The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched and after watching I have no desire to go to Disney Paris. They make it look so boring. Wouldn't want to stay where they are staying. Looks like it needs to be renovated. So drab and dull. Would never know that's part of Disney. Disney accommodations are so lush and entertaining. Bet they didn't eat dinner there. Rushed back to the cabin to eat pot noodles. Or maybe they all shared a burger.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone ever seen anyone with an ingham backpack? With the amount they claim to have sold youd assume a few of us would of seen them out and about?
I have seen aload of them without the word ingham on it yes infact there are loads at my childs school! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve spent nearly £500 for my daughter to go there with the school next month and regretting it majorly. It looks dull, boring and not magical in any way, shape or form. I hope to goodness it’s just them making it look this way!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Ingham Family #70 : Turning Disneyland into Dismaland, without the help of Banksy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her stories, just you continue filming when your son needs help and not move an inch and let creepy run across the room you lazy cow! He comes before an insta story that you can retake! And then tell him not to leave him there..what an awesome mum you are you lazy is such a perfect word for you!

Reactions: 13
So I had an unanswered call from the UK today. Din’t happen very often so Wonder if it is from the Ingham policy summon me to tell me to turn myself in. Time to go to Swirzerlans, or has it been changed to Disneyland Florida AS an early christmaspresent???

• Haha
Her stories, just you continue filming when your son needs help and not move an inch and let creepy run across the room you lazy cow! He comes before an insta story that you can retake! And then tell him not to leave him there..what an awesome mum you are you lazy is such a perfect word for you!
And its way after 11pm over there, he should have been in bed hours ago.
If I was over there I'd be up and out early so that we can be back in the cabin about teatime to get him settled early.

Reactions: 14
And its way after 11pm over there, he should have been in bed hours ago.
If I was over there I'd be up and out early so that we can be back in the cabin about teatime to get him settled early.
What happened I can’t work insta??

Sarahs on an insta beg. Que the ifam sending "my first christmas" stockings for jace

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve spent nearly £500 for my daughter to go there with the school next month and regretting it majorly. It looks dull, boring and not magical in any way, shape or form. I hope to goodness it’s just them making it look this way!
Don’t judge a place on how the how Inghams vlog it!!
It’s so magical here at the minute, especially as it’s Christmas! There are lots of character meets, a selection of different rides, plus all the different spots to get food and merchandise. You can also wander round all the Disney hotels and get some fun photos of everything along the way.
Its not exactly cheap here (cheaper than central Paris though) but UK theme parks aren’t cheap either.
Gosh I would have loved to have come here on a school trip!
Really don’t get why the Inghams don’t stay in a different place each time they come and eat at all the different restaurants. But that would require planning and making reservations (Annette’s take a lot of walk-ins). The ranch is ages out with no shuttle. There are non Disney hotels closer!!

Reactions: 13
Don’t judge a place on how the how Inghams vlog it!!
It’s so magical here at the minute, especially as it’s Christmas! There are lots of character meets, a selection of different rides, plus all the different spots to get food and merchandise. You can also wander round all the Disney hotels and get some fun photos of everything along the way.
Its not exactly cheap here (cheaper than central Paris though) but UK theme parks aren’t cheap either.
Gosh I would have loved to have come here on a school trip!
Really don’t get why the Inghams don’t stay in a different place each time they come and eat at all the different restaurants. But that would require planning and making reservations (Annette’s take a lot of walk-ins). The ranch is ages out with no shuttle. There are non Disney hotels closer!!
Thankyou for saying that, honestly I just watched and thought oh crap have I wasted my money, she wanted to watch purely as they are there and she is next month and I said “hell no” she knows why not to watch them usually she was just curious. It’s meant to be an “educational trip” about maths but that’s for about an hour out of the whole time they are there and just an excuse really...she is buzzing and already lazy even though it’s next month I’ve bought thermals, hats, scarves and every warm thing you can imagine because we’ve been told it’s cold and not just buy the day before she goes 😉

Reactions: 3
She never flipped the camera round to show him pulling himself up. I think its like when she tells us he can 'roll' just remember Sarah, if you dont vlog it, it didn't happen 😂

Oh and I distinctly remember you buying a santa sack last year for Jace at B&M so just go through the garage, im sure itll be in there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice Isla opening the door and almost hitting Jace in the head? I think Chris even said be careful Isla.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This might be their last 'souper douper exciting' christmas as 'faymisss youuuutuubers'

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.