The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont care . Her ideas for patterns are stolen and hopefully she will get her commupence. Greedy brainless annoying chav. Notice shes making up with her sister now too in tonights vlog...wonder is shes after more anphetamine money? Lol
is her sister living at her nans because they were in Sarah's old bedroom she said. l don't get it

Reactions: 2
is her sister living at her nans because they were in Sarah's old bedroom she said. l don't get it
I assumed the house Katrina lives in used to be their family home, not sure if Katrina lived there still before their mom passed away or moved in after because their dad moved elsewhere

i also laughed because Sarah had to bring up her blankets while filming her nephews’ room :rolleyes: give it a rest woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Hypocritical twats. "Scared in their own home" yet show the train station that's just down the road.

- Well done, Lazy, for confirming that Granny Troll did the school run whilst you snored away in bed till 10am.

- Poor Prinny seems to get abandoned at home daily. Wonder when the last time he/she had a walk was? (Cue a weekend vlog with Prinny on a walk)

- It makes absolutely no sense to continuing buying tit that you won't use for ages when moving soon. Pointless.

- Is Jace actually going to have a hat that fits him on this next holiday?

- I'll give Katrina props for the space bedroom. It looks great. Shame Sarah used it as a time to advertise her Chinese blankets again, though.

- You're right there, Lazy. You're definitely not "with it" when it comes to fashion. That purple jumper needs to be burnt.

- Why would you buy shoes in the wrong size for Esme? It's like you just buy tit for the sake of it, whether it fits or not. It's weird. You're very addicted to shopping, Lazy.

- So basically (because he won't admit it) Creepy didn't skate at the park because he was unable to do any tricks on any of the stuff in there... He should have brought his crappy little rail with him.

- Isabelle is getting very difficult and cringeworthy to watch.

- Isla poorly again? I've never seen children constantly unwell like this lot seem to be. Probably has a lot to do with their diet, their lifestyle, bedtimes etc.

- LOL! Isabelle, of course the jeans aren't from Hollister. You're lucky it was Nana's pension day, otherwise you'd be stuck with more Primark jeans.

- Lazy is tired after a lay in till 10am and a bit of shopping. How she'd actually cope if she was a proper parent, I do not know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Hypocritical twats. "Scared in their own home" yet show the train station that's just down the road.

- Well done, Lazy, for confirming that Granny Troll did the school run whilst you snored away in bed till 10am.

- Poor Prinny seems to get abandoned at home daily. Wonder when the last time he had a walk was? (Cue a weekend vlog with Prinny on a walk)

- It makes absolutely no sense to continuing buying tit that you won't use for ages when moving soon. Pointless.

- Is Jace actually going to have a hat that fits him on this next holiday?

- I'll give Katrina props for the space bedroom. It looks great. Shame Sarah used it as a time to advertise her Chinese blankets again, though.

- You're right there, Lazy. You're definitely not "with it" when it comes to fashion. That purple jumper needs to be burnt.

- Why would you buy shoes in the wrong size for Esme? It's like you just buy tit for the sake of it, whether it fits or not. It's weird. You're very addicted to shopping, Lazy.

- So basically (because he won't admit it) Creepy didn't skate at the park because he was unable to do any tricks on any of the stuff in there... He should have brought his crappy little rail with him.

- Isabelle is getting very difficult and cringeworthy to watch.

- Isla poorly again? I've never seen children constantly unwell like this lot seem to be. Probably has a lot to do with their diet, their lifestyle, bedtimes etc.

- LOL! Isabelle, of course the jeans aren't from Hollister. You're lucky it was Nana's pension day, otherwise you'd be stuck with more Primark jeans.

- Lazy is tired after a lay in till 10am and a bit of shopping. How she'd actually cope if she was a proper parent, I do not know.
I agree I was like yeah right Hollister. Never would she ever step into that store The clothing is way out of her budget sale clothing. The look on Isabelle's face when she saw where they were from. Sorry Isabelle Nana won't be buying you Hollister either. The look on Creepys face at how intimidated he was at that skate park. He was out of his league there. Does he even have a league with his 1 trick. Go ahead Creepy try out your trick there. Put yourself in the thumbnail? Who really wants to click the video with your ugly face in the thumbnail? Yes please burn that purple monstrosity Lazy That thing is swallowing you up. You look like an over ripe plum

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah only you could turn something minor like a damn toothbrush into a catastrophe of epic proportions. Just get a new one at the store you idiot. You know you’re going there anyway today. It’s all you do. Problem solved. Why spend so much time talking about stupid crap?

Reactions: 17
Are all those parcels really going to post office?, they used to get those sacks when they used to daily raid the po box. Doesn't hurt them to fill them with crap to make it look full and say we are going to post office just to make people think oh they do sell then so OK I'll buy one, clever manipulation. If they were selling that much regular they wouldn't have as much free time. They are manipulating people into buying and also making people think they are sold out. They could just mark things sold out to make it look popular.
Rhis 👆 I'm sorry i'm a bit behind because of trying to catch up on PAGES of PS.. But you took the words right out of my mouth. I reckon those postal sacks are full of shite pulled out of the garage to bulk them up. I also don't believe that customers.are.buying.one of EVERY product.she has.. Or customers coming back for more. Sarah hun, have a word with yourself girl. And while you're at it, go and get a haircut for the love of god! All that hair hanging down just makes you look even smaller and dumpier. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rhis 👆 I'm sorry i'm a bit behind because of trying to catch up on PAGES of PS.. But you took the words right out of my mouth. I reckon those postal sacks are full of shite pulled out of the garage to bulk them up. I also don't believe that customers.are.buying.one of EVERY product.she has.. Or customers coming back for more. Sarah hun, have a word with yourself girl. And while you're at it, go and get a haircut for the love of god! All that hair hanging down just makes you look even smaller and dumpier. Sorry not sorry
I’ve been trying to catch up as well.

is he making a fool of himself again on his sooper dooper roller skating job? 😂😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isabelle, of course the jeans aren't from Hollister. You're lucky it was Nana's pension day, otherwise you'd be stuck with more Primark jeans.

Isn’t it annoying how they never buy good brands or brand name items? With the money they blow on cheap crap they could have bought something better quality somewhere else without creating more waste. Also, even when she pats herself on the back, acting like she’s doing it all when Creepy is away, she isn’t. Granny is doing it while she sleeps in and pretends she’s a real parent. Sarah if something happened to that old woman you’d be up a creek without a TOWEL, oops I mean paddle.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but WHEN ARE THEY PACKING TO MOVE HOUSE?! 😱

There's just no sense of urgency with these idiots.

Lazy will most likely be wondering round Matalan on moving day, and nothing will be packed until the removal van is there. Actually, I bet creepy will hire that damn trailer again and will be woohooing on his skates pulling it up to the new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I assumed the house Katrina lives in used to be their family home, not sure if Katrina lived there still before their mom passed away or moved in after because their dad moved elsewhere

i also laughed because Sarah had to bring up her blankets while filming her nephews’ room :rolleyes: give it a rest woman
According to Karma “the aunt” Katrina moved in when their mum was ill so she would inherit the Council tenancy.

Reactions: 5
Yep, I'm down the PS rabbit hole, too! Have mentioned the Ingham situation on there a couple of times. Especially when talk of an NDA started! Some other sites have stopped all PS talk. Everyone loves Tattle 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know did you hear izzy? And then her disapointed face. Jeez..obvs showing signs of spoilt brat syndrome
I don't know, at that age (14) 'labels' can be kind of important to fit in with your peer group. Issy might not mix that much out of school but her (mainly cheap) clothing is advertised to the world. There's even a fan page on Insta where you can see exactly where the Inghams clothes are bought including whether it was in the sale . The girl has zero privacy to the point that everyone knows she's wearing Matalan at £10 off the original price.

Come on Sarah/Chris, put the bargain hunting aside and buy some quality clothing for your children - surely you can afford it seeing as how you're buying a mansion with marble floors. You have 2 girls at private school and you buy them cheap shoes for them to shuffle round in?

Get your priorities right, it's the kids earning the money for you two leeches in the first place. Nobody watches the vlogs for the interminable sales pitches or the infamous One Trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

It’s always about her isn’t it !!! She said when them come back in stock you will have to get one , I bed she would charge them too x

Reactions: 15
It’s always about her isn’t it !!! She said when them come back in stock you will have to get one , I bed she would charge them too x
I don’t know why didn’t she just give her one in the first place! 🙄
Lazy, We all know you’re not expected another delivery anytime soon.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been trying to catch up as well.

is he making a fool of himself again on his sooper dooper roller skating job? 😂😂😬
How is it a "job" exactly!? What is he being paid to do. I know nothing about skating but I gather where he is, is a big event? Is skating out of a lift part of it? Because from what I've seen, he is a one trick pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is it a "job" exactly!? What is he being paid to do. I know nothing about skating but I gather where he is, is a big event? Is skating out of a lift part of it? Because from what I've seen, he is a one trick pony.
I think he’s bought a ticket to watch an event. He maybe knows a couple of people entering so might get a bit closer to the front.

he didn’t even look like he had skates on yesterday he was definitely walking not skating

Reactions: 8
Love how when he's away doing big boy stuff he allows himself to say 'oh my god' instead of his family friendly usual 'oh my gosh'😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.