The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 4 cameras up there plugged in never ever ever have I herd of rechargeable ones what bloody rubbish she left it open mine never go off 24 7 they run if I go anywhere even abroad I can still log in and see playback and record shes dim witt is that acryvfor gready greecy tobcome home or mummy to stay not lifted a finger mummy there and kids so il sit on my big fat sponge arse how dam lazy can you get
neither have I, but they have probably gone for some cheap ones from same type of company as chineese blankets.
And I find it a little suspicious that she did not instagram it yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On todays vlog when Sarah was talking about new products she shot herself in the foot. At around 4.36 she says i have found about three products.
So Sarah you have just confirmed what we have all said you DONT DESIGN ANYTHING YOU FIND IT ON THE INTERNET
If you design something yourself how can you find it .tell us how that one works you twit

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
On todays vlog when Sarah was talking about new products she shot herself in the foot. At around 4.36 she says i have found about three products.
So Sarah you have just confirmed what we have all said you DONT DESIGN ANYTHING YOU FIND IT ON THE INTERNET
Noticed that as well haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I copy this over here since I posted it at the same time you made a new thread.
Hot hot said:
I have 4 cameras up there plugged in never ever ever have I herd of rechargeable ones what bloody rubbish she left it open mine never go off 24 7 they run if I go anywhere even abroad I can still log in and see playback and record shes dim witt is that acryvfor gready greecy tobcome home or mummy to stay not lifted a finger mummy there and kids so il sit on my big fat sponge arse how dam lazy can you get
neither have I, but they have probably gone for some cheap ones from same type of company as chineese blankets.
And I find it a little suspicious that she did not instagram it yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gooood evening GUYS, happy FRIYAYYY. I wanted to give you all a very lot of thanks for voting for my title.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shoutout to all you trolls who commented on thread #81, it was a very lot the funniest thread to date.
In my opinion, of course, because some people might not think it was a very lot the funniest but i, well i dont know why im explaining myself, i dont need to explain myself. Anyway, iv really enjoyed it.

Don't forget to give this post a big thumbs up and comment down below if you think beans on toast is the most gorguss meal you've ever made.

Hi Steve 🤠👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Lets open the doors on purpose and then pretend we don’t know how it happened as it will give us some crap content 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've just had a look no such thing as rechargable ones and anyway what thing to do now real burglars will have a field day now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you design something yourself how can you find it .tell us how that one works you twit
I never assumed she designed anything herself? I don’t think I’ve heard her say that.. has she?

Reactions: 3
Don't know about anyone else, but between the vlogs and insta stories of Creepy's 'Trip of a lifetime', I kind of get the impression he wasn't part of the group.

Always lagging way behind, stood on his phone, losing the bois walking through the town, nowhere to be seen in that Lee blokes stories today. I mean he possibly made a friend and was off having a lil sexy time🤙 😉 But it's obvious he was only used for his camera.

Face it Creepster. You're a Loser
😊

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Don't know about anyone else, but between the vlogs and insta stories of Creepy's 'Trip of a lifetime', I kind of get the impression he wasn't part of the group.

Always lagging way behind, stood on his phone, losing the bois walking through the town, nowhere to be seen in that Lee blokes stories today. I mean he possibly made a friend and was off having a lil sexy time🤙 😉 But it's obvious he was only used for his camera.

Face it Creepster. You're a Loser
😊
Erm... He hasn't been with them at all today based on stories.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Gooood evening GUYS, happy FRIYAYYY. I wanted to give you all a very lot of thanks for voting for my title.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shoutout to all you trolls who commented on thread #81, it was a very lot the funniest thread to date.
In my opinion, of course, because some people might not think it was a very lot the funniest but i, well i dont know why im explaining myself, i dont need to explain myself. Anyway, iv really enjoyed it.

Don't forget to give this post a big thumbs up and comment down below if you think beans on toast is the most gorguss meal you've ever made.

Hi Steve 🤠👋🏻
If I want beans on toast for my dinner I will have beans on toast for my dinner. Let the haters hate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’m not being funny but they get away with doing these crappy videos because let’s be honest most of the people who watch it clearly have something wrong with them with the amount of tit they comment on every video. It’s bleeping obvious no one broke in but they get away with it the same with the blankets and the notebooks only idiots would pay that much for a bloody blanket. I know that sounds really harsh but I think most people will get where I’m coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
DISTURBING AN INTRUDER AT OUR HOME..

Lazy starts the vlog by saying that by the time the vlog is live Creepy will nearly be on his way home. She says the time has gone quick. The school run is done and Jace needs to get dressed. Lazy cuts up about 100 grapes for Jace's snack.

Lazy says she is sorting her next Alibaba and Me order. She has 5 or 6 new designs coming and apparently everyone will love them. She has over 1,500 items being made. Some new ifam products are being made too. She will be selling badges and stickers for under £5 (so £4.99 then?). :rolleyes:

Creepy is walking through Alicante with the boys. Today's going to be the busiest day as they have a very lot of spots to go to. They have a lot to film. He's sore because he fell a lot yesterday.😂

Jace is asleep on Lazy. She wants to get up and do the washing, bin or other chores that need doing but she's going to stay there.

Lazy is in Morrisons with Granny and Jace. Back home and she has picked Isla up. She walked in the door and found the kitchen patio doors open. She's laughing so it's obviously set up. :rolleyes:Apparently they don't ever open one of the doors. She'd probably be blaming Izzy if someone had genuinely broke in. She wonders if she left it unlocked and wonders why the keys are still in the door and demonstrates how to open the door. Unfortunately Sarah you are showing the whole world how to burgle your house. :rolleyes:

Back with Creepy and he tells us Lee fell off and hurt his hip doing his one trick. He's laughing in the background. There's a clip of Lee falling off the rail and hitting his hip, then creepy films a close up of his injury.😂 They're off back to Elche to get some other shots.

Back with Lazy and she's done a time-lapse of the clouds. She says they were moving fast to the naked eye. She's just put dinner in the over. Jace is chewing a dinosaur she was #gifted by one of her neighbour friends. She says there are certain chores everyone does. She praises herself for changing the bin and says Creepy has put it on his Instagram stories. :rolleyes:They're having a pie and peas for dinner.

Isabelle and Esme show each other the ice lollies they made yesterday. They get Isla to taste the and rate them. Probably not a good idea considering she's already had to have two of her teeth removed and the ice lollies are very sugary. :rolleyes:

Creepy says they went to a chilled skate park after Lee fell and says he's in a lot of pain so they're all in the old town and off to a Spanish restaurant. They have a tour guide with them for the week. Apparently the locals are stopping them and shaking their hands for doing their one trick. The locals need to be careful they don't catch something from Creepy.🤮

Lazy says it's the end of another vlog. Jace is sat on the floor waving his bib around. It's a busy day tomorrow and Lazy says she might take the girls for a treat.

End of vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They have absolutely no shame whatsoever, nothing is ever their fault it’s all down to the haters and the trolls! I’m sorry but if being in the Sun newspaper for leaving your four month old baby on a beach or your husband messaging vulnerable fans but you’re ok with it doesn’t make you want to crawl under a rock and never show your face again then you are just inhumane! If that’s ‘Fame’ then keep it as far away from me and my loved ones as possible 👋 We’re all just jealous tho? I’d rather be homeless under a bridge than have your life right now, oh and if you came and offered me a tenner I’d wipe my arse with it and shove it in your disgusting mouth! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
DISTURBING AN INTRUDER AT OUR HOME..

Lazy starts the vlog by saying that by the time the vlog is live Creepy will nearly be on his way home. She says the time has gone quick. The school run is done and Jace needs to get dressed. Lazy cuts up about 100 grapes for Jace's snack.

Lazy says she is sorting her next Alibaba and Me order. She has 5 or 6 new designs coming and apparently everyone will love them. She has over 1,500 items being made. Some new ifam products are being made too. She will be selling badges and stickers for under £5 (so £4.99 then?). :rolleyes:

Creepy is walking through Alicante with the boys. Today's going to be the busiest day as they have a very lot of spots to go to. They have a lot to film. He's sore because he fell a lot yesterday.😂

Jace is asleep on Lazy. She wants to get up and do the washing, bin or other chores that need doing but she's going to stay there.

Lazy is in Morrisons with Granny and Jace. Back home and she has picked Isla up. She walked in the door and found the kitchen patio doors open. She's laughing so it's obviously set up. :rolleyes:Apparently they don't ever open one of the doors. She'd probably be blaming Izzy if someone had genuinely broke in. She wonders if she left it unlocked and wonders why the keys are still in the door and demonstrates how to open the door. Unfortunately Sarah you are showing the whole world how to burgle your house. :rolleyes:

Back with Creepy and he tells us Lee fell off and hurt his hip doing his one trick. He's laughing in the background. There's a clip of Lee falling off the rail and hitting his hip, then creepy films a close up of his injury.😂 They're off back to Elche to get some other shots.

Back with Lazy and she's done a time-lapse of the clouds. She says they were moving fast to the naked eye. She's just put dinner in the over. Jace is chewing a dinosaur she was #gifted by one of her neighbour friends. She says there are certain chores everyone does. She praises herself for changing the bin and says Creepy has put it on his Instagram stories. :rolleyes:They're having a pie and peas for dinner.

Isabelle and Esme show each other the ice lollies they made yesterday. They get Isla to taste the and rate them. Probably not a good idea considering she's already had to have two of her teeth removed and the ice lollies are very sugary. :rolleyes:

Creepy says they went to a chilled skate park after Lee fell and says he's in a lot of pain so they're all in the old town and off to a Spanish restaurant. They have a tour guide with them for the week. Apparently the locals are stopping them and shaking their hands for doing their one trick. The locals need to be careful they don't catch something from Creepy.🤮

Lazy says it's the end of another vlog. Jace is sat on the floor waving his bib around. It's a busy day tomorrow and Lazy says she might take the girls for a treat.

End of vlog.
Ha Ha - if she had left the keys in the door then I’m sure they wouldn’t be insured.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus to christ! what utter crap! scripted, in fact, the only real part was Chris :censored: Wash my mouth out.
She is bloody stupid though who would vlog that they had the house broken into if waiting on a house sale to go through :rolleyes:
God, she is thick!
And yes she did say found her new products lol her idea of designing is searching Chinese wholesale sites, You really could not make this crap up! Round of applause for you Sarah well done keep up the good work :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.