The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to private school from 1-8th grade (live in the USA) and missed a total of 2 days of school in 8 years.
With the price of sending 3 children to private catholic school you had to be deathbed ill in order to stay home.
I went 1-12 a very lot of time ago. If you missed you fell behind, the nuns waited for no one. They would just flunk students if they missed to much.

Reactions: 7
I think they know that they won't be able to afford the private school fees after Coppa rule changes in Jan so have decided to have their hols to push the private schools to have no other option than to let the girls go. Together with them possibly struggling already with the schoolwork, it's a case of letting it all slide until they start their new state schools 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So here is Sarah's logic (she really should just keep her mouth shut because things only get worse when she opens it!)...

- Isabelle and Esme have very long school days, 8:30am-4pm (that's 7,5hrs worth of an education, per day, that they're missing Chris - just helping him out here with the Maths part :rolleyes: )... therefore it's perfectly acceptable to take them out for a whole week (not mentioning all the other days), because they can make up the missed 32,5hrs (I've subtracted 5hrs from the week for break times, Chris, just in case you had your calculator out) of missed school work whilst they're in the car, or by the pool, or at Anette's or even whilst riding Pirates of the Carribean - perfect, that solves that concern! :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

- 2 out of the 3 don't actually have to be in school to be participating or following the curriculum because they are in a very very expensive private school... I am so confused by this! How is it any different to a public school? Surely the most important part is the actual teacher who is, um, teaching the curriculum!?? I see "homeschooling" on the horizon with this logic - and by that I mean the girls and google 🤦‍♀️

- "Travelling" is an education in itself. Now this point I actually agree with, Sarah. Travelling is highly educational and there is a wealth of incredible things for both children and adults to learn when discovering new places... but here is where I raise an eyebrow... during your highly educational travels your children have learnt that Lanzarote is its very own country, chlorine gives you sunburn and Billy Bob's Buffet will set you back £150 for a family of 6 so best stick to Anette's... winner!

What's it like on your planet, Sarah??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So here is Sarah's logic (she really should just keep her mouth shut because things only get worse when she opens it!)...

- Isabelle and Esme have very long school days, 8:30am-4pm (that's 7,5hrs worth of an education, per day, that they're missing Chris - just helping him out here with the Maths part :rolleyes: )... therefore it's perfectly acceptable to take them out for a whole week (not mentioning all the other days), because they can make up the missed 32,5hrs (I've subtracted 5hrs from the week for break times, Chris, just in case you had your calculator out) of missed school work whilst they're in the car, or by the pool, or at Anette's or even whilst riding Pirates of the Carribean - perfect, that solves that concern! :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

- 2 out of the 3 don't actually have to be in school to be participating or following the curriculum because they are in a very very expensive private school... I am so confused by this! How is it any different to a public school? Surely the most important part is the actual teacher who is, um, teaching the curriculum!?? I see "homeschooling" on the horizon with this logic - and by that I mean the girls and google 🤦‍♀️

- "Travelling" is an education in itself. Now this point I actually agree with, Sarah. Travelling is highly educational and there is a wealth of incredible things for both children and adults to learn when discovering new places... but here is where I raise an eyebrow... during your highly educational travels your children have learnt that Lanzarote is it's very own country, chlorine gives you sunburn and Billy Bob's Buffet will set you back £150 for a family of 6 so best stick to Anette's... winner!

What's it like on your planet, Sarah??
They learnt about wide angle lens cameras too don’t forget

and how to not drown when your dad has his back turned whaaahoooo’ing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm glad I never sent my kids to private school. Because those two girls (not being cruel) are not a positive example of 25k well spent !
Shut up lazy your girls are suffering missing school. It's pretty easy for everyone to see. When do they do this work exactly ? As a parent you should want the best for your kids, going on holiday mingham style is not educational fools

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lazy picked up a Portuguese couple on Insta and has dubbed them iFam
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lazy picked up a Portuguese couple on Insta and has dubbed them iFam
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA

😂 Gotta try to prove they're not a kids channel by the time COPPA rolls in in Jan!

1575408129112.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I went to private school from 1-8th grade (live in the USA) and missed a total of 2 days of school in 8 years.
With the price of sending 3 children to private catholic school you had to be deathbed ill in order to stay home.
A girl Isabelle's age should say she is uncomfortable missing so much school, especially a week at a time. As you all say she is getting tested and should feel nervous that she is missing the work. My daughter (17) always stressed when she missed a day because she was sick. She was afraid of what she missed and how she would catch up and that's only one day. Even Esme is at the age where she should be saying I'm missing too much work at school. Those parents don't value education and it's being instilled in their children. They should just give up the private education. They can make holiday memories(content) on weekends. If you seen and been on one ride it's the same winter, spring, summer, fall. None of this makes sense

Can't stand basic lying. Tutors setting work to be sent home would have to be absolutely exceptional - for example, a friend of mine at school had spinal surgery and was set work for months. Teachers are so incredibly stressed and over-worked these days, I cannot imagine there are many who would want the disruption to their lesson plans or marking schedules to accommodate a child who is 'busy' prancing around a swimming pool in a Matalan bikini and throwing peace signs in front of a plateful of waffles and squirty cream.
It's bad enough that, as a grown woman, you tell lies, Sarah, but your absolute lack of understanding regarding how bleeping DIFFICULT teaching is makes you an absolute piece of work.
Stop telling lies, you ridiculous woman.
Im a teacher in America and let me tell you it's a damn hard job!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My kids are up at the crack of dawn on holiday because they are so excited to be on holiday and for the day ahead
Exactly this!! I have a teen and a tween and when we go on holiday both of them are up at about 6:30am and out the door on their bikes, playing sport, hiking - just literally non-stop physical outdoor activities so that by 8pm latest they are usually both fast asleep!! This is absolutely no exaggeration. They both get themselves showered and collapse in bed without ever having to be asked or nagged about turning lights off and going to sleep (unlike when we're at home). It's because they go to bed so early and sleep so well after a very active day that they are bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:30am - me not so much :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the way from Portugal? Hun your in France..not like your in the middle of liverpool high street and someone from the Maldives stopped and asked for a picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
nattis said:
So I had an unanswered call from the UK today. Din’t happen very often so Wonder if it is from the Ingham policy summon me to tell me to turn myself in.
Time to go to Swirzerlans, or has it been changed to Disneyland Florida AS an early christmaspresent???
Nooooo I want to go to Switzerland. We can all watch their vlog together every time lazy lies we take a shot. We will be pissed up before the intro is over.

this was from the old thread so coil not answer there anymore so had to copy and paste

Switzerland is so cold this time of the year, i could really go for some sun and warm weather.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t Isla go to private school? Doesn’t seem fair does it
At the time she didn’t change schools because she was happy where she was and was comfortable/excelling within the school. Whereas they’d made it no secret to say that Esme needed a little bit more support which was why they thought the private school would benefit her having smaller classes etc... and so she fed into the high school. Which given that at the time, there isn’t really any issue with that & they seemed to be putting each child first in where they needed to be - Esme did seem to thrive when she started. Although I understand taking kids out in school time, but for what they do and how often I can’t see if being beneficial for the girls, any of them. regardless of behaviour, they have been brought up for the past few years to act up for the camera & they have again made no secret of that, its their TV show. They have to do things to be dramatic or entertaining.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So fatty Ingham thinks it’s ok to take her kids out of school because she pays STUPID money for their education. Well no Sarah doesn’t work like that and talking of stupid I’m not being rude but your kids are hardly brains of Britain are they. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for an education of your kids are thick as tit then your wasting your money and judging by the way Esme read that letter your clearly wasting yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah's little mini rant was totally ridiculous, and to me, was just them flexing about how much money they had... along with the £150 they spent for a dinner for 6 🙄 witch please, just keep on spending that blanket coin!! 😂

When I was in secondary school I spent years 7-9 in public school, and then a crossover in years 9-11 in private school. Their "excuse" for them taking time out of school was laughable! Just because you pay for your child's education doesn't mean tit! They have to actually be there regardless of what school they go to, and put the work in, you idiots! If you attend private school there isn't a magic wand waved that makes you more academic and able to pass any exam!

Honestly, having been to both during those years, I would say there's no difference other than the classroom sizes being substantially smaller when privately educated, and for that sole reason the curriculum was covered quicker as the teachers didn't have to spend as long with each individual student. So the Inghams taking their kids out are going to have to work extra hard to catch up.

Saying that they take their work with them and are still learning, so not missing out...by that logic nobody needs to attend school then 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't care that you're pissing money up the wall...you do you boo boo, but playing with your children's education is disgusting!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
We wont loose each other set up privet tattle school tattle house tattle cars bit tittle tattle chat what you think
And let's be honest, someone here has purchased Ingham Towers to open a free to the public freak show museum. Complete with a weekly youtube vlog to keep this thread going 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Should we take a moment before contacting schools etc to think that the only people this is potentially hurting if they do get kicked out are the girls. This could be feeding directly into creepy and lazys hands by firstly feeding the narrative of people "out to get them " so they've to move house and the girls have been thrown out of school. Then secondly they never have to admit they just couldn't afford the fees anymore. Thoughts??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.