The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lemonelmo

Nanarrr 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i thought it was only me who noticed it.

So the kids basically ate a tonne of crap again all day. Jace sat in his pram and then dangled by his crotch from a sling.
I cant wait to see what lovely things they've planned for vlogmas. Im pretty sure if we went back and looked over the past few years we could come up with the exact list of things they'll get up to. They dont have an orginal bone in their bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am legitimately stunned that she purchased and is wearing that coat un-ironically :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched this - they're totally not gonna mark their vids or channel as "made for kids". I've read that other family vloggers with teen kids are not gonna mark theirs as for kids cos teenagers will be it, with total disregard that their younger kids will also be in the vids

Reactions: 4
Thanks for being an influencer Lazy, I’ve just bought the jeffree star palette for my daughter’s Xmas! 😉 Shame I couldn’t quite justify the cost of the marshmallow coat for myself but you just didn’t quite sell it to me..no idea why 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched this - they're totally not gonna mark their vids or channel as "made for kids". I've read that other family vloggers with teen kids are not gonna mark theirs as for kids cos teenagers will be it, with total disregard that their younger kids will also be in the vids

Teens are still kids though :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Sarah seen as you said you're watching im a celebrity... Im sure kate just asked why the bugs are trying to creep into her pants. Pretty certain folk say that about your husband every time he goes out "skating"

New quote "he(they) literally went straight down the back of my pants, i was like get out theres nothing for you there"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.