The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so p*ssed off with these two right now and their completely ignoring the new Coppa rules.Watched a live from a mum last night ,she's mostly about how to cook on a budget ,housekeeping ,bargain hauls etc.She was so worried that anything she did would be aimed at children ,she removed all her videos.
She also mentioned channel s still uploading ,(with their kids in the vlog) and has been advised by someone at YouTube. That "no child/children should be in the vlog ,or they'll be fined"!!!Seriously hope these two idiots who presume they can ignore the rules ,will be what YouTube are looking out for.Again ,the lady I watched was told YouTube/coppa are going to find anyone using their kids to "act "(Isla yesterday?) For content.
I think continuing to report these two can only help.It makes my blood boil they are just going along as it they'll be immune to it all ,unlike every other creator on social media!!!!
It pisses me off too, it’s about time YT took action seeing as this is a privacy law. Unfortunately it’s not just the Ingham’s, alot of channels are filming their kids and child content yet are still not setting it to YouTube kids.
Until they start dishing out hefty fines these creators will be continue to get away with it.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe hes pretty much admitting to reading here 🙈 I’m embarrassed on your behalf creepy. You say we are obsessed with you but you and your whole family are obsessed with reading what we put here. Piss off out of our thread and take your pack with you.
Also I laughed out loud at the creepiest man on the planet calling us creepy weirdos. Bit ironic that we call YOU creepy instead of your actual name. You are in no position to call anyone creepy Chris. The actual state of you. Don’t show pictures of a house online if you don’t want people online knowing the house. It’s the most basic common sense. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The whole reason they are moving is for privacy and because people know where they live... Why the hell have they been talking about their house searching at all based on that?

The comments in last night's vlog are all " can't believe the creeps have ruined the house talk" but if they want privacy just say nothing and move.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've zero idea, I just saw it in the comments of the screenshot I quoted. I wondered what it was too
I think it’s misspelled, supposed to be ‘prossi’ short for prostitute.
I live near a really tit secondary school and it’s what the annoying boys shout!

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh on vlog the other day - one where creepy is away for the day, and Sarah says to the girls along the lines of “usually when we have days like these we love to stay at home crafting or baking!” It’s been years since they did that. Those girls have rarely any free time in that house. Never seen them with any of the mountains - okay more of a hill this year- of toys from Christmas. I watched a vid from 8 passengers the other day. Couldn’t believe that Julie was just turning 11. Those kids are way more mature, with the exception of the littlest who is clearly babies by the mum, but not a brat who gets her own way. The dad still works at a university and travels all over with his work.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it’s misspelled, supposed to be ‘prossi’ short for prostitute.
I live near a really tit secondary school and it’s what the annoying boys shout!
I too thought it was meaning prostitute and I was horrified. Its concerning

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe hes pretty much admitting to reading here 🙈 I’m embarrassed on your behalf creepy. You say we are obsessed with you but you and your whole family are obsessed with reading what we put here. Piss off out of our thread and take your pack with you.
Also I laughed out loud at the creepiest man on the planet calling us creepy weirdos. Bit ironic that we call YOU creepy instead of your actual name. You are in no position to call anyone creepy Chris. The actual state of you. Don’t show pictures of a house online if you don’t want people online knowing the house. It’s the most basic common sense. Idiot.
I was waiting for him to refer to Lazy as lazy for our benefit to confirm what we already know, he reads here.
Come on Creepy and Lazy, say those words in the same sentence or monologue, just for us, I dare you..... MWAAAAH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to laugh on vlog the other day - one where creepy is away for the day, and Sarah says to the girls along the lines of “usually when we have days like these we love to stay at home crafting or baking!” It’s been years since they did that. Those girls have rarely any free time in that house. Never seen them with any of the mountains - okay more of a hill this year- of toys from Christmas. I watched a vid from 8 passengers the other day. Couldn’t believe that Julie was just turning 11. Those kids are way more mature, with the exception of the littlest who is clearly babies by the mum, but not a brat who gets her own way. The dad still works at a university and travels all over with his work.
I did have a thought about this also, girly day (and Jace) they visit a soft play with lots of kids, when was the last time they all went to one like that? They used to go all the time to various ones. It’s like people know locally about him so he doesn’t go anywhere that there will be loads of kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let's not forget Kel messaging children to meet up... No mention of skinny dipping yet though 😉

Sorry, just catching up on the thread after spending yesterday at Great Ormond Street with my eldest. Speaking of which, Creepy and Lazy, you made that donation you said you'd be making yet? 😏
I hope everything has gone well at GOSH xx

Reactions: 9
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

Screenshot_20200122_135822.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_135850.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_140130.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_140224.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not surprised at all. Good thing I know abit about trading standards and where she lives so it’ll be much quicker for them to get in touch with her ☺ Better conjure up some paper work Sarah, you’re not putting any kids/ adults in danger with knock off china products just so you can make money. Not a chance.

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745
Let’s see how many new bespoke designs she comes out with from this website, my first bet will be the dinky dot bandana bib for starters 😂. Lazy has absolute no creative thoughts or ideas!!!

Oooooommmmmmmmggggggg just looked at babyandme insta, lazy is creaming herself over new arrivals, you guessed it tag blankets, bandana bibs and a new backing on baby blankets A86B700E-811B-4092-B75A-2A9280B57428.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
According to their insta, they're now going to be selling notebooks 🤦‍♀️ no doubt be around the £10 mark.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ffs, even the tag blanket with the wooden ring, she is making out it is her idea asking people to comment down below if they would be interested in that idea. I would so love to be a witch and post the alibaba site on babyandme insta page.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs, even the tag blanket with the wooden ring, she is making out it is her idea asking people to comment down below if they would be interested in that idea. I would so love to be a witch and post the alibaba site on babyandme insta page.
I dare you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let’s see how many new bespoke designs she comes out with from this website, my first bet will be the dinky dot bandana bib for starters 😂. Lazy has absolute no creative thoughts or ideas!!!

Oooooommmmmmmmggggggg just looked at babyandme insta, lazy is creaming herself over new arrivals, you guessed it tag blankets, bandana bibs and a new backing on baby blanketsView attachment 74761
Think ive been blocked or something from babyandme, says user not found 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So the teether’s for example minimum order of 50 at £3.80 then as little as £1.86 if she orders a job lot and then sells them for at least £8.99 plus £4 postage she’s a greedy one that one isn’t she! 😳 And how the hell does she know the safety standards if they are coming from China? I hope to goodness no one ends up hurt by one of these things!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.