The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well if they tried to copy ladbaby when he did the bedroom up like a gingerbread house i got news...Chris it looks tit !!!

Reactions: 8
Reusing thumbnails from 12 months ago! He must have a folder of opened mouth pictures of Isabelle 🤢

Annoyed me that Isla picked Jace up when he was finally on his belly.

Also who on earth cant find a christmas duvet cover in November?
Crazy that it’s there full time job and they can’t even take a screenshot from that days vlog to use as a thumbnail. Guess he goes with ones that got good views before the bleeping creep

Reactions: 14
Tonight’s vlog still says no views for me? Think it’s a fault with YouTube but still funny to see!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Reusing thumbnails from 12 months ago! He must have a folder of opened mouth pictures of Isabelle 🤢

Annoyed me that Isla picked Jace up when he was finally on his belly.

Also who on earth cant find a christmas duvet cover in November?
Reusing vlogs as well. They did the girls surprise makeover the other week. Didnt realise they had done the same last year.

How many more rooms are thier to decorate? 4 more surprise vlogs?

Reactions: 8
So this is what viewers get every time lazy releases more cash grabbing blankets? A load of even more crapper content? So exciting! 🤣

Tonight’s vlog still says no views for me? Think it’s a fault with YouTube but still funny to see!! :ROFLMAO:
Me too!

Reactions: 2
Half past 5 and Jace is asleep on sarahs baby and me page. 🤦‍♀️

Also isabelle is doing a Q&A on her page.

Reactions: 6
Just watched yesterday’s bit with Santa and the older two could not look any more bored if they tried, which is understandable to be honest! They’ve seen more Santa’s than I’ve had hot dinners!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also just watched yesterday’s vlog, Isla attitude is appalling, I have never commented before on the children, they called it her being sassy, no Chris she is being very rude, making excuses for her behaviour let’s her think she can do and say what she wants.

Reactions: 22
Todays vlog title is Secretly turning mums bedroom into a Christmas wonderland. You’ve outed yourself here Chris. Is it not your bedroom too?🧐

The vlog starts with Sarah in the kitchen. She doesn‘t know how she’s feeling today and they have a very busy day ahead. They’ve just finished finalising their christmas intro so I’m guessing Chris will be complaining shortly of crippling back ache and a sore finger if he‘s been editing that for half an hour. 🙄

Jace is ’rocking’ Sarahs bee merch in his high chair. “Busy being a boss Mama! That’s what I’ll be doing today.” Says Sarah so it sounds like she’s off to watch Jane pack her parcels. Sarah’s got hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of orders to get sorted today.

Chris looks odd and creepy behind Sarah. She cackles while he lurks and pulls a face Sarah says “what would I do without to keep me smiling. Now go away.”

They’re in the office. Sarah says they‘ve taken 3 sacks of backpacks to the office and they’ve still got another 3 sacks. Sarah plugs her blankets. Jace is asleep on one of Sarahs dinky/minky dots.

Sarah shows 4 sacks of packaged backpacks in her car boot. It’s her second post office run of the day so as you can imagine they’ll be needing 5 days off from the office soon to recover. 🙄

Prinny licks creepys face on the stairs. It’s much later and Sarah is still at the office apparently. Chris announces that “we’re going to surprise mum with a Christmas makeover of her life.” 🙄

Chris must taste like a tin of pedigree chum because prinny is still licking away. 🤮

Chris looks like he’s pranking sarah here because he’s showing some cheap tat and tacky decorations that he’s picked up in home bargains. I can‘t see lady muck being a very lot happy. where‘s the rose gold? He‘s bought her a pop up tree like the girls have.

Chris shows off the Santa toilet seat cover and mat and a 6 foot santa for the side of HER bed.

Jace is lay on his belly and Chris and Isabelle say how he’ll be crawling soon. Isla sits him back up.

They're about to start decorating. Some Christmas socks and lights on the headboard. A mini tree and some other Bits and bats.

Watch out Bob the builder. Chris says “I’m about to install this bad boy on the toilet.” and he carries the Santa toilet seat cover into the bathroom. It won’t stay on the toilet lid so it’s just been placed on. 🙄

Chris has run out of batteries so he tells isla to get the batteries from all the remote controls except his. You didn’t think this one through did you Chris? It’s still not looking like the Christmas makeover of Sarahs life.

They’re blowing up big Santa.

Big Santa is up. He couldn’t fit in a Christmas tree but there’s room for a six foot inflatable Santa? Chris is pleased with himself. “Mum is going to freak!” 🙄

It looks tit so Chris does a montage with close ups on the the Christmas bits and lights.

Isabelle has put a Christmas baby and me blanket on sarahs bed.

Sarah is back. She kisses Jace. She still isn’t getting the cold sore warnings. 🙄 Chris passes her a halo headband. Sarah mentions she’s anxious of bedtime.

Sarah has been surprised. I’d describe her reaction as a mix of horrified, disgusted and fake happiness because the camera is on her. He eyes when she saw the toilet seat cover. 👀😳 She hates it. 🤣

Isabelle points at the letter on the bed that her and the girls have written and says “the best thing is on the bed.” Sarah looks and says “my blanket!” She looks like she’s in shock now and notices the socks decorating the headboard. She’s definitely not a fan. 🤣

Sarahs face is a picture! She looks disgusted as she looks around the room. “This isn’t like zoellas!”

She’s back to faking it now as she screams “sleigh bells ring, are you listening!” Through the door.

The vlog is ended by the positive pineapple and she says how grateful she is that the girls decorated her room because who doesn’t want a winter wonderland bedroom. It’s so cute! She plugs her big blankets. 🙄 end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is there no views on Latest vlog? Also there are 5 ads for a 20 min vlog. Getting desperate aren’t they?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Prinny licking Chris's face is probably the first proper wash he has had in months.

Really annoys me that Isla has to copy everything Esme does. When Esme went to the window to look for Sarah she looked really annoyed when isla decided to do the same.

Not a single mention of Sarah's mum. Another big ad to plug the merch and puke Christmas over Ingham HQ.

Reactions: 18
Prinny licking Chris's face is probably the first proper wash he has had in months.

Really annoys me that Isla has to copy everything Esme does. When Esme went to the window to look for Sarah she looked really annoyed when isla decided to do the same.

Not a single mention of Sarah's mum. Another big ad to plug the merch and puke Christmas over Ingham HQ.
And Isla always seems to get the attention for it when its mainly esme who did something first. Esmes going to be wanting her own room soon to get away from her.

Reactions: 9
‘There ain’t no Christmas like an ingham family Christmas’ ????
Your Christmas’s are absolutely shite Sarah.
Christmas isn’t all about a mountain of presents it’s about the food, the ambience, the family and most of all love (which is severely lacking in your life).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Todays vlog title is Secretly turning mums bedroom into a Christmas wonderland. You’ve outed yourself here Chris. Is it not your bedroom too?🧐

The vlog starts with Sarah in the kitchen. She doesn‘t know how she’s feeling today and they have a very busy day ahead. They’ve just finished finalising their christmas intro so I’m guessing Chris will be complaining shortly of crippling back ache and a sore finger if he‘s been editing that for half an hour. 🙄

Jace is ’rocking’ Sarahs bee merch in his high chair. “Busy being a boss Mama! That’s what I’ll be doing today.” Says Sarah so it sounds like she’s off to watch Jane pack her parcels. Sarah’s got hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of orders to get sorted today.

Chris looks odd and creepy behind Sarah. She cackles while he lurks and pulls a face Sarah says “what would I do without to keep me smiling. Now go away.”

They’re in the office. Sarah says they‘ve taken 3 sacks of backpacks to the office and they’ve still got another 3 sacks. Sarah plugs her blankets. Jace is asleep on one of Sarahs dinky/minky dots.

Sarah shows 4 sacks of packaged backpacks in her car boot. It’s her second post office run of the day so as you can imagine they’ll be needing 5 days off from the office soon to recover. 🙄

Prinny licks creepys face on the stairs. It’s much later and Sarah is still at the office apparently. Chris announces that “we’re going to surprise mum with a Christmas makeover of her life.” 🙄

Chris must taste like a tin of pedigree chum because prinny is still licking away. 🤮

Chris looks like he’s pranking sarah here because he’s showing some cheap tat and tacky decorations that he’s picked up in home bargains. I can‘t see lady muck being a very lot happy. where‘s the rose gold? He‘s bought her a pop up tree like the girls have.

Chris shows off the Santa toilet seat cover and mat and a 6 foot santa for the side of HER bed.

Jace is lay on his belly and Chris and Isabelle say how he’ll be crawling soon. Isla sits him back up.

They're about to start decorating. Some Christmas socks and lights on the headboard. A mini tree and some other Bits and bats.

Watch out Bob the builder. Chris says “I’m about to install this bad boy on the toilet.” and he carries the Santa toilet seat cover into the bathroom. It won’t stay on the toilet lid so it’s just been placed on. 🙄

Chris has run out of batteries so he tells isla to get the batteries from all the remote controls except his. You didn’t think this one through did you Chris? It’s still not looking like the Christmas makeover of Sarahs life.

They’re blowing up big Santa.

Big Santa is up. He couldn’t fit in a Christmas tree but there’s room for a six foot inflatable Santa? Chris is pleased with himself. “Mum is going to freak!” 🙄

It looks tit so Chris does a montage with close ups on the the Christmas bits and lights.

Isabelle has put a Christmas baby and me blanket on sarahs bed.

Sarah is back. She kisses Jace. She still isn’t getting the cold sore warnings. 🙄 Chris passes her a halo headband. Sarah mentions she’s anxious of bedtime.

Sarah has been surprised. I’d describe her reaction as a mix of horrified, disgusted and fake happiness because the camera is on her. He eyes when she saw the toilet seat cover. 👀😳 She hates it. 🤣

Isabelle points at the letter on the bed that her and the girls have written and says “the best thing is on the bed.” Sarah looks and says “my blanket!” She looks like she’s in shock now and notices the socks decorating the headboard. She’s definitely not a fan. 🤣

Sarahs face is a picture! She looks disgusted as she looks around the room. “This isn’t like zoellas!”

She’s back to faking it now as she screams “sleigh bells ring, are you listening!” Through the door.

The vlog is ended by the positive pineapple and she says how grateful she is that the girls decorated her room because who doesn’t want a winter wonderland bedroom. It’s so cute! She plugs her big blankets. 🙄 end of vlog.
Thanks so much for that rundown saves me watching it as it look so boring as usual So Chris and Lazy are not sleeping in the same room then I take it when they refer to "mums room" but they are as bad as each other. Who in their right mind would sleep in the same bed as he has shared with strangers then again she is still a lazy witch so nothing new on that front either but I asked her about her blankets as I said the pom poms did not look safe for babies and I wanted to know if they were cc tested no reply asked again and got a reply saying she is blocking me and its not my business to know that . Nice customer service.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that was another riveting pile of shite ! And the stupid witch is still kissing that babys head.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
‘There ain’t no Christmas like an ingham family Christmas’ ????
Your Christmas’s are absolutely shite Sarah.
Christmas isn’t all about a mountain of presents it’s about the food, the ambience, the family and most of all love (which is severely lacking in your life).
Why does she constantly say this? Why do they think Christmas at the Inghams is the best? Copious amounts of crap isn't the meaning of Christmas or going away to lodges etc, to me Christmas is about family and there's not 1 family member in your family worth wasting Christmas on. Have fun guys... Just thinking about isla on Christmas morning the way she acts at minute, your right Sarah no Christmas like an ingham Christmas because we don't have Christmas with creeps, old lady manipulaters, spoilt brats, and a screeching voice enabler like you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.