The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Impleo to the highest rated suggestion, honourable mentions go to:

The Ingham Family #62 Dipping his wick? Where’s the rest of the tea, Nik? - @YoYo

The ingham family #62 Chris dipped his wicky, now he’s gonna sue Nikki. - @JustHereForTheAgriculture

You're not getting it you knew about it and I called her a lier knowing full well chris had dipped his wick - Nikki

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For someone that "doesn't drink", she sure as hell drinks a lot. It's becoming a daily occurrence.

Think you might need to go see someone about that, Lazy. Drowning your sorrows every night, and scoffing your face with chocolate everyday doesn't take away from the FACT that Chris dipped his wick 😏🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The truth has finally come out, you are liars, bullies, cheats, whilst those girls told truth, us tattlers knew the truth and everyone else who believed the girls and called you out. Everyone on the internet are strangers yeah Sarah, OK how about those strangers have been good enough to be called ifam, line your pockets etc, calling them strangers with no regard shows you have no loyalties it's just been a front to get you the zoella and alfie life you and your cheating rat craved. Disgusting. You sat there on a video called where Isabelle goes saying how bad her dad was and how wonderful Chris was and what a great family man and father he was, what a complete fast. Loving father's don't use a position he was in to have sex with fans, a loving husband wouldn't have sex with young girls, Sarah Chris is nothing like how you perceived him. Granny Jane is happy to call out young girls to protect her cheating son, what if in a few years that's Isabelle and a married man, would that woman protect the man then? Your a family with no morals protecting a man whos to weak and to narcissistic to be honest. You are also not what you perceive, a woman who uses vile language, a woman who bullies young girls, a woman who lies constantly even about the smallest stupidist thing. Your brother who's been In jail. Face it your family aren't wholesome and you shouldn't be around young girls. Time to give it up. It is all true and you've called us bullies and jealous haters, no we knew truth and we did right thing protecting those that WERE TELLING TRUTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
That photo of the girls night was such a dig at Nikki, new bff. Wonder if over a glass of rose she asked her to be top troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To add to this where is Dave, well maybe just maybe dave found out the truth and wouldn't go along with protecting his brother to call out young girls. Maybe he is the decent one. Maybe behind closed doors he is OK with his brother but he doesn't want to be involved with the lifestyle as he knows the truth. He did stick up in early days then went very quiet, that's probably when he admitted what he had done.

Oh and Chris, all those threats to report us to police etc actually I think we all stand a chance most definitely those girls to sue your ass, for slunder, and discrediting us, you called us tattlers and those girls disgusting names when what we were saying was true. You want to sue, so can we very dangerous game you played, but it's coming to an end. As ABBA, once said the winner takes it all, the losers standing small. Best go on holiday with my family in Barcelona actually enjoying myself seeing the culture, staying in a beautiful flat not a tin can, and although my holidays has seen riots I've learnt alot and enjoyed. My children laughing at Portaventura yesterday was priceless, your girls missed out on that, so jealous I'm not I have a lovely life I WORK For, with no carnage I leave behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Thanks to @Impleo to the highest rated suggestion, honourable mentions go to:

The Ingham Family #62 Dipping his wick? Where’s the rest of the tea, Nik? - @YoYo

The ingham family #62 Chris dipped his wicky, now he’s gonna sue Nikki. - @JustHereForTheAgriculture

You're not getting it you knew about it and I called her a lier knowing full well chris had dipped his wick - Nikki
bleeping looooooooool at the pics

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two people in pound shop told her how infectious her laugh was....that’s definitely a true story....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love that the first results that come up after googling Sarah's shop is their tattle threads and a times article about them selling their baby as a lifelike doll.

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 09.12.58.png

I'm just going to mention the Baby and me by Sarah Ingham shop (the mum who is married to a man who grooms young girls) by full name so this thread also pops up in the results too. If you're new here, welcome, come read the threads and discover why you shouldn't support The Ingham Family in anyway, shape or form.

Also the blankets are cheap and imported, you can get the same designs on Wish or Aliexpress (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@GiggleBee Not sure who the woman with Sarah is but if you zoom in Sarah has put her username under where is says 'girl gang'. I can't quite make it out but if you zoom in you might be able to work it out. She is probably scared that people will contact the lady and inform her of the nonce situation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The truth has finally come out, you are liars, bullies, cheats, whilst those girls told truth, us tattlers knew the truth and everyone else who believed the girls and called you out. Everyone on the internet are strangers yeah Sarah, OK how about those strangers have been good enough to be called ifam, line your pockets etc, calling them strangers with no regard shows you have no loyalties it's just been a front to get you the zoella and alfie life you and your cheating rat craved. Disgusting. You sat there on a video called where Isabelle goes saying how bad her dad was and how wonderful Chris was and what a great family man and father he was, what a complete fast. Loving father's don't use a position he was in to have sex with fans, a loving husband wouldn't have sex with young girls, Sarah Chris is nothing like how you perceived him. Granny Jane is happy to call out young girls to protect her cheating son, what if in a few years that's Isabelle and a married man, would that woman protect the man then? Your a family with no morals protecting a man whos to weak and to narcissistic to be honest. You are also not what you perceive, a woman who uses vile language, a woman who bullies young girls, a woman who lies constantly even about the smallest stupidist thing. Your brother who's been In jail. Face it your family aren't wholesome and you shouldn't be around young girls. Time to give it up. It is all true and you've called us bullies and jealous haters, no we knew truth and we did right thing protecting those that WERE TELLING TRUTH.
What goes around comes around- her children will suffer because of theses bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham shop

[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The photo of her and her mate lols like a photoshopped photo of granny Jane made to look younger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.