The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah could become quite an entrepreneur. IFam merch, now a little line of baby products. Could we be seeing Sarah Ingham babyfood next? Packs of 6+ months Sausage rolls, Pizza slices, gravy and chips, garlic bread, pasties ecsetra ecsetra

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She wants to bring out a book. You can just feel it in the air. Sarahโ€™s guide to Staying married and spousal avoidance- not just limited to the bedroom.
The sequel will be a baby led weaning book. Top tips are 1. Donโ€™t use a bib 2. Ensure all food given is high is sugar, salt and fat content. 3. The more food on the floor the better.
Both books will be printed and imported from a factory in China at the cost to the ifam - ยฃ30, cost to the inghams 10p.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She wants to bring out a book. You can just feel it in the air. Sarahโ€™s guide to Staying married and spousal avoidance- not just limited to the bedroom.
The sequel will be a baby led weaning book. Top tips are 1. Donโ€™t use a bib 2. Ensure all food given is high is sugar, salt and fat content. 3. The more food on the floor the better.
Both books will be printed and imported from a factory in China at the cost to the ifam - ยฃ30, cost to the inghams 10p.
So far she has copied mark and rox (lad baby), kyra (okbaby) and now trying to copy sophie (mrs hinch) and every other celeb with a book come on sarah think of original ideas for once yawn

Reactions: 9
She looks like a right tit ranting on Instagram about how mean we are to her and then posting a couple of screen shots from 12 years olds as proof that children agree we are mean ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean how pathetic can you actually get. Manipulating children is nothing to be proud of you silly twit ๐Ÿ™„ even when she tries to be all smiley and positive now she canโ€™t pull it off, she looks like a sour faced angry NEGATIVE woman. At least sheโ€™s proved one thing, sheโ€™s eating her karma every single day ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sarah could become quite an entrepreneur. IFam merch, now a little line of baby products. Could we be seeing Sarah Ingham babyfood next? Packs of 6+ months Sausage rolls, Pizza slices, gravy and chips, garlic bread, pasties ecsetra ecsetra
Funny you mention that...
20191014_124728_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She looks like a right tit ranting on Instagram about how mean we are to her and then posting a couple of screen shots from 12 years olds as proof that children agree we are mean ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean how pathetic can you actually get. Manipulating children is nothing to be proud of you silly twit ๐Ÿ™„ even when she tries to be all smiley and positive now she canโ€™t pull it off, she looks like a sour faced angry NEGATIVE woman. At least sheโ€™s proved one thing, sheโ€™s eating her karma every single day ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
Lazy raised this so called issue on her insta, no one would have known about it if she hadnโ€™t made a point of telling. Honest to god she is so attention seeking itโ€™s not funny anymore. Go and get professional help lazy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm howling way more right now than I bet Sarah was reading messages off her 12 year old ifam last night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brilliant

Reactions: 11
Whenever Sarah gets a message from a company saying this girl has been in contact she probably messages Chantella to have a right witch about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Do you think sheโ€™s watched his skating video and sheโ€™s finally realised he wasnโ€™t skating โ€œall summerโ€ after all ๐Ÿ˜‰
We can usually tell heโ€™s been playing away when she breaks out in cold sores after letting him go there ๐Ÿ˜
At least this way she avoids that 2 minutes

• Haha
  • Sick
Me and my husband just watched his tit video and my husband creased himself laughing the whole way through.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so cringe. He said he was embarrassed for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the above liquidised, pasteurised, pumped into sandwich filler jars and sold to B&M on the long life shelves - Jace Paste ยฉยฎโ„ข ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Another new item leaked. You can tell it's legit because it has flowers, palm leaves and a giraffe in the pic... ๐Ÿ‘€
Wow Lazy you still canโ€™t spell, or is this a deliberate attempt at sarcasm towards tattle, donโ€™t give up your day job ๐Ÿ–•

Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm howling way more right now than I bet Sarah was reading messages off her 12 year old ifam last night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Brilliant
I don't care how much Lazy hyperventilates over how funny it is that iFam say 'wanker' or Esme can stretch a polymix hoodie over herself, Tattle is FUCKLOADS FUNNIER ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She should be taken up with trading standards as she is trying to make someone else's blanket look like she designed and made it when its really rubbish from abroad
I agree, it's strange to have her own label on it when she hasn't designed it OR made it

Reactions: 21
Another new item leaked. You can tell it's legit because it has flowers, palm leaves and a giraffe in the pic... ๐Ÿ‘€
That giraffe is a mood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Me and my husband just watched his tit video and my husband creased himself laughing the whole way through.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so cringe. He said he was embarrassed for him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My husband has overheard Lazy's forced cackle on her Insta stories and said, "What's that bloody NOIIIIIIISE?"
I'm waiting for the day she forces a cackle so hard one of her haemorrhoids pops out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ต

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So far she has copied mark and rox (lad baby), kyra (okbaby) and now trying to copy sophie (mrs hinch) and every other celeb with a book come on sarah think of original ideas for once yawn
Howโ€™s she gonna write a book, she couldnโ€™t even spell JUICEY. Itโ€™ll be along the Alfie deyes lines of selling a blank book you fill in yourself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Howโ€™s she gonna write a book, she couldnโ€™t even spell JUICEY. Itโ€™ll be along the Alfie deyes lines of selling a blank book you fill in yourself
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham:
A juicey novell about real life and how tuh deal with tโ€™ups and downs of being a werking mum of for and practical tips on baby led weanin, keeping your youngest child a baby until your baby arrives, smothering yor teen, doing absolutely nothing around the house or for your kids and living with a cheating husband. As well as an insite into the life of an actual YouTube selebrity who deals with so much super dooper hate but still stays a positive pineapple threw it all.
Settle down with a cuP OF Tea and be tret like a friend (not that I have any) and enjoy this book youโ€™ve just spent 29.99 on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.