The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread, thanks to @MrsThompson1984
as nobody made a new thread I grabbed the first suggestion I saw, hope that’s ok.
if i missed a favourite, suggest it next time 😉

continue here!

Reactions: 17
Isla spelt the word fjord (look it up sarah) when reading frozen, and Sarah decided the word was forge 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Can anyone actually remember how long it is since the girls had a haircut? I recently had one after 6 months (for a valid reason, not laziness!) and it looked terrible before I got it done. I seem to recall Issy having a tiny trim around July (?) and there was a big fake drama about how ‘scared’ she was of Lazy’s reaction. But the younger two, no idea.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone actually remember how long it is since the girls had a haircut? I recently had one after 6 months (for a valid reason, not laziness!) and it looked terrible before I got it done. I seem to recall Issy having a tiny trim around July (?) and there was a big fake drama about how ‘scared’ she was of Lazy’s reaction. But the younger two, no idea.
Cant remember when esme had that short cut Bob what really suited her and all sarah did was moan it's not long anymore

Reactions: 14
Isla spelt the word fjord (look it up sarah) when reading frozen, and Sarah decided the word was forge 😂
Thick twit (Sarah)

She has a style, it's Neil from the young ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If their vlogs aren’t aimed at kids, why do they refer to themselves as ‘Mum, Dad, sisters’ and their ages (9yo... 7yo... etc)? Getting Ready to Surprise Mum appeals to kids who have never watched them before and don’t know who they are, if they referred to themselves by name I don’t think this would be as appealing to a younger audience.

Reactions: 20
If you going to have long hair have it trimmed every 6 weeks wash it brush it they look like gonks I'd never ever go out like that more kids so many things you can do with long hair but look after it if not have it cut short .but then they dont have time for there kids just money day they go in January if they go the better but there still have the other sites just thought I bet jace have long dreadlocks just like his sisters

• Haha
Whoop whoop Sarah out on the piss tonight nice little pub crawl,cocktails 🍹🍻 Little boogie 💃 and singing Xmas songs, kebab on way home for her birthday with the girls... nah sit n read tattle tonight eh Sarah??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Uggs 🤣🤣

Looking ever inch a 'Sexy AF hot wife'. I bet those boots bring all the boys to the yard 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fjord - hmm

What is it with that woman? Sarah constantly complains about people knowing where they live, the house being up for sale etc and what does she do?. The maintenance man is coming, a surveyor is arriving - have I missed her saying the house is under offer? Obviously it is if the surveyor has been booked. However no doubt next moan will be that we know all their business

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are the medical trials responsible for the big eye, little eye 🤔 o~O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Fjord - hmm

What is it with that woman? Sarah constantly complains about people knowing where they live, the house being up for sale etc and what does she do?. The maintenance man is coming, a surveyor is arriving - have I missed her saying the house is under offer? Obviously it is if the surveyor has been booked. However no doubt next moan will be that we know all their business
I do wonder what possessed them to buy that house in the first place. They never made it a home, it has the most awful layout and they were/are never there. Even Prinny looks uncomfortable there

Reactions: 21
Do you think Creepy is making her look stupid buying those boots on purpose? I’d go daft if my hubby bought me those...there’s no way in hell he would though..

I do wonder what possessed them to buy that house in the first place. They never made it a home, it has the most awful layout and they were/are never there. Even Prinny looks uncomfortable there
Jace hasn’t got anywhere to move in that living room, over run with furniture that doesn’t fit

• Sad
Do you think Creepy is making her look stupid buying those boots on purpose? I’d go daft if my hubby bought me those...there’s no way in hell he would though..

Jace hasn’t got anywhere to move in that living room, over run with furniture that doesn’t fit
ExactlyIt is the most unfamiliar friendly house I ever did see.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hey Sarah , dare you to do the private school
Run in those shocking chav boots ! Oh no wait u don’t do school runs ! They are a joke right ??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's just desperate to have her dress like a teen to satisfy his little poncy fetish

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
He's just desperate to have her dress like a teen to satisfy his little poncy fetish
Even a teen wouldn’t wear those disgusting boots ! Who wears Ugg’s anymore anyway ? Let alone a middle aged frump like the Ingham woman . Can’t wait to see her get together with all her mates ........ oh wait ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, i’ve just started randomly clicking on a few Ingham vlogs, then clicking on the recommended Ingham vlogs that appear to the side (ipad)

Gradually, the content that I am usually recommended disappears completely, then by clicking on more Ingham vlogs, I start to get recommended very child orientated content. Peppa pig, Frozen, Nursery Rhymes etc. This could well mean Youtube have already classed their channel as child targeted, or at least several of their vlogs

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.