The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ChrissyPoo for the Petty Paige repost!!!

Slight adjustment to the title so Levi’s don’t contact us on behalf of google 😬

continue here!

our thumbnail knob.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On the last post in the video I saw granny Jane not even looking up from her phone , I reckon she was chatting to her kiddie Ifam telling them she loved them :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just creepys whole mannerisms “this street is sooo cute” “that new teddy you’ve got is soo cute” imagine if he worked in my husbands factory the blokes will be like wtf is this a man or a 12 year old girl! Really baffles me he would get destroyed in a proper gadgy workplace

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He's such a bleeping tit. "I first hand learned about how planes really work and how safe they are" 🙄 In an airport? You know duck all, Creepy. When have you ever been in a hangar when a plane is stripped down for maintenance? I worked on 32 Squadron/Queens Flight aircraft. I had to sign the Official Secrets Act to do that. You know piss about aircraft. How many expert hats does this guy think he wears, apart from the rancid beanie? 🤦🏻

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
He's such a bleeping tit. "I first hand learned about how planes really work and how safe they are" 🙄 In an airport? You know duck all, Creepy. When have you ever been in a hangar when a plane is stripped down for maintenance? I worked on 32 Squadron/Queens Flight aircraft. I had to sign the Official Secrets Act to do that. You know piss about aircraft. How many expert hats does this guy think he wears, apart from the rancid beanie? 🤦🏻
“When I started to work for an airline” ...I thought he managed the whole airport the other day? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"have a beer" 🍻 but we don't drink

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh for duck sake, he’d have sex with airplanes if it was possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
""I am shocked from a photo of a room that you figured out where they were staying though and it was SO QUICK! It was literally minutes.

Just goes to show if properly motivated (for different reasons obviously) how dangerous what they're doing is ☹""

One day one of these YouTube/Instagram familes will realise what they have done when their kid is harmed or taken. I've seen some crazy, weird, obsessive and pervy replies. Some off these "fans" come across like they really know them an have the kids as their screen saver etc. An tbf they kinda do know them with ALL that their parents put out there. 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Thought he loaded and unloaded baggage? What a head he is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought he loaded and unloaded baggage? What a head he is 🤣🤣🤣
In that old video of Esmes 8th birthday, lazy said creepy worked in a hospital.....wtf thought he was a pilot,manager at airport,baggage handler,roadie for his brothers band, world champion bladder boi!!! More hats than I’ve had hot dinners 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
In that old video of Esmes 8th birthday, lazy said creepy worked in a hospital.....wtf thought he was a pilot,manager at airport,baggage handler,roadie for his brothers band, world champion bladder boi!!! More hats than I’ve had hot dinners 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah he was a hospital porter, he used to move the trolleys 🤦‍♀️😂 nothing wrong with the job at all, but he likes to make out he was a consultant or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah he was a hospital porter, he used to move the trolleys 🤦‍♀️😂 nothing wrong with the job at all, but he likes to make out he was a consultant or something 🤣
Did he move the trolleys backwards or forwards?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I remember years ago when I was a genuine watcher of the inghams I asked quiet a few times what chris did. Then Sarah finally answered me in a comment and said he was responsible to make sure the planes were ready for the ne t flight after they had come in..fuel oil etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also side note in my teen years (I'm a girl) I dyed my ginge hair black. Would wear beanies and pull the exact facial expressions creepy does. Thank god after a year I realised I looked like a knob.
Got my hair back to ginge. Started using regular expressions and only wearing cute beanies in the winter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Lumps and bumps’ proper technical terms Chris. duck off to the beach and stop chatting tit

kick back and have a beer... thought you didn’t drink?
Them admitting they drink would have made them more relatable, having a few drinks on the all inclusive I really don’t get why they pretended in the first place. They are just so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.