The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4E1ACBD7-B293-4F51-AF34-CCC0B75E8B13.jpeg
if you’re meaning on the website it’s because those photos were taken back in the summer last year (after the allegations first came out) as they were going to panic sell it due to “safety concerns” when they e ever had safety concerns about their children I am actually not sure but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
They are probably moving because they are scared. Scared someone might just start sending letters to their kids like they sent to unique family’s daughter. Sick bastards. Also they probably can’t afford the mortgage anymore. They will most likely buy a cheaper house of similar size but older so they can afford to keep it when YouTube goes tits up. Which they know it will. People will still find out where it is though. That’s the price you pay for selling your privacy online.

And yes Sarah maybe if you put him down in his cot and he had an actual routine he would be happier and sleep better 🙄🙄. Come on stop pretending like you don’t have a clue. He’s your 4th baby for goodness sake!! Stop using him as an excuse to sit on your lazy backside and do nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I’m not at all surprised they’re desperate to get out of that house. When Sarah was talking about it before they’d moved in, she was gushing over this HUGE new house with three floors and five bedrooms like it was some cavernous mansion fit for the mega celebrities they think they are. When in reality it’s basically a bog standard 3 bed house with an attic conversion. Barely anymore space then they’d have had in their old house if they’d just don’t up the attic (I know they were renting and couldn’t have but you know what I mean)
Can imagine them picking out those massive sofas thinking they’d all be sat on them, fully reclined, having to shout over to the other sofa in their giant living room.
Would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall the day they were delivered and they realised one would have to go in the kitchen and the other couldn’t recline without hitting off the coffee table 😂
Definitely an impulse buy on the basis that a five bed house was perfect for bragging. Probably got the shock of their life when they moved in and saw what a mistake they’d made.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a grand house and if they’d thought things though they could have decorated better and had more space but a grand house won’t do for Lazy Muck.
I’d say their out looking at much bigger houses they won’t be able to afford long term.

Reactions: 35
I’m guessing tomorrow’s vlog will have a click bait title like ‘addressing the rumours’ - making everyone think it’s about Chris, but it will actually be them talking about moving house

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m secretly hoping that tomorrow’s vlog is 20 minutes of Creepy crawling around on all 4’s in Leeds. That would be the only decent Ingham video ever published

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not at all surprised they’re desperate to get out of that house. When Sarah was talking about it before they’d moved in, she was gushing over this HUGE new house with three floors and five bedrooms like it was some cavernous mansion fit for the mega celebrities they think they are. When in reality it’s basically a bog standard 3 bed house with an attic conversion. Barely anymore space then they’d have had in their old house if they’d just don’t up the attic (I know they were renting and couldn’t have but you know what I mean)
Can imagine them picking out those massive sofas thinking they’d all be sat on them, fully reclined, having to shout over to the other sofa in their giant living room.
Would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall the day they were delivered and they realised one would have to go in the kitchen and the other couldn’t recline without hitting off the coffee table 😂
Definitely an impulse buy on the basis that a five bed house was perfect for bragging. Probably got the shock of their life when they moved in and saw what a mistake they’d made.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a grand house and if they’d thought things though they could have decorated better and had more space but a grand house won’t do for Lazy Muck.
I’d say their out looking at much bigger houses they won’t be able to afford long term.
Hopefully the Christmas decorations she leaves out all year round will disappear during house move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah on Instagram stories plugging a clothing company (the company does lovely clothes, and it wasn't gifted).

Couldn't help but think:

- Is Sarah trying to snag some freebies?

- Is Sarah trying to find out where their Christmas prints are from? I doubt she's "sourced" any decent prints ready for tatty Christmas blankets yet.

- Of course I have to comment on the fact that Isla was still up (30 minutes ago), not even in pyjamas ready for bed. My 7 year old has been in bed since half 7, snoring away since at least 8pm.

Reactions: 16
Of course I have to comment on the fact that Isla was still up (30 minutes ago), not even in pyjamas ready for bed. My 7 year old has been in bed since half 7, snoring away since at least 8pm.
Probably still waiting for Creepy to come home with Morrisons reduced items for tea

A nice joooosie half price steak

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah on Instagram stories plugging a clothing company (the company does lovely clothes, and it wasn't gifted).

Couldn't help but think:

- Is Sarah trying to snag some freebies?

- Is Sarah trying to find out where their Christmas prints are from? I doubt she's "sourced" any decent prints ready for tatty Christmas blankets yet.

- Of course I have to comment on the fact that Isla was still up (30 minutes ago), not even in pyjamas ready for bed. My 7 year old has been in bed since half 7, snoring away since at least 8pm.
I would actually say, a lot of parents put their kids to bed early so they can have the evening to themselves whether this be together with a partner or on their own.. however this never seems to be the case for C&S, again it’s like they’ll keep the girls up to a point where they won’t have long before they go to bed so don’t really have to converse just with each other... they also used to end the vlogs on their bed when they’d put on some Netflix to watch etc & now you see none of that. Obviously I know Jace is around so everything’s slightly different but still? Jace should have a routine by now of going to be earlier.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Sarah's healthy eating vegetarian dinners for the week will include:

Mac and Cheese
Pizza
Egg foo young and chips from the Chinese, with vegetable spring rolls
Egg, chips and beans
Egg korma, rice and poppadoms
Cheese toasties
Fish and chips, because she will argue that fish do not have legs and therefore is not meat.

She will buy tubs of chopped fruit to be dispensed into a bowl and shown on camera in a slow motion shot, because it's important to remind the Seaforth lot that she's made it and doesn't need to take an apple or banana from the fruit bowl like the plebs - also to shut up Tattle who will never see through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sarah: MOANS
Also Sarah: I'm not going to moan

P
Where's ghost82? I live for the recap......where's the pretending and cackling?
Probably fell asleep mid essay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.