The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very fact those girls were still in bed asleep at 10am until Sarah went bounding in proves that the excitement of being on holiday is lost on them now. My kids are up at the crack of dawn on holiday because they are so excited to be on holiday and for the day ahead. Mind you I guess it doesn’t help that they probably didn’t go to bed until about 12:30 🙄

And don’t even get me started on Lazys ‘explanation’ on how they take them out of school so much 😡 if they get longer holidays than usual then why do they need to take extra time off Sarah? The queen of bleeping contradiction. Tossers, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am quite sure also, that private school does not mean carte blanche to piss off with their work elsewhere. I am quite sure that private education means you are buy your child a better education and therefore MORE one on ne time, MORE facilities for science, food tech and PE therefore MORE time to use all of it. A private education means the children there have even MORE reason not to miss school. Sarah is talking through her arse.
Nail on the head right there! I couldn’t have put it better!
If I was forking 25 grand out for education, I wouldn’t want my child to miss a second.
It’s not like they can’t afford to take them out during the holidays, and like lazy herself said, they get loads of those! 🙈
She really put her foot in her gob with that one 😂 I can’t see rant part 2 coming tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😡 I’ve just had a thought.....if they quit YouTube then we are all going to lose each other and that’s a very lot of fwends to lose yesss mate?????? And ghost- what will happen to our resident Morgan Freeman (literally can’t read the lowdown’s not in his voice!) ghost will be out of a job!!! Ghost may have to become a pilot or start selling a very lot of blankets! So I cordially invite you all to be well nice to them cos they are making memories and I love you all 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

I've been really inactive recently! Have they managed to sell their house?!
Yup x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Where would we be without Ghost82 and the wonderful synopsis. I cannot stomach them at the moment and her trying to justify the school absence is puerile garbage. Private or state...Children should not be missing school to be filming crap around swimming pools and fast food roachcoaches. Oh and humbled to have #70 title....must get me a youtube chanel and a blanket empire now....:rolleyes: 😁 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I haven’t watched the vlog but the only way to prove their lies is to film some of the schoolwork the girls are doing whilst in DLP... oh wait... it doesn’t exist :rolleyes:

Them making this video is only bringing more attention to the situation of the girls missing school, it will backfire eventually because they are focusing more on proving us wrong than providing a solid vlog for the people who actually want to watch them. Soon the ifam will get bored because when Sarah keeps saying “some of you guys have...” she’s never talking about them and its usually us. Love the effect we have on them😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like the email I sent to the DFE have alarmed them. I really hope they get thrown before a judge and ordered that they no longer can vlog lol. I’ve also emailed the chief director of education and safeguarding at Bradford council. I will update when I get a response. They did state it can take up to 15 working days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I haven’t watched the vlog but the only way to prove their lies is to film some of the schoolwork the girls are doing whilst in DLP... oh wait... it doesn’t exist :rolleyes:

Them making this video is only bringing more attention to the situation of the girls missing school, it will backfire eventually because they are focusing more on proving us wrong than providing a solid vlog for the people who actually want to watch them. Soon the ifam will get bored because when Sarah keeps saying “some of you guys have...” she’s never talking about them and its usually us. Love the effect we have on them😅
Maybe someone will complain to the school - if there is one rule for them then other parents will be able to do the same ( although I doubt they would after paying those tuition fees )

Reactions: 12
Nail on the head right there! I couldn’t have put it better!
If I was forking 25 grand out for education, I wouldn’t want my child to miss a second.
It’s not like they can’t afford to take them out during the holidays, and like lazy herself said, they get loads of those! 🙈
She really put her foot in her gob with that one 😂 I can’t see rant part 2 coming tomorrow!
Don’t be mean they did in the holiday tin sauna free

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😡 I’ve just had a thought.....if they quit YouTube then we are all going to lose each other and that’s a very lot of fwends to lose yesss mate?????? And ghost- what will happen to our resident Morgan Freeman (literally can’t read the lowdown’s not in his voice!) ghost will be out of a job!!! Ghost may have to become a pilot or start selling a very lot of blankets! So I cordially invite you all to be well nice to them cos they are making memories and I love you all 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

Yup x
We wont loose each other set up privet tattle school tattle house tattle cars bit tittle tattle chat what you think

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to private school from 1-8th grade (live in the USA) and missed a total of 2 days of school in 8 years.
With the price of sending 3 children to private catholic school you had to be deathbed ill in order to stay home.

Reactions: 10
Maybe someone will complain to the school - if there is one rule for them then other parents will be able to do the same ( although I doubt they would after paying those tuition fees )
A complaint should also be made to the school governors 😒

Reactions: 14
Can't stand basic lying. Tutors setting work to be sent home would have to be absolutely exceptional - for example, a friend of mine at school had spinal surgery and was set work for months. Teachers are so incredibly stressed and over-worked these days, I cannot imagine there are many who would want the disruption to their lesson plans or marking schedules to accommodate a child who is 'busy' prancing around a swimming pool in a Matalan bikini and throwing peace signs in front of a plateful of waffles and squirty cream.
It's bad enough that, as a grown woman, you tell lies, Sarah, but your absolute lack of understanding regarding how bleeping DIFFICULT teaching is makes you an absolute piece of work.
Stop telling lies, you ridiculous woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Private schools are businesses and only thrive on reputation and results. They do not want students that attend poorly, or who are not expected to do well (on the whole, there are still SEN students in private settings). They aren’t bound by the same regulations as LEA schools, because it is a privately paid for service, but if all of their clients were like the Inghams the school (business) would fail.

Reactions: 12
Can't stand basic lying. Tutors setting work to be sent home would have to be absolutely exceptional - for example, a friend of mine at school had spinal surgery and was set work for months. Teachers are so incredibly stressed and over-worked these days, I cannot imagine there are many who would want the disruption to their lesson plans or marking schedules to accommodate a child who is 'busy' prancing around a swimming pool in a Matalan bikini and throwing peace signs in front of a plateful of waffles and squirty cream.
It's bad enough that, as a grown woman, you tell lies, Sarah, but your absolute lack of understanding regarding how bleeping DIFFICULT teaching is makes you an absolute piece of work.
Stop telling lies, you ridiculous woman.
Absolutely spot on!

There is no way that those spoilt brats are doing school work. Not even a bit of daily reading. Pathetic lies Lazy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.