The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the title with the most votes since the prompt came on page 48. Congratulations @iloveinghamgossip

After the 'educational' trip to Edinburgh, I wonder what the Minghams' next move will be to 'prove' the channel isn't made for kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
After doing a little research
I found this
tingletip massage head – turn your electric toothbrush into the ultimate vibrator

Did the Dirty bint really have a herpes infested Vibrator in her case Disguised as a toothbrush

Hi Steve have a word please :ROFLMAO:
I actually dread what your search history looks like

This was the title with the most votes since the prompt came on page 48. Congratulations @iloveinghamgossip

After the 'educational' trip to Edinburgh, I wonder what the Minghams' next move will be to 'prove' the channel isn't made for kids.
Cornwall for the Eden project will be on the cards I think. Really depends what Get Your Guide asks them to promote though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After doing a little research
I found this
tingletip massage head – turn your electric toothbrush into the ultimate vibrator

Did the Dirty bint really have a herpes infested Vibrator in her case Disguised as a toothbrush

Hi Steve have a word please :ROFLMAO:
Ewwwww 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So Sarah finally remembered she have a makebelieve store...
Did she really say she had to shut him up when Jace made noice cause he wanted out of his care seat on her live stories.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So did I. Poor Baba, now he's crawling her peacefull days shopping are done. He won't be happy sat in the pram all day
I'm waiting for that one to be deleted.
If she does delete it, will it still be on stories.ig? She's blocked me on Insta so I watch on there.

Reactions: 2
I actually dread what your search history looks like

Cornwall for the Eden project will be on the cards I think. Really depends what Get Your Guide asks them to promote though 😉
My Grandaughter is going to the Eden project with School in June
Yikes I wouldnt want her there with those Chavs.

They can Give Tamworth Castle a miss too in February .

• Haha
My kids are all grown up now so I'm out of the loop on all things baby these days, but is it safe to add something to a baby car seat like that? I mean, when car seat manufacturers sell accessories for their car seats I would assume that they either have them tested in crash scenarios or say don't use while the seat is in the car. I know that Lazy wouldn't have bothered even investigating whether a blanket to be used in a car seat would need to be safety tested, let alone actually paying and sending it for proper testing.

• Angry
There is already something like that (but slightly less tacky) on the market. Its called a Morrck. Its been safety tested i believe. Anything that doesnt have the right safety testing should never be used in a car seat. So should something happen to a baby who is wrapped in one of those, she is opening herself up for legal action.
The hoods looked massive on them for a start, thats a definite hazard to a small baby.

Reactions: 22
oh ffs Ive just found out that Vicky Aspey person lives around the corner from me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The hood looks dangerous to me. (raised 7 children here).. We use to lay a blanket under the baby and over or just lay a blanket over the top of them when ours were small enough to have a car seat... long before all these regulations came in.. commonsense sure is slacking from that there mother.

Reactions: 6
So Sarah finally remembered she have a makebelieve store...
Did she really say she had to shut him up when Jace made noice cause he wanted out of his care seat on her live stories.
Think she said "just had to sort him out" if she didn't use that stupid baby voice it would be easier to understand!

Reactions: 7
Anyone have a screenshot of the car seat blanket ? I don't do social media and can't find it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.