The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was this one with the most?
E90A35D4-CD23-4A6D-AFFB-5134781F521D.jpeg

Can’t believe we’re yet to have a Lazy NYE rant 😂 was really hoping for some “small bottle of wine” fuelled ranting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A bit more on stories from Nikki - just remind me, she’s talking about her ‘true friend’ Wendie . . . is she the one who is (or was?) also one of Sarah’s cronies? Nikki seems to be claiming her as ‘her’ friend ha ha! Definitely playground stuff this!

Reactions: 12
I think it was this one with the most?
View attachment 68000

Can’t believe we’re yet to have a Lazy NYE rant 😂 was really hoping for some “small bottle of wine” fuelled ranting!
I think it has to be from page 48? Onwards to count. Basically when the message appears telling us to vote on titles. Anyone know for sure?

That was on page 47 though so maybe I'm wrong and it's earlier. Help 😂

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s pacing the floor - sorry, I mean rolling on the sofa - just foaming at the mouth to be able to respond on Instagram! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know if this was posted earlier but she's so narly

I've just been on her fb
In a post she responds to someone saying love to you grandma and grandad. It's a Dixon so must be her dad's mum and dad. I've never heard her mention them. Family is for life not just for Christmas Sarah

Attachments

Reactions: 5

I've just been on her fb
In a post she responds to someone saying love to you grandma and grandad. It's a Dixon so must be her dad's mum and dad. I've never heard her mention them. Family is for life not just for Christmas Sarah
What the hell has this got to do with 10 years ago?? 🤣 Oh sorry blow my trumpet cos i managed to breastfeed and look like an amazing mum whilst I left my son on a beach and made a clone of him and have a hubby who has a thing for teenage girls! I’ve fed 4 kids and don’t need any praise love! And my throwback was a picture of a happy family days before I gave birth to our last child

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I've just been on her fb
oh yes let's congraluate myself for 9 months breastfeeding with a :cautious::rolleyes: face. weird. She always acts like it's a chore. I know how hard it can be for some Mums (myself included), but there's nothing wrong with stopping and using formula. If you don't like it sarah, just stop.

Reactions: 22
What the hell has this got to do with 10 years ago?? 🤣 Oh sorry blow my trumpet cos i managed to breastfeed and look like an amazing mum whilst I left my son on a beach and made a clone of him and have a hubby who has a thing for teenage girls! I’ve fed 4 kids and don’t need any praise love! And my throwback was a picture of a happy family days before I gave birth to our last child
She never gets tired of reminding everyone that she's sacrificed things to feed her kid. You don't get medals for breastfeeding, Lazy 🤷🏻 No-one wants to think about your udders on New Year's Eve, you blimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She never gets tired of reminding everyone that she's sacrificed things to feed her kid. You don't get medals for breastfeeding, Lazy 🤷🏻 No-one wants to think about your udders on New Year's Eve, you blimp.
and nobody else gives a tit because every Mum sacrifices the same things (and more) for their children. She thinks she's so great :rolleyes: , it's not even funny anymore it's just bloody embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 20
Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy 2020! 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy new year you beauties!!!

and ps....that titty pic (hi Sarah!) is cos we said she had saggy mammaries/udders! Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy New Year tattlers, here’s to normality, not having to live a fake life knowing your husband is wanting to get his rocks off with someone half your age, getting off your arse to be a real mum to a crawling baby, not having your husband broadcast your teenage daughter in compromising photos to earn money...the list goes on..sure makes you realise life isn’t as bad as these muppets!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Happy new year everyone 🥳🥳

How come their Christmas Day present opening has so many views??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.