The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thread 59!
Let's celebrate with a bottle of Amaretto! Remember the Inghams don't drink alcohol

Screenshot_20191002-234946_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I dont think those poor girls have ever seen an avocado before 🀣 esme asking if she can eat the stone 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@Oohthedrama That title got 32 likes. Mine got 39 likes on page 38
View attachment 45931
Title suggestions made after the prompt are the ones taken into account,
otherwise it would take forever to go back through all the threads to find the one with the highest votes.
As said before if you repost your suggestions in the last pages then it can be voted on again.
Hope thats ok πŸ™‚

Reactions: 8
Clearly the company that gifted the hat are so desperate for publicity and business that it looks like they gifted her it before she'd even followed them lol!! Yet another company that obviously doesn't research who it gives freebies to...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This sort of childish fibbing really irritates me. You're not recycling, Sarah. You honestly rifle through a cacky bin liner and pull out your recycling at the end of the day? What nonsense. What tosh. That's illogical.

And you surely don't sling that milk carton in the way it is there? You surely remove the unrecyclable lid and rinse it out? And rinse out the yogurt pots, the butter cartons, the washing up bottles?

..... Or am I the only mug doing what my council asks for? πŸ˜•

Clearly the company that gifted the hat are so desperate for publicity and business that it looks like they gifted her it before she'd even followed them lol!! Yet another company that obviously doesn't research who it gives freebies to...
I've got no time for them, ripping people off with Β£40 baby hats using real fur. And as for their claim to be a 'No. 1 award winning' accessories company, they won it for being a start-up (yee-bloody-haa) awarded by a group that you have to be registered with in order to be considered, so not really an all-encompassing field to compete in πŸ˜’ What a load of flannel merchants πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm putting on my prefect badge here (and probably stepping on admin's toes <--- gives no fucks, I have partaken in brandy tonight which always makes me a bit 'punchy')

Buuut ....

As someone who previously has wasted good bitching time trawling through threads for the most liked (and fckd up at least once) can we make sure we add the word suggestion when making a, erm, thread suggestion. It makes it a hell of a lot easier to track the buggers down via search. I was too damn pissed tired to do it tonight to set up a new thread. Admin are busy elsewhere so shouldn't have to step in to set up threads for us plebs.

Also, I didn't realise that only suggestions after the prompt counted. I may have fckd up more than once in setting up new threads ....

As you were.

<passes out>

View attachment 45933
Well, wearing my official prefect’s badge, can I thank you for your input but remind everyone that the guidelines for new thread suggestions are in the forum business section. 😎

Reactions: 4
Must have been gifted at least a week ago.

1570058961904.png

Well, wearing my official prefects badge, can I thank you for your input but remind everyone that the guidelines for new thread suggestions are in the forum business section. 😎
Just call me Dory ... I do check but forget easily x

1570059169132.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As if she’s pinning that on Esme, get a grip Sarah. But at least it got a mini rant!

38F413D5-E057-4E77-9553-0FA261AAC513.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I know I have said it a lot of times but there views on the lasted vlog only got 49k but on social blade it says 342k for yesterday sorry but they must be buying a lot of views πŸ€·β€β™€οΈI know people might watch the old vlogs but surely not that many πŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know I have said it a lot of times but there views on the lasted vlog only got 49k but on social blade it says 342k for yesterday sorry but they must be buying a lot of views πŸ€·β€β™€οΈI know people might watch the old vlogs but surely not that many πŸ˜‚
That's exactly what I've been bleating for days!! Just doesn't add up!

Must have been gifted at least a week ago.

View attachment 45939

Just call me Dory ... I do check but forget easily x

View attachment 45940
That's even worse, so it took her a full week to follow back a company who had sent her freebies! She has so much front it's ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
This sort of childish fibbing really irritates me. You're not recycling, Sarah. You honestly rifle through a cacky bin liner and pull out your recycling at the end of the day? What nonsense. What tosh. That's illogical.

And you surely don't sling that milk carton in the way it is there? You surely remove the unrecyclable lid and rinse it out? And rinse out the yogurt pots, the butter cartons, the washing up bottles?

..... Or am I the only mug doing what my council asks for? πŸ˜•

I've got no time for them, ripping people off with Β£40 baby hats using real fur. And as for their claim to be a 'No. 1 award winning' accessories company, they won it for being a start-up (yee-bloody-haa) awarded by a group that you have to be registered with in order to be considered, so not really an all-encompassing field to compete in πŸ˜’ What a load of flannel merchants πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
The thing about the recycling is they have got loads of empty bottles beside the bin so why did she not put it with them if they recycle

Reactions: 4
That's exactly what I've been bleating for days!! Just doesn't add up!

Glad some one else has notice surely YouTube can see this if we can πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

That's even worse, so it took her a full week to follow back a company who had sent her freebies! She has so much front it's ridiculous!

5973994E-6762-4796-A6E7-29F46FF88D41.jpeg

Just to educate lazy and creepy you can’t recycle takeaway pizza boxes πŸ•πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.