The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still putting my money on there being an EPIC shopping trip in todays vlog. The money from the notebooks will be burning a hole in Sarah's pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still putting my money on there being an EPIC shopping trip in todays vlog. The money from the notebooks will be burning a hole in Sarah's pockets.
Well they are in Leeds planning the meet and greet so it would be rude not to! #Moneyburningaholeincreepy’sbankaccount

• Haha
Reactions: 5
8th of March guyzzz... So... No email until closer to the date to say where the venue is so how can anybody plan ahead if they are staying over for the weekend? Not far off Jaces birthday so they're just waiting for the ifam to bring a load of presents for him.

Lazy taking that toy into the shop and finding out it worked all along and it was just the batteries. They probably put them in the wrong way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course they ran in to Chris at mcds... Not at all set up to prove he's allowed to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So this is the first public event these two fuckwits have done since tit hit the fan?

I really do hope when venues etc are revealed that they won't have a hope in hell censoring what goes on.

If i was up there, I would surely be on the picket line with placards of "DROP THAT TOWELL AND RESEND".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So this is the first public event these two fuckwits have done since tit hit the fan?

I really do hope when venues etc are revealed that they won't have a hope in hell censoring what goes on.

If i was up there, I would surely be on the picket line with placards of "DROP THAT TOWELL AND RESEND".
It's got to be a dodgy venue that's prepared to host a kids meet and greet with a predator.

It was initially supposed to be a tea party at Shortles. I would be fuming if I had paid £270 for a doll and have it watered down to that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's got to be a dodgy venue that's prepared to host a kids meet and greet with a predator.

It was initially supposed to be a tea party at Shortles. I would be fuming if I had paid for that for my child.
The venue really must not know what they are getting themselves into. It will be chaos, there's no doubt about it. There will be protests.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
8th of March guyzzz... So... No email until closer to the date to say where the venue is so how can anybody plan ahead if they are staying over for the weekend? Not far off Jaces birthday so they're just waiting for the ifam to bring a load of presents for him.

Why then kids don’t even break up till the end of that month 😂 you can so tell they haven’t got Management who are they going to hire Scotland Yard to protect them 😂 cause I know for a fact if he sent my daughter any messages like that my husband would be there to kick his arse 😡😂

Lazy taking that toy into the shop and finding out it worked all along and it was just the batteries. They probably put them in the wrong way round.

I recon it will be a "back room" hall for hire type place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I used to work in retail and you wouldn’t believe the amount of customers that would bring in battery operated items complaining they’re not working because A they’ve inserted the batteries incorrectly or B Batteries are included and they haven’t removed the plastic tab.
The look on their faces when they realised their mistake was priceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can imagine it now, Chris opening his arms, outstretched to the max. Standing on a podium, head flies back, he closes his eyes and starts singing their theme tune. Cue the influx of rotten eggs showering down upon his scummy body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.