The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘So Chris has gone on a last minute skating trip today’

Yeah I’ll bet he has:sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
‘So Chris has gone on a last minute skating trip today’

Yeah I’ll bet he has:sick::ROFLMAO:
If my fella upped and left to go on secret filming trips left right and centre I'd be a very lot ibissed off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Loads friends shes going out with ok . Big thing coming up yeap rubber dolly party maybe really think they need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris banging on about how his £2000 camera is better than his phone. Then in the next clip the whole lip sync is COMPLETELY OUT.
Won’t let me upload but 6 minutes in

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically it was all billy bullsh*t and now they're having to think of a reason they can't follow through with their threat after acting like jonny concrete?
I had to Google that. Not sure if this is who you had in mind, but I'd hate to imagine Chris in that outfit :oops:

1574357552254.png

Okay.

I lied.

I did more than imagine it.

1574358490742.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Why was prinny locked in the hallway when Chris got back from skating?

sarah let jace sit with a dirty bum so Chris could change it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Vlog title. I caught her stealing! (Isabelle looking worried on the thumbnail.)

The vlog starts with Jace in his highchair and Sarah cackling at nothing. Sarah announces Jace is having weetabix for the first time. (Unless I misheard that) Jace is being fed by a spoon instead of having to pick it up off the tray by himself! 😱

Sarah says good morning and points at big frank on her lip. She says her and Chris were too busy yesterday to get the ointment out of the garage! Is this woman for real? Big frank Cackles at the stupidity! 🙄

Jace is now dressed and plays with a clothes hanger while Sarah explains that Chris has gone on another last minute skating trip.

Sarah’s going to phone Nana and see if she’s free because she’s going to be busy on Friday and Saturday watching Chris unpack the one small box of Chinese teethers in her office.

She’s off out with “friends” On Friday so she’ll defiantly be busy.

Chris says he’s “comin’ at ya on my brand new camera.” He’s doing the trump hand gesture👌 while wearing his Little nicky coat in some car park. He babbles on about his broken camera for too long! He’s got a lot coming up so he needed the £2000 camera. He mentions he won’t take it in a boat on the sea. 🙄

Chris doesn't know how to use his new camera because he’s out of sync as he babbles on about where he is. (Leeds) Nobody gives a tit Chris! Next scene. 🙄

Sarah, Jace and big frank are on their way to Nanas. It sounds like Nana is looking forward to seeing them. I wonder if they’ll treat nana for a change?

They’re in the garden centre. Sarah‘s lost Nana. She’s probably escaped before Sarah makes her pay for her bits and bats. 🙄

Sarah feels nostalgic because a beautiful light up picture of a snowy cottage reminds her of her house. Have you looked at your house Sarah? It’s nothing like it. 🙄

Jace is eating a cheese sandwich for lunch.

Christmas montage through the garden centre.

Nanas bought Jace a Christmas tree ornament.

Chris skates through Leeds in the dark. He pulls some sinister looking face as he skates around a Christmas tree. He’s mentioning the new camera and his tricks but he didn’t film much. Bet he’s not done much skating either. He’s walking past the Christmas market and pretending he’s not about to eat a bratwurst. 🙄

Sarahs back home after the busiest of evenings. The girls have been at dance. Granny picked isla up from school and took her to the cafe for a cupcake. I bet she’s been feeding her meat too to piss Sarah off. 🤣

Jace is sat in front of the Christmas tree with his dancing puppy tree.

Prinny greets Chris as he comes through the door. Personally if I was prinny I’d have tit in his shoes. 🙄

Sarah sounds like she’s waited for Chris to come home to change Jaces nappy. 🙄

Sarah has tummy time on the floor while Jace sits in front of her.

Chris has been trying to make Sarah spend two grand on a new camera like his. 🙄

Someone’s been reading tattle because Chris feeds Jace with a spoon. 🤣

Sarah and Chris babble on about Sarahs big blankets. She’s got weeks and weeks of launches to come.

Someones defiantly been reading tattle because they’re bringing out cheaper merch for stocking fillers. Ingham family note books! (it’ll probably be a pound shop one for £14.99) “no lies it’s wicked.” Says Chris “it’s about to get crazzzzzy.” 🙄

Jace is in his high chair in the kitchen. Isabelle is playing with him while he laughs.

Sarah shows off Nanas decoration for Jace.

Chris is about to get the girls to bed. Isabelle Jokes that he’s nearly 40. (Nearly 50 by the look of him.) 🙄

Chris is sat on Isabelle’s bed while he tells everyone a boring story about Isabelle stealing two of chris’ four cans of dr pepper. 🙄 Isabelle swears on her life that she only took one. Selfish bastard. It’s a can of Dr Pepper. No wonder he’s growing moobs if he’s drinking all the dr peppers.

THREE HOURS LATER. Isla says. “Dad are you still arguing about a can of Dr Pepper.” While Chris goes on and on. 🙄

His long ET finger makes an appearance as he still goes on. Poor Isabelle looks embarrassed as he says he doesn't begrudge her a can but to ask in future. Chris are you serious? The girls is almost 15 and she has to beg you for a can of drink in her own house. He’s gone on for about 15 minutes. 🙄

End of vlog. 🥱 Twice as boring as usual. The last half of the vlog was about a can of Dr Pepper. 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Chris didnt manage to film much of his skating because he most likely wasnt skating 🤔
And what is up with his accent when he is in Isabelles room? He sounds proper street like he was trying to be so cool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

The vlog starts with Jace in his highchair and Sarah cackling at nothing. Sarah announces Jace is having weetabix for the first time. (Unless I misheard that) Jace is being fed by a spoon instead of having to pick it up off the tray by himself! 😱

Sarah says good morning and points at big frank on her lip. She says her and Chris were too busy yesterday to get the ointment out of the garage! Is this woman for real? Big frank Cackles at the stupidity! 🙄

Jace is now dressed and plays with a clothes hanger while Sarah explains that Chris has gone on another last minute skating trip.

Sarah’s going to phone Nana and see if she’s free because she’s going to be busy on Friday and Saturday watching Chris unpack the one small box of Chinese teethers in her office.

Chris says he’s “comin’ at ya on his brand new camera.” He’s doing the trump hand gesture👌 while wearing his Little nicky coat in some car park. He babbles on about his broken camera for too long! He’s got a lot coming up so he needed the £2000 car park. He mentions he won’t take it in a boat on the sea. 🙄

Chris doesn't know how to use his new camera because he’s out of sync as he babbles on about where he is. (Leeds) Nobody gives a tit Chris! Next scene. 🙄

Sarah Jace and big frank are on their way to Nanas. It sounds like Nana is looking forward to seeing them. I wonder if they’ll treat nana for a change?

They’re in the garden centre. Sarah‘s lost Nana. She’s probably escaped before Sarah makes her pay for her bits and bats. 🙄

Sarah feels nostalgic because a beautiful light up picture of a snowy cottage reminds her of her house. Have you looked at your house Sarah? It’s nothing like it. 🙄

Nanas bought Jace a Christmas ornament.

Chris skates through Leeds in the dark. He pulls some sinister looking face as he skates around a Christmas tree. He’s mentioning the new camera and his tricks but he didn’t film much. Bet he’s not done much skating either. He’s walking past the Christmas market and pretending he’s not about to eat a bratwurst. 🙄

Sarahs back home after the busiest of evenings. The girls have been at dance. Granny picked isla up from school and took her to the cafe for a cupcake. I bet she’s been feeding her meat too to piss Sarah off. 🤣

Prinny greets Chris as he comes through the door. Personally if I was prinny I’d have tit in his shoes. 🙄

Sarah and Chris babble on about Sarahs big blankets. She’s got weeks and weeks of launches to come.

Someones defiantly been reading tattle because they’re bringing out cheaper merch for stocking fillers. Ingham family note books! (it’ll probably be a pound shop one for £14.99) “no lies it’s wicked.” Says Chris “it’s about to get crazzzzzy.” 🙄

Jace is in his high chair in the kitchen. Isabelle is playing with him while he laughs.

Sarah shows of Nanas decoration for Jace.

Chris is about to get the girls to bed. Isabelle Jokes that he’s nearly 40. (Nearly 50 by the look of him.) 🙄

Chris is sat on Isabelle’s bed while he tells everyone a boring story about Isabelle stealing two of chris’ four cans of dr pepper. 🙄 Isabelle swears on her life that she only took one. Selfish bastard. It’s a can of Dr Pepper. No wonder he’s growing moobs if he’s drinking all the dr peppers.

THREE HOURS LATER. Isla says. “Dad are you still arguing about a can of Dr Pepper.” While Chris goes on and on. 🙄

His long ET finger makes an appearance as he still goes on. Poor Isabelle looks embarrassed as he says he doesn't begrudge her a can but to ask in future. Chris are you serious? The girls is almost 15 and she has to beg you for a can of drink in her own house. He’s gone on for about 15 minutes. 🙄

End of vlog. 🥱 Twice as boring as usual. The last half of the vlog was about a can of Dr Pepper. 😴
The cans of Dr Pepper that Isabelle pays for by being on every thumbnail. Also he was going to take 4 skating and said two for the evening. Who drinks 6 cans of full fat Dr Pepper in the day. This is why he doesn’t wear skinny jeans no more. Can’t have a chicken breast though that’s unhealthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Chris says he’s “comin’ at ya on my brand new camera.” He’s doing the trump hand gesture👌 while wearing his Little nicky coat in some car park. He babbles on about his broken camera for too long! He’s got a lot coming up so he needed the £2000 car park. He mentions he won’t take it in a boat on the sea. 🙄

Sarah, Jace and big frank are on their way to Nanas. It sounds like Nana is looking forward to seeing them. I wonder if they’ll treat nana for a change?

Nanas bought Jace a Christmas ornament.

Sarah shows off Nanas decoration for Jace.

Omg, didn't I say school stationery the other week? 🤣 Notebooks... Lol, whatevs Minghams. Notebooks won't finance a Disney cruise 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she seriously say Jace is having weetabix for the first time? FFS we've had to listen to her saying are you having your WEETABIC for months now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.