The Ingham Family #76 The Edinburgh Fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Catdaisy for the new thread title with 47* votes 👏

Loads of other great suggestions though. Us Tattlers are a witty bunch! Thanks also to the Minghams for being such an inspiration!!! (Hi Steve! 😘)

*ETA It was actually 50 votes by the time I got the new thread up and running. I was a bit slow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Sarah has put on Instagram that she was like a kid at Christmas on her first day in Edinburgh.
If she means like her kids then she Must mean false overzealous reactions, fake surprise, whittery whiny voices, social ineptness , attention seeking, exhaustion and being overwhelmed.

I can’t wait! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sarah has put on Instagram that she was like a kid at Christmas on her first day in Edinburgh.
If she means like her kids then she Must mean false overzealous reactions, fake surprise, whittery whiny voices, social ineptness , attention seeking, exhaustion and being overwhelmed.
She means being allowed to scoff loads of chocolate for breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Catdaisy for the new thread title with 47* votes 👏

Loads of other great suggestions though. Us Tattlers are a witty bunch! Thanks also to the Minghams for being such an inspiration!!! (Hi Steve! 😘)

*ETA It was actually 50 votes by the time I got the new thread up and running. I was a bit slow!
Mine was 57 on p.17 but never mind, maybe next time

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not being mean, but like I’ve said before, I’m sick of hearing how ‘tiny’ jace is and how obsessed Sarah is for us to think he’s small! He’s chubby! If anything I think he’s quite a big baby. But, despite him being larger baby, he is definitely developmentally behind. He isn’t very vocal or babbly for a baby his age, anyone agree?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Mine was 57 on p.17 but never mind, maybe next time
Yours was a brilliant suggestion and I liked it myself at the time. I've not started a new thread before so I hope I did it right but I thought it was only counted from page 47 onwards, as mentioned last time? Really sorry if I've misunderstood. :oops:

Please can someone just clarify that so we all know for next time? I was mindful that I'd never done it before and felt a bit selfish as I do use Tattle a lot and wanted to muck in....I should probably just leave it to the pros!

Mod comment.
the prompt comes up on page 48, suggestions are taken from that point on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Hey Sarah, when your all back home how about this for a vlog, “Clueless the mingover”? Get the girls, greasy & yourself head to the hairdressers and go for the chop, the girls currently look like something from Oliver Twist. If you want extra views you could do a nice thing and donate hair to the princess charity. Then how about you pop to the shops and get the girls non-matching clothes they can happily wear in public instead of wearing jammies/onesies out. Come on Sarah get a scrub & get a mingover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not being mean, but like I’ve said before, I’m sick of hearing how ‘tiny’ jace is and how obsessed Sarah is for us to think he’s small! He’s chubby! If anything I think he’s quite a big baby. But, despite him being larger baby, he is definitely developmentally behind. He isn’t very vocal or babbly for a baby his age, anyone agree?
I wouldnt say hes a big baby for 9 months. Im sure he was always on the lowest percentile as a tiny baby.

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately only titles from thread 47-end count.
I've only just seen that it's page 47 onwards, I counted any from 48 onwards when I created the last one so I stand corrected and created using the wrong name. Apologies to all, especially since it was my suggestion that I used to it made it seem like I cheated 🙈 sincerely sorry

Woahhh hold your horses young Tattlers...

The Inghams are up and about in Edinburgh already on Instagram.... For a whole 2 hours wtf?? Sarah's usually only just rolling out of bed right now

She must have set her alarm super early as I bashed her for sleeping in yesterday. She will need a midday nap to cope!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

The Inghams are up and about in Edinburgh already on Instagram.... For a whole 2 hours wtf?? Sarah's usually only just rolling out of bed right now

She must have set her alarm super early as I bashed her for sleeping in yesterday. She will need a midday nap to cope!
Ok which of our Edinburgh-based Tattlers can play the bagpipes? (really badly)!!! 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've only just seen that it's page 47 onwards, I counted any from 48 onwards when I created the last one so I stand corrected and created using the wrong name. Apologies to all, especially since it was my suggestion that I used to it made it seem like I cheated 🙈 sincerely sorry

maybe she refreshed after a night of baby making with creep 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.