The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another shop šŸ˜“ donā€™t kid on you canā€™t be arsed with Leeds so will settle for Matalan for school shoes for Isabelle itā€™s where she gets them all the time! Most teenagers including mine wouldnā€™t be seen in any shoes from Matalan. And to announce to everyone sheā€™s on her period also, has she no privacy?! My daughter would go mental if I said to anyone she was on and yes itā€™s not something to be ashamed of but they deserve some things to be kept private ffs!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I reckon they will rent a bigger house but make out they have brought it šŸ˜‚ Also they canā€™t surely be able to afford another house havenā€™t they lost money on this one šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Love how they are hearting every comment apart from the house move ones, sheā€™s thinking crap they know now

Reactions: 11
Another day another shop šŸ˜“ donā€™t kid on you canā€™t be arsed with Leeds so will settle for Matalan for school shoes for Isabelle itā€™s where she gets them all the time! Most teenagers including mine wouldnā€™t be seen in any shoes from Matalan. And to announce to everyone sheā€™s on her period also, has she no privacy?! My daughter would go mental if I said to anyone she was on and yes itā€™s not something to be ashamed of but they deserve some things to be kept private ffs!
My daughter is 12 nearly 13 she will only wear shoes from New Look or office no teenage wants shoes from Matalan they donā€™t last at all

Reactions: 10
They could easily make Chrisā€™s den ( sorry the toy room) into a bedroom so the girls all have their own room and their toys in their bedrooms.

sarah just likes the grandeur of saying they have a cinema room I think. Even though is a tv on the wall. Typical Sarah really. Maybe itā€™s because of the wide angle lens and itā€™s actually got rows of sofas too
Silly gripe this but the placement of their TV's on the wall drives me nuts. As a bit of a tech geek they have them all wrong (centre of tv screen should be level with eye line when watching) like I said...silly gripe but duck it I'm in a mood šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tomorrows vlog a for sale sign and entitled ā€œdramatic house saleā€ with Izzy open mouthed . Clickbait at it finest to get the views on, I think they plan this all on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't see why they need to move really, there's plenty of space in their current house but it isn't huge, it's a good size for them actually

Reactions: 5
I don't see why they need to move really, there's plenty of space in their current house but it isn't huge, it's a good size for them actually
Because all the ā€œtrollsā€ searched out where they lived and itā€™s not in their best safety interests... aka they overshared from the moment they brought the house, people could google the housing estate they were on, they continued to put up the girls dance school and normal school uniform & were happy enough when ifam turned up to their gymnastics place and gave the girls presents. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
I have to disagree with the people talking about the children in a not so pleasant way.

I think they are all so precious and beautiful and their behaviour is normal for children of their age.

Also, the children are all innocent and shouldnā€™t be tarred with the same brush as their parents.

Ok Iā€™m done ā˜ŗ.
They are definitely beautiful kids, and kind kids from what I can make out. But to say that their behaviour is normal for their age, in my opinion, isnt true. Isla is 7 years old, she talks like a baby and acts like a 4 year old.. Isabelle 14 who acts like a 10 year old (at least on camera) esme in my opinion the most normal still acts younger than 10 and still puts on the baby voice. (Baring in mind, this is through absolutely no fault of their own)

Reactions: 20
They have a 5 bed 3 bath house now. Its brand new and done exactly how they like it.. including brand-new nursery. Its low maintenance and in an area they seem to love. Why move? They can not possibly be going to a 6bed ? And start all over again with decor etc? It just must be a downsize that thEyhave no choice but to make. The house they have is perfect for them and they are very lucky to have it to try and move up would be impossible for them financially right now

Another reason to sell a house is divorce

• Wow
Reactions: 13
All Izzy wanted was the sand timer, lazy refused to get it her dispite having handfuls of crap nobody wants? The plate, that stupid teddy thing, whatā€™s all that about! Put the tit back and buy your daughter something she actually wants!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Because all the ā€œtrollsā€ searched out where they lived and itā€™s not in their best safety interests... aka they overshared from the moment they brought the house, people could google the housing estate they were on, they continued to put up the girls dance school and normal school uniform & were happy enough when ifam turned up to their gymnastics place and gave the girls presents. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Wonder why there isn't any pictures of the nursery,, bit weird! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.