The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start on todays tit offering ? Lets start with Sarahs blatant lies, "this is the first time you've had weetabiX jace, then remembers he's had them before and goes back to calling them weetabiCK. She says I've just picked the girls up from school when Isla pipes up "Granny picked me up from school and took me to the cafe" Sarahs face looked like thunder. Then the shitshow over the can of pop. its not full fat , there is no fat in pop, it's full sugar you moron ! Chris thinks he looks streetwise with his hand gestures and slang talk and stupid faces he pulls, you're not cool chris, you're just a wanker !

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Where to start on todays tit offering ? Lets start with Sarahs blatant lies, "this is the first time you've had weetabiX jace, then remembers he's had them before and goes back to calling them weetabiCK. She says I've just picked the girls up from school when Isla pipes up "Granny picked me up from school and took me to the cafe" Sarahs face looked like thunder. Then the shitshow over the can of pop. its not full fat , there is no fat in pop, it's full sugar you moron ! Chris thinks he looks streetwise with his hand gestures and slang talk and stupid faces he pulls, you're not cool chris, you're just a wanker !
Just watched that bit. Sarah did not look happy at granny being brought up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was actually horrible how much creepy was demeaning Isabelle about the bloody Dr Pepper in that vlog. Absolutely dripping with irony when he was talking about truth and lies considering literally every word that comes out of his greasy little mouth is bollocks :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
On a lighter note guys, East 17 was played on the radio on the way home from work, guess what i was seeing in my minds eye ? I actually laughed out loud. Well done to that poster who created that , I'll never forget it, its what I'll see everytime that song is played, which will be a lot at this time of year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg, didn't I say school stationery the other week? 🤣 Notebooks... Lol, whatevs Minghams. Notebooks won't finance a Disney cruise 😘
🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if they’ll get *idea by Circlish on tattle* printed on the back?! 👀 🤣

Sarah also went in the pound shop for her girls stocking fillers for Christmas which will no doubt include notebooks. Let’s see how much she charges the ifam for a cheap notebook with their name printed on it. My guess is £10-£12

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand creepy. He bought this expensive ass camera yet gets Pissed when Isabelle wants Dr Pepper. What an ass.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This vlog was actually hilarious...

- Sarah rattles on about being stupid that she didn't insist Chris get HER coldsore cream out of the garage... "I couldn't actually be arsed reach it" :rolleyes:

- Jace is having WeetabiC for 3rd first time! He's being spoon fed today because they need to hurry up and make the most of the shopping time with Nana's savings

- Sarah goes on about "her" Baby and Me blankets whilst Jace almost gouges his eyes out with the end of a coathanger

- Chris retells the bloody story of his sodding broken camera for the eleventieth billionth time... he's "skating" today and looking particularly giddy

- Nana buys Jace a tree ornament and a boot full of other unmentioned gifts

- Sarah's very excited to put the new tree ornament, which doesn't match, on the tree as she's been searching for ages for a "first Christmas" one for Jace. It's going to go on the tree with all the other "first christmas" ornaments sent from the ifam (we just can't see any of those because she's not sure where the girls hung them 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Yeah right!!!!!!! First of all, those ornaments are probably already on eBay, second of all there is no way in hell she would have allowed the girls to decorate that tree and then not have repositioned every single ornament afterwards - never.woulda.happened

- Absolutely bugger all skating footage from Chris. This phenomenal new camera he warbled on about, looking like a kid in a candy store, and he filmed none of himself doing his tricks (pun may be intended here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)!??!! Tricky to get footage when the sun sets at 10:30am :rolleyes:

- About that brakwurst *allegedly* - "I'm desperately wanting one, and Sarah's not here right *chuckles to himself*" - probably should have edited that line out, Chris :sneaky:

- Prinny is shut out of the living room and Chris lets her in when he gets home... Sarah says to Chris "look how excited Jace is to see you!" whilst Jace is bouncing up and down grinning at Prinny :rolleyes:

- Sarah is going on about a relaunch... is hardly a bloody relaunch, Sarah. Your business has only been open (and I use that word very very loosely :rolleyes:) for about 4 weeks. You don't bloody relaunch after 4 weeks unless you think if you use that word it will send a flurry of keen shoppers to your door!??. You are adding new products to your shop - end.of.

- The Dr f*cking Pepper... I'll leave this one with you because I swear to God there's a thread title in there somewhere!!!!!

The.Fudging.End.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sing to this is Halloween (Nightmare before Christmas) :ROFLMAO:

Sarah's shop called baby and me
selling crap for all to see
charge full price and nothing less
get them cheaper from Aliexpress

This is Ingham crap money falling in her lap
can't make enough for her bits and bats
anyone with half a wit just dont buy this tit
Sarah is nothing but a robbing git

Christmas is coming and she is sat on her bum
home most days but she doesnt play Mum
reads through tattle just incase
we dare make a mention of rubber Jace

This is Ingham crap money falling in her lap
can't make enough for her bits and bats
anyone with half a wit just dont buy this tit
Sarah is nothing but a robbing git

Creepy is the one hiding under your bed
Camera pointed and eyes glowing red
Creepy is the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and Grease in his hair
This is Ingham house This is Ingham house
Greedy Cow Greedy Cow

Bradford City Sarah calls home
Kiddiefam hail to the Ingham song
In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
:) OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I only just noticed i am now a VIP Member, when did that happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Vlog title. I caught her stealing! (Isabelle looking worried on the thumbnail.)

The vlog starts with Jace in his highchair and Sarah cackling at nothing. Sarah announces Jace is having weetabix for the first time. (Unless I misheard that) Jace is being fed by a spoon instead of having to pick it up off the tray by himself! 😱

Sarah says good morning and points at big frank on her lip. She says her and Chris were too busy yesterday to get the ointment out of the garage! Is this woman for real? Big frank Cackles at the stupidity! 🙄

Jace is now dressed and plays with a clothes hanger while Sarah explains that Chris has gone on another last minute skating trip.

Sarah’s going to phone Nana and see if she’s free because she’s going to be busy on Friday and Saturday watching Chris unpack the one small box of Chinese teethers in her office.

She’s off out with “friends” On Friday so she’ll defiantly be busy.

Chris says he’s “comin’ at ya on my brand new camera.” He’s doing the trump hand gesture👌 while wearing his Little nicky coat in some car park. He babbles on about his broken camera for too long! He’s got a lot coming up so he needed the £2000 camera. He mentions he won’t take it in a boat on the sea. 🙄

Chris doesn't know how to use his new camera because he’s out of sync as he babbles on about where he is. (Leeds) Nobody gives a tit Chris! Next scene. 🙄

Sarah, Jace and big frank are on their way to Nanas. It sounds like Nana is looking forward to seeing them. I wonder if they’ll treat nana for a change?

They’re in the garden centre. Sarah‘s lost Nana. She’s probably escaped before Sarah makes her pay for her bits and bats. 🙄

Sarah feels nostalgic because a beautiful light up picture of a snowy cottage reminds her of her house. Have you looked at your house Sarah? It’s nothing like it. 🙄

Jace is eating a cheese sandwich for lunch.

Christmas montage through the garden centre.

Nanas bought Jace a Christmas tree ornament.

Chris skates through Leeds in the dark. He pulls some sinister looking face as he skates around a Christmas tree. He’s mentioning the new camera and his tricks but he didn’t film much. Bet he’s not done much skating either. He’s walking past the Christmas market and pretending he’s not about to eat a bratwurst. 🙄

Sarahs back home after the busiest of evenings. The girls have been at dance. Granny picked isla up from school and took her to the cafe for a cupcake. I bet she’s been feeding her meat too to piss Sarah off. 🤣

Jace is sat in front of the Christmas tree with his dancing puppy tree.

Prinny greets Chris as he comes through the door. Personally if I was prinny I’d have tit in his shoes. 🙄

Sarah sounds like she’s waited for Chris to come home to change Jaces nappy. 🙄

Sarah has tummy time on the floor while Jace sits in front of her.

Chris has been trying to make Sarah spend two grand on a new camera like his. 🙄

Someone’s been reading tattle because Chris feeds Jace with a spoon. 🤣

Sarah and Chris babble on about Sarahs big blankets. She’s got weeks and weeks of launches to come.

Someones defiantly been reading tattle because they’re bringing out cheaper merch for stocking fillers. Ingham family note books! (it’ll probably be a pound shop one for £14.99) “no lies it’s wicked.” Says Chris “it’s about to get crazzzzzy.” 🙄

Jace is in his high chair in the kitchen. Isabelle is playing with him while he laughs.

Sarah shows off Nanas decoration for Jace.

Chris is about to get the girls to bed. Isabelle Jokes that he’s nearly 40. (Nearly 50 by the look of him.) 🙄

Chris is sat on Isabelle’s bed while he tells everyone a boring story about Isabelle stealing two of chris’ four cans of dr pepper. 🙄 Isabelle swears on her life that she only took one. Selfish bastard. It’s a can of Dr Pepper. No wonder he’s growing moobs if he’s drinking all the dr peppers.

THREE HOURS LATER. Isla says. “Dad are you still arguing about a can of Dr Pepper.” While Chris goes on and on. 🙄

His long ET finger makes an appearance as he still goes on. Poor Isabelle looks embarrassed as he says he doesn't begrudge her a can but to ask in future. Chris are you serious? The girls is almost 15 and she has to beg you for a can of drink in her own house. He’s gone on for about 15 minutes. 🙄

End of vlog. 🥱 Twice as boring as usual. The last half of the vlog was about a can of Dr Pepper. 😴
The rolling eye emojis at the end of most paragraphs are everything!! 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This vlog was actually hilarious...

- Sarah rattles on about being stupid that she didn't insist Chris get HER coldsore cream out of the garage... "I couldn't actually be arsed reach it" :rolleyes:

- Jace is having WeetabiC for 3rd first time! He's being spoon fed today because they need to hurry up and make the most of the shopping time with Nana's savings

- Sarah goes on about "her" Baby and Me blankets whilst Jace almost gouges his eyes out with the end of a coathanger

- Chris retells the bloody story of his sodding broken camera for the eleventieth billionth time... he's "skating" today and looking particularly giddy

- Nana buys Jace a tree ornament and a boot full of other unmentioned gifts

- Sarah's very excited to put the new tree ornament, which doesn't match, on the tree as she's been searching for ages for a "first Christmas" one for Jace. It's going to go on the tree with all the other "first christmas" ornaments sent from the ifam (we just can't see any of those because she's not sure where the girls hung them 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Yeah right!!!!!!! First of all, those ornaments are probably already on eBay, second of all there is no way in hell she would have allowed the girls to decorate that tree and then not have repositioned every single ornament afterwards - never.woulda.happened

- Absolutely bugger all skating footage from Chris. This phenomenal new camera he warbled on about, looking like a kid in a candy store, and he filmed none of himself doing his tricks (pun may be intended here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)!??!! Tricky to get footage when the sun sets at 10:30am :rolleyes:

- About that brakwurst *allegedly* - "I'm desperately wanting one, and Sarah's not here right *chuckles to himself*" - probably should have edited that line out, Chris :sneaky:

- Prinny is shut out of the living room and Chris lets her in when he gets home... Sarah says to Chris "look how excited Jace is to see you!" whilst Jace is bouncing up and down grinning at Prinny :rolleyes:

- Sarah is going on about a relaunch... is hardly a bloody relaunch, Sarah. Your business has only been open (and I use that word very very loosely :rolleyes:) for about 4 weeks. You don't bloody relaunch after 4 weeks unless you think if you use that word it will send a flurry of keen shoppers to your door!??. You are adding new products to your shop - end.of.

- The Dr f*cking Pepper... I'll leave this one with you because I swear to God there's a thread title in there somewhere!!!!!

The.Fudging.End.
"the 3rd first time" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yer "sewcute" woman on Lazy's Insta, sending her (freebie) personalised stuff - well, I'm not going to say much but I looked at her account and 🤔 basically, EYEBROWS.
It's no wonder she's hanging out of Lazy's coat-tails 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn't that woman due to come back soon to repaint the eyebrows on? She said 4-6 weeks.
Definitely should have been by now, she had her done before me and I’ve had my top up already. She clearly didn’t look after them properly (and she didn’t have any consultations before either) and they haven’t worked properly.

The technician probably said she could have the first appointment for free and she would have to pay for the 2nd one, and lazy isn’t used to paying for anything so has just got her sharpie back out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Chris definitely nipped into Leeds for a cheeky shag. He's acting like an over excited teenager

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do they not think that all of the kids will look back at the memories made on these videos and see how horrible it has been.
Isabelle will have to see how she hasnt been allowed to grow up and has to fake excitement at lol dolls shes far too old for.
Esme will prob be wondering if she was ever part of the family.
Iddy biddy, will see how much of a brat she truly was
And poor jace will just have to listen to how much his mum didnt really like him.

Thats before they google anything related to their family and see what Daddy did and took from them!
I watched a really good video the other day about the effect on kids being filmed and put on YouTube. It described how this could be really damaging to them in the future as they have so much of their private life posted online. Illness, periods, bath time, crying, goofing around, nappy changes, potty training just about anything is put out there to make money. I think Isabelle is already facing backlash from her peers. Imagine a boy at school knowing you are on your period and making fun of you? Knowing that you do childish things and laughing at you for it? The parents have no shame. Kids do not have the understanding to consent to having all this filmed. They don’t understand the risk this brings. Parents need to stop using their children to make money. It’s as simple as that.

Really love everyone's run downs of the blogs feels like I'm actually watching. I used to be into the ingham family before discovering the Chris grooming and realising they are out for themselves. I've been off work for a week sick dreading christmas finances etc.And sarah is there rubbing in our faces going shopping everyday and selling over priced tat to young fans that think they are the famous. Hope their world comes crashing down round their ears, wouldnt feel sorry for the girls either parents who actually have to work and have a proper routine might get them back to normal sweet girls

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Swear im more irritated about the fact that in terms of camera that is a beautiful piece of equipment and it bloody irks me creepy is going to creep all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.