The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be fun watching them do these orders and if it’s true they have sold a lot they are going to be super busy. They can’t even put out decent vlogs cause there to lazy so how are they going to manage the vlogs and keeping up with orders 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry guys I’d love to comment today but I can’t, got to reply to my Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't believe the merch ordering 😂 you can tell they are total money grabbers when they rush to post it all up on the website, rather than taking the time to individually add all the colour options - yes, there's a lot and it's an absolute ball ache, but you chose to have a lot of colour options. The least you can do is sit and sort out a colour selection box. So unprofessional.

Because now you've tried to cut corners, and get them on sale asap, you're now going to be wasting time emailing those who have purchased to ask what colour they wanted.

Bellends 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Sarah wearing the same outfit as she had bought Isla and Esme (the top and dungaree dress thing)? WTAF!! You are not a child FFS! Absolutely pathetic!!
That's why creepy is showing the love right now to his wife, high ponytails dungaree dresses we know what ages he prefers 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Lazy's a great fan of posting insults that other people have supposedly said or hiding behind passive aggressive quotes, like she's just passing it on. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I'd say hi Sarah, but she won't be out of her pit for another 2 or 3 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lazys the nastiest person around but she's a manipulater playing the game for money. If she goes on and on about haters etc the more she knows the ifam willick more ass and more likely buy merch to show the love to this family. Lazy you carry on playing the game for money, money doesn't buy class, it doesn't help you mentally and and all it buys is even more greed.

Reactions: 15
Lazys the nastiest person around but she's a manipulater playing the game for money. If she goes on and on about haters etc the more she knows the ifam willick more ass and more likely buy merch to show the love to this family. Lazy you carry on playing the game for money, money doesn't buy class, it doesn't help you mentally and and all it buys is even more greed.
I never known a family more greedy than them I thing family fizz have even stop selling merch

Reactions: 9
To me Lazy has always seemed fake, she used to do that addressing the "haters" without actually addressing them thing. Only before the non situation it was slightly less serious things and less often, like amount of presents the girls have or all holidays they go on and missing school. She's always seemed to over explain herself to feel as if she's one step ahead. She always says it doesn't bother her but it obviously does. I feel like she almost enjoys the attention sometimes, so she talks about it to keep the comments coming in, good or bad.

Reactions: 14
... I feel like she almost enjoys the attention sometimes, so she talks about it to keep the comments coming in, good or bad.
Lazy comes across like one of those girls at school who'd be in the toilets every break time, dabbing her eyes, fake-crying because someone called her out for being a witch, surrounded by a gaggle of sidekicks, who'd all turn around and glare at you when you walked in and hiss, "GIVE HER SOME SPACE, WILL YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S UPSET, FORGODDSSAKE?" and you'd be like.... "I only want a piss..." 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can't believe the merch ordering 😂 you can tell they are total money grabbers when they rush to post it all up on the website, rather than taking the time to individually add all the colour options - yes, there's a lot and it's an absolute ball ache, but you chose to have a lot of colour options. The least you can do is sit and sort out a colour selection box. So unprofessional.

Because now you've tried to cut corners, and get them on sale asap, you're now going to be wasting time emailing those who have purchased to ask what colour they wanted.

Bellends 😂
Got to maketh the moolah before the Christmas shopping begins 🎄🎁🎅🤑🤑🤑

Lots of feedback saying how good they are for printing on as well.
And they offer embroidery. I think you're spot on sherlock

Reactions: 9
if they're all for saving money why not move the dining table into the kitchen and use that room as an 'office' , this will save on petrol too , they're not very bright are they

Reactions: 16
Ok tattlers, can I ask for 5 minutes tattle silence so we can all go text our mums. If your mum is no longer with us, or you don't speak to your mum, why not text someone elses mum? Or if you are a mum yourself, write a little message out on a piece of paper then read it out loud to yourself in the mirror.
Come on guyzzzz, we've got this

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sarah catfishing herself on Insta 😂

Chris doesn't have time to breath but Lazy has time to send herself messages of admiration and support 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
"the house needs to be completely clear, and tidy and nice by tomorrow" Got a house viewing, Sarah?

Why is their kitchen bin always open? And why are the kitchen sides a bleeping bomb site?

Sarah, your little Jace sleeping discussion has just proven that you and Chris don't sleep in the same bed. The way you kept referring to "Jace being in with me", "in my bed" proves you sleep separately.

Stop ranting about people sending you tit. If you really had everything you needed, then you would close your PO Box.

Her smug, bitter, bitchy face "click off now and you don't have to watch". Wouldn't be that smug, love. Your husband is still an immoral grooming cheat.

They must have had dinner really late again.

Jace eating takeaway Chinese for dinner. There are no words.

Overpriced merch is up - watch this space for a full breakdown of profits made when I get the chance. Safe to say they are making a mint.
How can she feed that poor baby with Chinese food thats disgusting doing such a stupid thing you would think it was her first child not her fourth and that proves if she is feeding him from the breast he would not go back for it after being fed that rubbish she gives him. It is such a shame for Issy as she is in some state over nothing and thats not good at her age. She gets taken to school as she has no friends really and she is not allowed to go out after school unless Creepy is with her !!!! kids of that age like to go to school walking and talking about girly things she misses out on so much and Lazy does not seem to care. Yes her face was bitchy when she said switch off now if you dont want to see my goods.
I have just looked at their web site and it has SO MANY errors.But i am not going to say what they are because we know they read all our comments and i am not going to help them out. They are so unprofessional.
They certainly are unprofessional with a capital UN they could not set up a raffle never mind run a business they just like the sound of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.