The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok got the house. Windows a disappointment. What land next to it to build? Was expecting a huge field in the middle of no where.

Also.. it's been listed since MAY and the builder sold it to his mate the day they put the offer in??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok got the house. Windows a disappointment. What land next to it to build? Was expecting a huge field in the middle of no where.

Also.. it's been listed since MAY and the builder sold it to his mate the day they put the offer in??
Probably googled the Inghams and decided against torturing the neighbours.

I still have huge doubts that they'd be able to afford a bigger mortgage anyway. It's all a load of bullshit. As if they would have got that house.

Also - what's their obsession with new builds? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the title. We are all fully aware that Madam is uneducated but ‘tret’ the girls??? The correct word is ‘treated’. Surely if she is unsure she could check with Isabelle who must surely be familiar with basic grammar. Sarah is going to explode unless she addresses her diet and activity levels. I accept she has had a baby and god knows we are fully informed she BREASTFEEDS him. Seriously she must be damaging her health now. She is as a tattler said ‘built like a chieftain tank’. I wish she would address her own diet so hopefully healthy changes could be initiated through to her children.

Reactions: 13
Mmm, so on the site it says it's already been sold.. Have they already put in an offer?! Could that part have been pre recorded?!

Reactions: 3
Mmm, so on the site it says it's already been sold.. Have they already put in an offer?! Could that part have been pre recorded?!
Well they said the builder had sold it to a mate and not through the agent so surely it wouldn't be still on Thier books or online ?

Reactions: 3
In the vlog where Chris and Sarah were slagging off their current house I'm sure they said they were having a house built. Why would they be looking at houses and making offers if that was the case?

Have I misunderstood and they were referring to the alleged plot of land next to this house that wasn't big enough for their Disney-esque mansion?

Reactions: 11
Probably googled the Inghams and decided against torturing the neighbours.

I still have huge doubts that they'd be able to afford a bigger mortgage anyway. It's all a load of bullshit. As if they would have got that house.

Also - what's their obsession with new builds? 🤷
Because they have no vision and could not see the potential of adapting an older build. They would do well to learn from occupied homes how people furnish and plan out their accommodation as they couldn’t even buy appropriately sized sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the vlog where Chris and Sarah were slagging off their current house I'm sure they said they were having a house built. Why would they be looking at houses and making offers if that was the case?

Have I misunderstood and they were referring to the alleged plot of land next to this house that wasn't big enough for their Disney-esque mansion?
I think from Thier stories they found this dream house couldn't have it but the builder offered to build them one next to it. They thought it was all good which explains the "house being built" comment but they had said they just found out the other day they couldn't build one that big

Reactions: 6
Well they said the builder had sold it to a mate and not through the agent so surely it wouldn't be still on Thier books or online ?
Something is telling me this isn't the house they are really wanting, showed it to get us Tattlers speculating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This was the one I said weeks ago was the one they were buying, it had the Inghams written all over it, boring, bland, characterless, a large expanse of nothingness

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.