The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can those in the know explain the buying subs/views thing please? I mean, how does buying subs help them, is it just to show businesses how popular they are or is it because they go up a tier in ads?

Also, if they are buying views, do they still get the ad revenue from you tube for that or are you tube wise to it? And if they are wise to it, why don't you tube do something about it, like suspend them for a week or something?

Being a bit of an old gipper, you tubers largely passed me by until my daughter got into them when she was a teen (And I'm still bleeping bitter at buying her Alfie bleeping Deyes tit book for christmas one year)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would also like to know this! What do they gain by buying subs and views? Or is it for their own vanity? To show us they are popular? Does the revenue they make from buying them equal more than the purchase price?

Reactions: 7
If they’re now handling the merch and therefore people’s personal details, do they need to have some form of GDPR policy?

Reactions: 26
I wondered that too! All those vulnerable teens sending creepy their addresses is just too alarming for words

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Can those in the know explain the buying subs/views thing please? I mean, how does buying subs help them, is it just to show businesses how popular they are or is it because they go up a tier in ads?

Also, if they are buying views, do they still get the ad revenue from you tube for that or are you tube wise to it? And if they are wise to it, why don't you tube do something about it, like suspend them for a week or something?

Being a bit of an old gipper, you tubers largely passed me by until my daughter got into them when she was a teen (And I'm still bleeping bitter at buying her Alfie bleeping Deyes tit book for christmas one year)
I hear ya with the Alfie Deyes garbage ☝🏻🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If they’re now handling the merch and therefore people’s personal details, do they need to have some form of GDPR policy?
Indeed they do!
I'm sure they'll have that covered though, being the absolute professionals they are. 🤓
(Also sure they'll not have heard of GDPR, being the absolute thick dipshits they are.)
#sosuemechris

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I fail to understand why Crustypher Ingram has responded so quickly and 'passionately' r.e. Halo Valeting, yet we had weeks of silence then an incredibly scripted NO HELL NO after the non-situation 🤯

#Guiltyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They need to give up YouTube for the sake of their kids, their own dignity has long been lost so useless worrying about that

From about 13:30 A treat for you . The back of Chris Inghams bald head caught by another u tuber 😅 .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching a random vlog from two years ago where they go to London and it's so different. Weird seeing them get invited to the channel mum event like normal people.

Chris said how much he loved the tube, it's magical and he would love commuting everyday to work. Easily said when you're just there off-peak traveling on an empty train for a few stops and going to hoover up free food at a networking event. Let's hope he does get a job in London and experiences the joys of magical daily commuting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I dont think it is correct that they can buy subs just so they can look good/make more money and get more freebies so lazy can sit and do nothing all day other than look into buying subs.

Reactions: 5
I dont think it is correct that they can buy subs just so they can look good/make more money and get more freebies so lazy can sit and do nothing all day other than look into buying subs.

Yes they do need GDPR and they also need a consumer credit licence to take peoples money on credit for the dolls

Reactions: 9

From about 13:30 A treat for you . The back of Chris Inghams bald head caught by another u tuber 😅 .
You can see where he starts the comb forward from! It’s litera half way down the back of his head 😂😂😂 this is the reason for the beanie, oh dear what a sad old balding man

• Haha
  • Heart
You can see where he starts the comb forward from! It’s litera half way down the back of his head 😂😂😂 this is the reason for the beanie, oh dear what a sad old balding man
Or is the beanie the reason for the baldness? Did he wear the beanie back then or is it a more recent thing?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.