The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictable

He said bad weather at "manny" so circled over liverpool before landing

Weird as it was a reply to someone that said they checked the flight number online and saw they were stuck in the air
No way those girls are in school. They’ll be helping in the office or Isabelle babysitting whilst Chris gets Levi’s to send the north east gangster a letter asking him to leave him alone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lanzarote isn't a country, you greasy cretin! And stop saying you're ticking countries off a bucket list. That's not travelling and it's not the aim of decent travellers. It's incredibly insulting to nationalities to say you've 'done' their country because you went to one or two places there. Countries differ VASTLY by geography, region, culture. God forbid anyone should visit Bradford and say they'd ticked Britain off their bucket list 😒 Try saying 'destination', you sweatbag, to save yourself looking like a dunce 24/7.
*** And admit you've messaged girls inappropriately, you've lied and you've orchestrated a trolling campaign against your critics.***

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Maths 101 with Chris... "so Esme, £3 + £7 = £11" 🤦‍♀️ Guys, comment down below if you think Chris got A levels in Maths!?? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lanzarote isn't a country, you greasy cretin! And stop saying you're ticking countries off a bucket list. That's not travelling and it's not the aim of decent travellers.
It’s funny how all the places on their ‘bucket list’ are all short haul, cheap, all inclusive package deal places you can get last minute. Convenient that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Transcript of Creepy's Instagram story
You don't have to be a genius to detect deception in every bloody sentence. I recommend reading it with a tiny little violin playing the background...

"Yo what's up guys? Sorry this is so late, we literally took absolutely ages getting out the airport because there was a technical issue getting off the plane, so we couldn't get off the plane on time. There was also a technical issue leaving the airport in Lanzarote so got us back into Manchester a little bit later than normal. We've only just got back to the meet and greet car park and our car isn't actually in the car park where it's supposed to be- so when you come to Manchester airport you have a meet and greet erm car parking arrangement, you park your car, somebody else drives it to a storage place whilst you're away, and they bring it back for when you're back in the country and you arrive so it's at the door of the airport ready to go, and you jet off straight home and that's it, job done. Our car, for some reason, the booking was... there was like an error with the booking so they didn't realise our car was due back tonight, so our car's not actually back here, we've got to wait about half an hour for our car to get back. So long story short, we've been super delayed at every stage getting home today, and before we can even get the vlog live we've got to get home, and it's going to be like well after 11pm when we get home, so we're gonna just basically call it a night for tonight and upload this vlog that's supposed to go up tonight tomorrow night as normal. So no vlog going up tonight guys, gonna be back up tomorrow night as normal with the vlog that was gonna go up tonight and then we'll just carry on as normal from there. So I'm so so sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for the vlog tonight, so so sorry, absolutely completely and utterly out of our hands, there's nothing else we can do about it. Don't wanna have to upload it at midnight, I don't think that anybody is gonna still be up watching it at midnight anyway, and for those of you that don't live in the UK and will be up at midnight watching, I'm so so sorry that it will not be going up tonight, but it will be back up tomorrow night at 5pm as normal. Thank you so much for your patience, thank you so much for coming on this journey with us, and we will see you all tomorrow night, 5 o'clock. Goodnight guys."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they flew from Leeds Bradford they live about 15 mins away, they are very close to the airport.
It was Manchester. Or Manny if you ask Chris. Is that an actual way people refer to manchester airport, does anybody know?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was Manchester. Or Manny if you ask Chris. Is that an actual way people refer to manchester airport, does anybody know?
I certainly don't refer to it as Manny and never heard anyone else do so! I live in Yorkshire, think it's a made up Chris skater boi thinks he's cool term.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm from Manchester and lots of people I know do call it Manny, it even slips in my vocab a bit. Everyone knows it's a bit cringe though and it's more of a jokey way to say it, evidenly Chris doesn't know and thinks it makes him look cool...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Predictable

He said bad weather at "manny" so circled over liverpool before landing

Weird as it was a reply to someone that said they checked the flight number online and saw they were stuck in the air
"If you get me" Yes we get you you Ali G wannabe bleep, we totally get that you are a noncey creep and you can't even get your job right. You absolute weapon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Technical delays at the airport? If the flight landed on time, he’d have had his laptop in his hand luggage ( don’t think your allowed them in the hold) so would have been able to press publish quickly.... seems fishy

Flight was always due to land at 8.40 so no delay. That’s a lie

That’s a very lot of technical delays. One maybe but

a technical delay in lanzarote
A technical delay getting off the plane
a technical delay getting out the airport
And then a delay with the car being parked ready for them.

I smell bullshit. That plane landed when it was meant to from the looks of above so him saying a delay in lanzarote and landing later than they should is a lie for starters
You mean the minghams lie 🙈 never 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Transcript of Creepy's Instagram story
You don't have to be a genius to detect deception in every bloody sentence. I recommend reading it with a tiny little violin playing the background...

"Yo what's up guys? Sorry this is so late, we literally took absolutely ages getting out the airport because there was a technical issue getting off the plane, so we couldn't get off the plane on time. There was also a technical issue leaving the airport in Lanzarote so got us back into Manchester a little bit later than normal. We've only just got back to the meet and greet car park and our car isn't actually in the car park where it's supposed to be- so when you come to Manchester airport you have a meet and greet erm car parking arrangement, you park your car, somebody else drives it to a storage place whilst you're away, and they bring it back for when you're back in the country and you arrive so it's at the door of the airport ready to go, and you jet off straight home and that's it, job done. Our car, for some reason, the booking was... there was like an error with the booking so they didn't realise our car was due back tonight, so our car's not actually back here, we've got to wait about half an hour for our car to get back. So long story short, we've been super delayed at every stage getting home today, and before we can even get the vlog live we've got to get home, and it's going to be like well after 11pm when we get home, so we're gonna just basically call it a night for tonight and upload this vlog that's supposed to go up tonight tomorrow night as normal. So no vlog going up tonight guys, gonna be back up tomorrow night as normal with the vlog that was gonna go up tonight and then we'll just carry on as normal from there. So I'm so so sorry for all of you guys that have been waiting for the vlog tonight, so so sorry, absolutely completely and utterly out of our hands, there's nothing else we can do about it. Don't wanna have to upload it at midnight, I don't think that anybody is gonna still be up watching it at midnight anyway, and for those of you that don't live in the UK and will be up at midnight watching, I'm so so sorry that it will not be going up tonight, but it will be back up tomorrow night at 5pm as normal. Thank you so much for your patience, thank you so much for coming on this journey with us, and we will see you all tomorrow night, 5 o'clock. Goodnight guys."
hahahaha Meet and greet car park. Let's face it, it's the only meet and greet they'll be doing these days :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
does anyone find it strange that they live a 10 minute drive from Leeds/Bradford Airport yet they seem to fly from Manchester whenever they go anywhere which is at least 1 and 1/2 hours away! Flights can be cheaper from MCR but when you factor in fuel, time and parking why not fly local it makes no sense, unless he don’t want to see anyone he used to work with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
does anyone find it strange that they live a 10 minute drive from Leeds/Bradford Airport yet they seem to fly from Manchester whenever they go anywhere which is at least 1 and 1/2 hours away! Flights can be cheaper from MCR but when you factor in fuel, time and parking why not fly local it makes no sense, unless he don’t want to see anyone he used to work with!
Probably knows he will get piss taken out of him for pretending to be a training pilot when all he did was dispatch 🙈and more importantly they'll know all about his disgusting behaviour. Oh Chris seems you can't go many places where they won't know who you are and not for right reason before your head swells, the head on your shoulders that is, we all know about the other head swell 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If he really was done for shop lifting maybe hes banned from thier?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She loves a bargain so much she’s literally bought something and doesn’t know what it is. Just because it was a bargain 😂

no mention of going to the office to sort the weeks worth of work

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.