The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot
In Your cheap lousy Jacket
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

Join us on thread 71 as we continue Vlogmas with the huge social influencers Chris and Sarah Ingham, renowned lying, cheating, scamming individuals with him allegedly a sexual predator sliding into dm's as often as he dyes his hair.
The views are decreasing, education is lacking and COPPA rules are approaching.
But there is no situation as they continue their vacations, living their best lives with a very lot of lies.

New mug to celebrate #71, £71 limited edition. Payment plan available and free galaxy "phone" socket with every order. P&P International rate £71.
View attachment 62724

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

Join us on thread 71 as we continue Vlogmas with the huge social influencers Chris and Sarah Ingham, renowned lying, cheating, scamming individuals with him allegedly a sexual predator sliding into dm's as often as he dyes his hair.
But there is no situation as they continue their vacations, living their best lives with a very lot of lies.

New mug to celebrate #71, £71 limited edition. Payment plan available and free galaxy "phone" socket with every order. P&P International rate £71.
View attachment 62724
Genius 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their vlogs are seriously at an all time low. That makes me so satisfied.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone posted on the previous thtrad about the Ballinger baby rolling over, on camera, at 8 weeks old.
This Gathered Nest's baby rolled over, again on camera, last week, he's about 10 weeks old.
Now, you'd think with all the filming of Jace they do, we would have seen him do something other than sit and flap his arms? I really do worry for him. Okay, at his age some babies don't crawl but surely he should be able to drag himself around on his tummy by now.

• Sad
Creepy makes my skin crawl like how he's the neck to even be creeping around Disney land in all fairness after all the alleged incidents against him you'd imagine he would be given places where there are vast amounts of teenagers children a wide birth and how lazy dosent see anything wrong with the whole situation money driven and the holidays I agree the relationship between creepy and izzy does not seem right to over familiar he's her step dad ffs even asking to sleep in her bed when she was away constantly putting snaps etc online he's sick 🤢they think there above the law I think the majority of there viewers are young teenage girls there parents need to wake up and see the inghams for what they are FAKE BULLYS CREEPY IS A PERV RIP OFF MERCHANTS we all know behind SARAHS CACKLING YOUR HUSBAND IS A DISASTER !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As soon as they are back the vlogs are going to be a very lot of shopping with Sarah how exciting 😴 she has a lot of catching up to do to fill her living room to match all the last few Christmas size hauls, wonder how many blankets she can wrap up to make the piles look bigger

Reactions: 14
Ouch, latest vlog is only on 38k after 16 hours.

Oh, and hi Steve. 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

View attachment 62724
Brilliant 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Happy Vlogmas you arse
I pray it's your last

View attachment 62724
Should brand them up for Halloween next year you will make a fortune

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony! Grooming Granny preparing the ifam for a skint Christmas?

17F2382C-C424-4D2B-9459-7289C044AF3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 62757
"It's not what's under the tree that matters... Unless Mary Shortle are offering payment plans"

So they're still in their cabin according to Lazy's Instagram stories. I'm guessing this will mean they're missing school again tomorrow.

Also note how Lazy proves she has been reading here again stating that Jace never "performs" for the camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
"It's not what's under the tree that matters... Unless Mary Shortle are offering payment plans"

So they're still in their cabin according to Lazy's Instagram stories. I'm guessing this will mean they're missing school again tomorrow.

Also note how Lazy proves she has been reading here again stating that Jace never "performs" for the camera.
Chris's insta says today is their last day, does that mean they arent going home till tomorrow? So potentially them girls won't be back in school till Wednesday!

Got this from Islas schools website. Doesnt look good for the Minghams.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lazy seems worried about Jace trying to stand up, but why? Surely she'd be pleased and encouraging him, hold his hands and let him practice standing and get him a push along toy to help him. She's a strange one for sure.

Reactions: 18
Wonder if Lazy has managed to pinch one of those swim rings!!! Creepy,rabbitting on about how hard he has worked during this holiday from doing merch to editing..... really, you chose this life creepy ya head. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy seems worried about Jace trying to stand up, but why? Surely she'd be pleased and encouraging him, hold his hands and let him practice standing and get him a push along toy to help him. She's a strange one for sure.
Because shell have to get off her lazy arse once hes on the move!

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. I’ve only ever commented once but was a daily reader before taking a break from the internet for a few months. Have came back and seen the inghams are in America?? Thought he would’ve been arrested/questioned/something if he went back there for sending those messages?

View attachment 62757
Maybe steve you and your granny wife need to practice this speel on your son and wife hey, your family are so far away from this quote it's so laughable.

Wonder if Lazy has managed to pinch one of those swim rings!!! Creepy,rabbitting on about how hard he has worked during this holiday from doing merch to editing..... really, you chose this life creepy ya head. 🤢🤮
Absolute spot on, if business was booming it would of been run by someone whilst on holiday so why do they need to plug merch on holiday and Creepy if your saying your busy editing whilst on holiday why not have a relaxing family holiday in private, but it's your job I forgot so pipe down and get on with it, you have 25,000 pounds to make disposable cash to pay for schools so go do your job and stop whinging we all have jobs so shut up little man

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone. I’ve only ever commented once but was a daily reader before taking a break from the internet for a few months. Have came back and seen the inghams are in America?? Thought he would’ve been arrested/questioned/something if he went back there for sending those messages?
They are in Disneyland Paris, not America, don’t think they are game to go back to America!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.