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said, but duck RIGHT OFF SARAH.

YOU'RE the one that broadcasts/exploits yourself and your family day in and day out.

YOU'RE the one that stuffs her gob with 26 orange Twirls a day and feeds her newborn Greggs pizza.

YOU'RE the one that left aforementioned newborn on a beach by himself.

YOU'RE the one that's a nonce sympathiser and stayed with that ginger child predator.

YOU'RE the one that rips off your followers with £5 Chinese blankets and marks them up to £50.

YOU'RE the one that knows your mother in law grooms your followers to troll others.

YOU'RE the one that encourages her children to create suggestive videos on TikTok.

YOU'RE the one that created a lookalike doll of your son for any old pweirdo to get their hands on.

Take some bloody responsibility woman!
I’m starting to believe she’s clueless as to why people dislike her a very lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.