The Ingham Family #78 Drop that haircut and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they just make the vlog late on purpose every few days to make us think there is a rant coming.

Reactions: 12
They act like it's their job but if I was 20+ minutes late for work everyday, I'd get the sack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I saw that they were at the office earlier.. maybe they are too busy packing blankets to upload the vlog 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hes late again lol
We should be grateful he uploads every day.....remember how long it took him to edit his "epic" skating video. Absolutely amazing yet surprising piece of shite....literally took a year to film, edit and upload. A very lot of hard work for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Something I've found interesting is their subscriber numbers didn't increase as much as it has done previously at Christmas time. Their present opening vlogs usually bring in a new influx of subscribers (paid for or genuine - who knows). This year it didn't work... Obviously we saw the difference between this year's present opening and previous years. They definitely felt the pinch this year.

Reactions: 22
We should be grateful he uploads every day.....remember how long it took him to edit his "epic" skating video. Absolutely amazing yet surprising piece of shite....literally took a year to film, edit and upload. A very lot of hard work for him.
I watched a 3 or 4 year old vlog the other day and a clip in it he actually used in that EPIC skate video that took a year to edit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought Isabelle was doing art and drama? Or does she need to pick more GCSEs for year 10?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.