The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was hilarious, on Sarah's Instagram, who she is followed by
Screenshot_20190925-190934.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Possibly one of my favourite thread titles 😂

I didn't bother watching the vlog tonight. But definitely think by the end of the year, Isabelle will be homeschooled.

She doesn't need homeschooling, she needs a good therapist and her step father to be shown the door.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh they really need to remember what they put in the vlog, sorry Isabelle we already know you are moving rooms! She mentions kids being naughty and then having to be quiet as the baby is sleeping in the living room..in a damn seat again! He has a cot and a bedroom! Maybe clear it full of the tat you’ve been sent and he can have a space to sleep properly. She’s trying to sound like a relatable mother all of a sudden..little too late for that I’m afraid! And I agree something is going on with Isabelle at school. It’s no wonder really after what her parents subject her to, kids can be cruel!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just something to consider Sarah before you moan about Isabelle not feeling well. Have you thought that maybe she is being bullied because of your nonce of a husband and does not want to be at school? Pretty sure if I was in that situation I would rather be at home too. Maybe sit down with your daughter and actually speak to her for once.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The new office is going to be a school room for Issy. Sarah will have her doing maths counting all the pop sockets. She will have her taking customer complaints, which will be a very lot of, all leading up to a business degree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The new office is going to be a school room for Issy. Sarah will have her doing maths counting all the pop sockets. She will have her taking customer complaints, which will be a very lot of, all leading up to a business degree.
She’ll probably deal with customer complaints in a better manner than Sarah to be honest. With all their data breaches Hell no would I be buying directly from them and giving them all of my address, bank details etc

Reactions: 14
hahahahahahhahahaha

Reactions: 3
IF Izzy was faking feeling unwell, they’ve only got themselves to blame. With a hypochondriac step father and a mother who lies as easily as she breathes, it was bound to trickle down to the kids.

I’m not heartless like Sarah so I’d give Izzy the benefit of the doubt and believe she wasn’t well but if she was faking it, I wouldn’t blame her. Kid never gets any time to herself to relax and do nothing other than the completely patronising ‘10 minutes before bed’ Chris gives them oh so generously. Why wouldn’t she try and have a day to herself?

Remember Sarah, your girls are constantly on the go for your ‘content’, up til all hours and then up early for a long day at school working and using their brain tiring themselves out while you slink out of your bed no earlier than 10, laze on your arse the rest of the morning/ afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's too early but I'm going to do it anyway.

Ingham Family #59 Chris Ingham, string man, soft ways, suuuper fanny

1569436490332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
lazy doesn't like the girls having lolly pops.. thats why Isla had a new dummy lolly pop every day on holiday :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wish someone would gift them a stroller to get that poor baby out that car seat. Poor thing is obviously straining to sit up and have a good look around instead of looking at her face and listening to her cackling after every single sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never mentions discipline but suddenly two days after the discipline speech she is suddenly putting Esme and Isla on time out.

Why are they feeding Jace teacakes? They have saltanas in which he can easily choke on. They probably want him to choke so they have a nice clickbaity title.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We have to use some of these Instagram posts they are hilarious 😂
I've been toying with the idea of changing my username for a while, I just haven't been able to think of anything I liked. The phrase 'string man' cracked me up more than any other part of that post for some reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been toying with the idea of changing my username for a while, I just haven't been able to think of anything I liked. The phrase 'string man' cracked me up more than any other part of that post for some reason 🤣
I didn't even know you could change your username! Thanks for that information

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.