The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, possible holiday collab, Shittle meet up and maggots. This couldn't be any better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
231D8C9B-20FE-4C56-9559-60AA02735B54.jpeg
Trying to find house I ran across this. I am not in UK so I don’t know if area is correct. Does anyone think this is what they are doing?

Reactions: 4
How the Mighty have fallen no more free holidays to Florida so the best they can do is Majorca 😂

Reactions: 14
Alllllrighhttttttttttttttt famalam! I’ve had a couple of days away and have eleventy billion pages to catch up on!!
what’s with this holiday? Is it gifted??
and what’s the maggot Shizzle I’ve missed lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Mingham Maggot
It sits on the plate plain for all to see.
Tattlers spotted it on Sarah tea.
Chris, he sits up all night.
Getting the editing just right.
He had his mind on other things.
Chris and Sarah the utter Mings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alllllrighhttttttttttttttt famalam! I’ve had a couple of days away and have eleventy billion pages to catch up on!!
what’s with this holiday? Is it gifted??
and what’s the maggot Shizzle I’ve missed lol
Ruth 1983 you can’t blink on this site or you will fall behind. These Tattlers are fast and funny.😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Club Mac is such a great place to go they even have their own Fb sickness group, bit like “I support the Inghams”

Can’t wait for these fun Vlogs - Lazy can’t even slag it off since they are going for free!!
B655D8B2-402A-4AC1-A505-F1634BA0FFF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.

Reactions: 16

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla
The rent on that is a joke!! That's about 5 times my mortgage!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.