The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think he wasn't allowed in the makeup shop by her because there are too many teenage girls in there.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Um Manchester has one of the biggest Christmas markets in the UK...So naturally they saw a tiny fraction of it & spent hours in the arndale & a chain restaurant that are there all year round 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also pretty sure that jumper for Jace said Homme as in the french word not Homie 😂
You are absolutely right!!! The word Homme is french and not at all like the slang American word Homie 🤦‍♀️

I’m swear she bought Isla the boots to get a reaction here. And I don’t buy her story about Esmé asking for a pair, although she might have. Who knows what kind of twisted crap lazy concocts behind the scenes to wind people up.

Reactions: 9
I would love to know who was receiving half these messages from jane ingham as unless they are a child they're just as bad

Reactions: 9
You are absolutely right!!! The word Homme is french and not at all like the slang American word Homie 🤦‍♀️
I actually burst out laughing at the idiocy!! Also, Creepy clearly can’t shave as he constantly has shave rash on his chin and neck. Ew.

Doesnt it mean male?
Yes, Homme means male and is pronounced very differently to "Homie" (which originated I believe from "home boy" - like a boy from your "hood" or home town/area etc)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.