The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tempted to send them a recycling bin just to see if they do anything with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone was just saying something on last thread about when Sarah last saw her mother?
What happened there please?

Reactions: 1
What was that close up Costa segment all about? Very odd, almost like an advert...

Sarah’s sneak peak of her fabrics, I have that pineapple fabric as a tea towel I got from Asda a couple of years ago...

Poor Jace once he was in that Christmas jumper just laying there like he is a couple of months old not a 6 month old - why isn’t he trying to explore / roll around / trying to pull himself along etc...all that junk they're feeding him but not allowing him to move - can’t be good for him...

• Sad
Reactions: 18
there's a posh pub close to me that has them same fabric prints on the bog roll to wipe yer arse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone was just saying something on last thread about when Sarah last saw her mother?
Going by Sarah's IG photos of her wedding, they went on honeymoon, and her Mum passed away whilst they were away,there was also a photo of the 3 girls, and Sarah had commented that it was the last time they saw their Gran, at their wedding

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Going by Sarah's IG photos of her wedding, they went on honeymoon, and her Mum passed away whilst they were away,there was also a photo of the 3 girls, and Sarah had commented that it was the last time they saw their Gran, at their wedding
I believe Sarah did make it home in time but her mum was too poorly to really even know who she was anymore. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. There's a vlog somewhere all about it.

There are laws against people like Chris working for the BBC anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mother passed away. The last time the girls saw her was on her wedding day. Sarah, Chris, the girls and dragon Jane and co all went to Florida for 3 weeks after that.

I know this kind of topic is very debatable, and each to their own, but I just couldn't imagine leaving my parents for 3 weeks knowing what the situation was. I personally would have delayed my honeymoon.

The main reason for my post though, was that there's been zero acknowledgement from either Chris or Sarah with regards to THEIR anniversary. A few pics relating to her mum, but nothing about their marriage in general. We know it's in tatters already, and they don't half make it obvious.

No doubt tomorrow, we'll be treated to a delightful display of fake affection for our benefit. Cringeworthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Chris is a minger but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look worse than he did on his actual wedding day 😂 Sarah must have been gutted plodding down the aisle towards that ginger fringe (which he clearly took the scissors to himself, mummy must not have hidden them away well enough).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her mother passed away. The last time the girls saw her was on her wedding day. Sarah, Chris, the girls and dragon Jane and co all went to Florida for 3 weeks after that.

I know this kind of topic is very debatable, and each to their own, but I just couldn't imagine leaving my parents for 3 weeks knowing what the situation was. I personally would have delayed my honeymoon.

The main reason for my post though, was that there's been zero acknowledgement from either Chris or Sarah with regards to THEIR anniversary. A few pics relating to her mum, but nothing about their marriage in general. We know it's in tatters already, and they don't half make it obvious.

No doubt tomorrow, we'll be treated to a delightful display of fake affection for our benefit. Cringeworthy.
I have to agree. There's no way I could ever go away on holiday knowing that my mum was dying. Each to their own but I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to be there for those final days

• Sad
Reactions: 23

We might call her Lazy, but she's putting 100% effort into fabricating a 'happy family' image for the benefit of the brands 💰 📸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When my mom died I was there but when my dad died I chose not to be - I'm not sure if I would have gone away but if it's going to happen it will no matter where you are and if you have no regrets then its personal choice tbh the further away may make it seem less unreal

Reactions: 2
What was that close up Costa segment all about? Very odd, almost like an advert...

Sarah’s sneak peak of her fabrics, I have that pineapple fabric as a tea towel I got from Asda a couple of years ago...

Poor Jace once he was in that Christmas jumper just laying there like he is a couple of months old not a 6 month old - why isn’t he trying to explore / roll around / trying to pull himself along etc...all that junk they're feeding him but not allowing him to move - can’t be good for him...
She won't put him on the floor. He should be starting to rock getting ready to crawl. If he's on the floor he's locked in a cage with pillows. He can't even turn over. 61/2 months more like 3 mths

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.