The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only titles suggested from page 49 onwards count, that's when the alert saying to start suggesting new thread titles appear
🤪 Next time .

Getting back to the thread .. This family is the reason I hate it when kids say they want to be you tubers when they grow up. It's not something to aspire to be. The Ingham's hit it lucky in their early days with a following and now there's no way out for them. They have literally sold their souls to the devil , and it's for money . Do yourselves a favour bow out while you have a little bit of money left and save your kids before it's too late .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How long do we reckon before Isabelle is pulled out of school for good? I give it until July.

Reactions: 35
This ‘bullying’ incident is purely to set the stage for them removing Isabelle and possibly Esme from private school. I’m willing to put money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This ‘bullying’ incident is purely to set the stage for them removing Isabelle and possibly Esme from private school. I’m willing to put money on it.
I think this is certainly going to be a catalyst.

Reactions: 11
Thoughts on the hypochondriac. I think his bad back is sooooo bad right now purely because he wants a reason to not go away with his skating buddies. I reckon things were maybe said last time regarding the hate he was bringing to their door. His backs not bad, did you see all those parcels he had to carry? He also was not laying on that germ infested sofa like someone who has a bad back would, that position would make it worse.

Reactions: 27
Just thinking over the vlog last night. Sarah ranted about Isabelle being bullied at school and what she thought of the cretins there and in life in general. Then she appears again saying “I just wanted to come on here quickly and say” and then tried to backtrack. The point is that there was no need for her to do so, as Chris could have easily cut that part out and her film a new speech. She is so out of her depth that she doesn’t know if she is filming for YouTube or Instagram stories! And she always saying that people ask her on YouTube to show the blankets on Instagram - why would they ask for that? Or is that just me!

Reactions: 33
So Creepy has managed to take his bad back away for almost a week, according to Lazy's Instagram. I'm sure Granny Jane made him a stockpile of tuna sandwiches, and expressed into some bottles to get him through the week. He probably had one last feed from her when she dropped him off at the airport.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Have to eat my words, insta shows he has gone away. Erm... Almost a week this time?

Reactions: 3
What really pulled at my heart was (whether this incident happened or not) Isabelle rang her mum, she was crying to her mum and clearly needed/wanted her mum.
Instead they send along creepy (who is the cause of the bullying) and Sarah sits on her arse surrounded by her cheap blankets ranting, why didn’t Sarah go!? She called Sarah!? She wanted Sarah!? Isabelle probably wanted a hug off her mum and instead is filmed after being upset and has to pretend all is well in her world?
ffs Sarah grow up and be a mother to your children

• Sad
Reactions: 82
I feel if Isabelle is lucky she has a whole other family she could spend time with if she wasnt happy at home, which lets face it she probably isnt. She must read online and see whats said about chris and she probably knows its true.
I can imagine why this is probably what got her so upset yesterday, they say the truth hurts.

Reactions: 14
If he was in as much pain as he claimed he was there is no way he would even consider going away .. car journey to airport = PAINFUL .. 2 & 1/2 ish plane journey = PAINFUL .. journey from airport to hotel = PAINFUL .. Skating = NOT ONE BIT POSSIBLE !!

Reactions: 26
Have to eat my words, insta shows he has gone away. Erm... Almost a week this time?
With or without his wedding ring that quickly disappeared. Chris how can you leave Sarah in that house when someone attempted to very cleverly break in with no mess etc, because everything you say and do the pair of you lie and make up fabricated stories thinking everyone is stupid and gullable.

Reactions: 25
Isabelle is pulled out of school the day before Chris is away for a week. Wonder if she’s gone back today or is going to take some time off to ‘let it die down’
Ie baby sit jace and the girls and pack tat

If he was in as much pain as he claimed he was there is no way he would even consider going away .. car journey to airport = PAINFUL .. 2 & 1/2 ish plane journey = PAINFUL .. journey from airport to hotel = PAINFUL .. Skating = NOT ONE BIT POSSIBLE !!
He’s a bleeping liar. You ain’t getting no sympathy fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s away playing Partridge with the boys again?! I get the feeling this thread may move quickly. Last time was brilliant.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One minute Chris was going to go up hospital next minute he's gone away. DO NOT WASTE NHS TIME. Clearly he wasn't that bad, he doesn't go from what he was saying to going away. Knob head

• Angry
Reactions: 38
He’s away playing Partridge with the boys again?! I get the feeling this thread may move quickly. Last time was brilliant.😂
I am totally living for the fact that he will be lugging around the big boy's gear and allowed to go to the bar with them for half an hour, for a small beer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.