The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know what to think now, part of me thinks that they’re manipulative enough to lie to a friend to support them but another possibly bigger part of me thinks that this is all a bit too good to be true and they have proved how desperate the measures they take to obtain information on their’haters’ so this could very well have been cooked up in that pub with the tit fake grass over a couple of rhubarb ciders, yeah I’ll post a vague insta then block you then allllll da trollz will tell you who they are.... that’s the scenario my money is currently on anyway

Reactions: 17
I’m heading off to sleep now - hoping there’s not too much controversy to wake up to!
Oh who am I kidding - this thread is a morning read before starting school [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m heading off to sleep now - hoping there’s not too much controversy to wake up to!
Oh who am I kidding - this thread is a morning read before starting school [emoji1787]

don't be to sure, I went to choirpractice for 3 hours and you guys put on 12 pages. And that wit the vlog being over an hour delayed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I was going to say I need a lot more clarification on this brou-ha-ha, but then again the cryptic quotation battle between these two fishwives could be fun - whose turn is it? Lazy or Pat?

don't be to sure, I went to choirpractice for 3 hours and you guys put on 12 pages. And that wit the vlog being over an hour delayed
I speed-read that as "chiropractor for 3 hours" and thought you were in a REALLY bad way 😨🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is the youngest girl whose about 7 of 8 always pouting with red lipstick on. An her dick of a mother just laughs an says we don't wear make up every day. We all know what type of audience they are filming for. 🤮🤬

Reactions: 12
What is she feeding him now look like veg that wasn't cut up or mashed up and pasta or something then yoghurt, i hope you cleaned him as what a mess,whys he eating food so late 8pm ish only just showed up on my insta

Reactions: 5
What is she feeding him now look like veg that wasn't cut up or mashed up and pasta or something then yoghurt, i hope you cleaned him as what a mess,whys he eating food so late 8pm ish only just showed up on my insta
Same here says 3 hours ago but only just showed up. Weird

Reactions: 6
If by clean him you mean sloppily wipe him with a few baby wipes...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, I was going to say I need a lot more clarification on this brou-ha-ha, but then again the cryptic quotation battle between these two fishwives could be fun - whose turn is it? Lazy or Pat?

I speed-read that as "chiropractor for 3 hours" and thought you were in a REALLY bad way 😨🤣
I don't buy this falling out nonsense. It's something they've cooked up between them to allow Nikki to infiltrate the Real Ingham's camp to find out what they know. It's all too convenient given they were out shopping just a few weeks ago and have been mates for ages. There's no way that Sarah didn't confide in her friend Nikki way back when the tit hit the fan. You don't suddenly just do a massive U turn just because Mcfee dropped Chris in it

Reactions: 22
Damn. A lot happened tonight then?

Also “we’ve had a death in the family”

duck off. It’s bleeping iron.

Reactions: 25
Wish they would stop putting the baby on the kitchen counter while filming with one hand......reckless, stupid, feckless idiots.

More merch pumping, kids trapped in the office, ah sure throw the baby on the floor for a kip while I lick a few bits and bats...😭

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I see a lot of sympathy for Nikki in the last thread and I just wanted to remind you that she knew about the situation and not only knew about it but actively defended them. When I messaged her informing her of everything she took a screenshot of my name on Instagram and asked her followers (mostly children Ifam) to go after me.
She responded to me saying that she was friends with Sarah so it didn't matter what Chris did. She was fully aware of the non-situation the whole time so she wasn't lied to and duped, something obviously happened and she's using the non-situation as a guise for the fallout, pretending she has suddenly seen the light. No Nikki, you where a grown woman who had an active part of the cover up of a man taking advantage of young girls and you shouldn't try to act victim to the situation.
If you now truly regret your part in the aftermath then redeem yourself and be open and honest with what you know, you have a platform for a lot of the Ifam and you could save another young girl from being a victim of Chris if you speak up as well as stop The Ingham train wreck before it gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Nikki comments on the live that might of been missed
The postnatal depression excuse, I don't buy. Even at the deepest darkest depths of my own postnatal depression, I would have never been so vile to victims of a disgusting creep.

Unfortunately she isn't making it easy to believe her. This sudden change in tune from her just doesn't add up entirely. Unless she's willing to give out full info on what she knows, I'll never buy it. It's clear to see that the threats to sue are empty threats. Those that received a letter previously are now talking about it again, with no repercussions. So why would you not just spill all you know if you feel that strongly about them now?

I joined that live on YouTube last night, and then when Tattle was brought up, Nikki swiftly disappeared. She was getting a lot of sympathy on that live, none of which she deserves. She's been really really awful throughout this entire situation.

Reactions: 33
I don't believe the fallout either, and if it's not real that's sick especially nikki mentioning post natal depression, etc. Time will tell.

Reactions: 9
I am in two minds with this Nikki and if it is true she should tell people what she knows, only time will tell 🤷‍♀️

I am in two minds with this Nikki and if it is true she should tell people what she knows, only time will tell 🤷‍♀️
One good thing views from last night have dropped 52k creepy you are slipping 😂

Reactions: 7
So who’s gonna go rogue with the passive aggressive motivational quotes on insta today? Katrina? Nana? Leanne?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.