The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they hoping to sell a very lot, crappy shortle still got a cupboard full of dolls hasn't she?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

the one esme had on was ridiculously too big for her, it was drowning her, have they no shame????
I thought the hoodie Esme was wearing was far to big for her it was like a dress it was so long and wide and by the look on her face I dont think she was very happy wearing it but then again she wont be going out so nobody will see her unless Creepy takes her to the park (no swimming or dancing now) and Esme used to love going to everything.)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm loving this absolute car crash that is unfolding before our very eyes πŸ˜‚ people are forgetting the choose their colour left right and centre and its FABULOUS. Karma is a witch isn't it Chav features (inspired by Chav Face)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just in time for Christmas though, plenty of time even for that dozy pair to get orders out!

Re: Issy not being allowed to walk to school, go out much by herself/with friends. I reckon Chris and Sarah know that the vlogs have made their girls a 'target' for people obsessed by the family. It's not so much the young ifam that are the problem, it's the adults - both male and female - who potentially pose a danger. Let's face it, a very lot of ifam and other people know where they live and where Issy goes to school - wouldn't be too hard to guess her route to/from school. To be fair, they have to take Esme anyway so it makes sense to take Issy too rather than her walk (not that I think she's probably been given the choice).

Re: the den, I haven't seen it as I don't watch the vlogs but I agree with @Maisie842 . I'd imagine it provides a bit more privacy so maybe this is her subconscious way of hiding from anyone prowling round with a camera or her annoying younger sisters.

All the above doesn't explain the way they seem to be keeping her younger than her age (clothes, dolls etc.) though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I bet one of them is Thomas. Wonder if he did meet them that day?
I'd be checking that den before hand to make sure my creepy parent isnt hiding secretly filming :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I did happen on katrina's channel and watched her daughter's birthday unwrapping vlog, she got a galaxy backpack, but thankfully it was before the inghams decided to put their name on the design and flog it as merch!
You can get hype galaxy backpacks and fake vans galaxy backpacks cheaper πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
It’s going to be fun watching them do these orders and if it’s true they have sold a lot they are going to be super busy. They can’t even put out decent vlogs cause there to lazy so how are they going to manage the vlogs and keeping up with orders πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
But she has an office...😬

You never hear really or I don't any YT channel pushing merch like them. It's a daily thing now. Most of these families have merch but it is initially mentioned and you never hear of it again. You need money that bad go get jobs why do strangers need to support you. Times are rough and we all know how to go out and work a hard days work just to put food on the table. We shouldn't be supporting your private school, fees, holidays, eating out and you sitting on your ass all day. uggh

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
There's one thing I love about the minghams that is how blatant they are about reading here and do everything we suggest or say, it's hilarious, we really write the script to their tit show. I also find it funny how Sarah says a friend screen shots messages of hate about them and sends it to Sarah, πŸ™ˆif your not bothered by it why do you take note of what is said and have "friendsβ€œ telling you what's said, why do you care if your not bothered and it's lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On Sarah’s Instagram she says 8 years ago today isla turned six months old. Am I missing something? Isn’t Isla only 7? πŸ™ƒ

I'm loving this absolute car crash that is unfolding before our very eyes πŸ˜‚ people are forgetting the choose their colour left right and centre and its FABULOUS. Karma is a witch isn't it Chav features (inspired by Chav Face)
🀣🀣🀣 and they thought posting their own merch was going to be easy! You just know that 37 year old Mindy from Milton Keynes will order a pink ifam T-shirt but she’ll end up with a blue hoody saying β€˜Frank is part of the ifam.’ 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
But she has an office...😬

You never hear really or I don't any YT channel pushing merch like them. It's a daily thing now. Most of these families have merch but it is initially mentioned and you never hear of it again. You need money that bad go get jobs why do strangers need to support you. Times are rough and we all know how to go out and work a hard days work just to put food on the table. We shouldn't be supporting your private school, fees, holidays, eating out and you sitting on your ass all day. uggh
They need to push it. They have spent money buying all the stuff so will want to get that money back.

I can see it being sat in the office for months once the inital rush is done

Last edited:
I think they have aquired this new office so when they have their new home, they will do all their filming in the office instead. They are so shite about their security though, someone will work out where their address is and that will probably be because the minghams will leave big fat clues everywhere as they have done in the past! It's a bit late to start worrying about protecting their children now though. Their disgusting father should have thought about his children's safety before doing what he did. Only way to prorect your children now is to give up youtube completely and hope that you can fade into insignificance or employ minders to accompany you and your family everyday when you go to the Poundshop & B & M ecseterra!! We all know Chris wouldn't protect them if a situation did arise. He is nervous enough now glancing everywhere with shifty eyes wondering if anybody will shout at him or call him names! He would probably run off to the nearest Morrisons and hide in their toilets, if something did happen, he's such a wimp! lol. We all know you try and hide your appearance everyday Chris by wearing a beanie and then the hood of your hoodie pulled over the top. I think your big fat camera is proof enough that it's you though isn't it? You idiot!!! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is anyone following the Colleen Rooney vs. Rebekah Vardy saga?

I see Rebekah has been taking tips on evading responsibility for her appalling behaviour from Chris Ingham: Denial, attack, try and generate sympathy (heavily pregnant Rebekah/ Sarah trying to say she was trying to keep her husband alive), and finally shut it down by saying her legal team are dealing with it!

GUILTY!

Edit as I forgot:- And she has even suggested that her phone might have been hacked.

Reactions: 8
If they vlogged in office rather than home that will be soooooo boring for ifam, also will they really forgo the views from the super duper House tour. Yawn yawn

Reactions: 1
They need to push it. They have spent money buying all the stuff so will want to get that money back.

I can see it being sat in the office for months once the inital rush is done
I hope they get so overwhelmed with it they mess up orders and people start complaining

• Haha

I see Rebekah has been taking tips on evading responsibility for her appalling behaviour from Chris Ingham: Denial, attack, try and generate sympathy (heavily pregnant Rebekah/ Sarah trying to say she was trying to keep her husband alive), and finally shut it down by saying her legal team are dealing with it!

GUILTY!

Edit as I forgot:- And she has even suggested that her phone might have been hacked.
I'm loving that they're calling Colleen "Wagatha Christie" πŸ˜‚

But yes, old Beck's has been taking hints from other slimy ratbags. "It wasn't me. My poor poor pregnant self".

• Haha

GUILTY!

I don't believe Colleen before disclosing to public and naming she hadn't thought about hacking, I'm pretty sure she will have solid evidence it was her. Funny rebekah isn't being hacked now to reply. Personally team Colleen, she may be gullible to stay with her husband and defo a mug but she's not stupid who's been snaking her. REBEKAH ays she doesn't need money so why woukd she do it, well I will leave this here Rebekah you went into jungle for MONEY. Mean while in Leeds were the Inghams......

I'm loving that they're calling Colleen "Wagatha Christie" πŸ˜‚
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I missed that, too many comments to follow.

Becky's currently in Dubai. I hope she isn't forced into doing an Ingham style hostage video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.