The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been looking through the visitor posts on the Inghams' Facebook page and I don't think the party is on the 28th after all. The person who is hoping to meet the Inghams has learning difficulties and to me it looks like he is hoping they turn up at Mary Shortle when he goes to get his reborn doll. He is not getting Jace but a different doll.

2019-09-12 (4)_LI.jpg
2019-09-12 (2)_LI.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What year is Isabelle in? Wouldn’t pulling her out of school for three months not be a great idea? In fact, wouldn’t it come with hefty fines?

My dad took me out of school for a month waaaaay back in 2001 and got a fine.

Reactions: 3
Copyright, the deluded Sassy_.ifam on Insta

1568323084003.png

Bizzare brows courtesy of Freebie Fiona

1568323155979.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What year is Isabelle in? Wouldn’t pulling her out of school for three months not be a great idea? In fact, wouldn’t it come with hefty fines?

Private school. As long as they are paying the fees doubt they can do anything. Although of course it would affect Isabelle

Reactions: 4

They could homeschool the girls though. They were talking about doing it last year weren't they? God help those girls with Sarah Louise Ingham as their teacher.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The bit I found most unwholesome from tonight’s vlog was using Jaces suspected cradle cap/white dots as a lure to attract comments and engagement
1. The NHS has many resources for accurate information including online apps!
2. Medical advice from children on the internet isn’t likely to be accurate
3. This is your fourth child (as my 8 year old pointed out...’she’s got three kids shouldn’t she know?’
Still I thought possibly maybe just naively she wanted input from other parents...

Then the blue ‘comment’ graphic swooped into shot and I was left under no illusion it was purely to get engagement. Not much could surprise me with this bunch but that was obviously a pre meditated attempt to get comments they will most likely take absolutely ZERO notice of whatsoever, over their baby’s medical issues.

Lost for words!

Reactions: 14
They won't be going to America for months. They wouldn't be able to afford it. They've got no reason to visit for months either - not like they've had many big breaks recently (just a crappy make up artist and a few small, desperate Instagram businesses).

Will they risk it for October half term? I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
They could homeschool the girls though. They were talking about doing it last year weren't they? God help those girls with Sarah Louise Ingham as their teacher.
Miss Mispronunciation for English and the Mr Maths Genius AA* at A level for Maths.. what could go wrong?!

From the last thread, the Facebook profile set up to intimidate any anti Inghams has been reported it’d seem, shame I wanted to have a look at it! As the comment below it states, he does have form for pretending to be a policeman, remember the Nuby shitshow?! imagine him setting up his ‘bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do’ profile maybe he feels the dedicated team from the real police needed a hand 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
These girls are actually trapped in a little bubble (or cage), taking them away for a few months is the worst thing they can do for them right now (I doubt they will actually do this but still). They've just had a full summer together in a tin can. At least a full school year just at home, being able to see friends, not miss out on school work and just have a normal life would do them the world of good. It's so frustrating to see how they're raising these poor children, the girls seem sweet despite what they have for parents

Reactions: 8
Seems like they've given up dance? Or has it not started back yet? Could they isolate these girls anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If they are going to America then I wonder what they are running away from this time. it seems a bit sudden.

Reactions: 5
Really random but I was just thinking about Isabelle and how much she must hate Sarah and Chris. I have a son similar age and if I did something to embarrass him I’m front of his idol he would be mortified. Issy adored zoella, all of her friends will have done as well. She will have told them all she would be appearing in zoes vlog. I bet she was so
Excited, and then it never happened. At the same time as her step dad was outed by teenage girls they were shunned by Zoe and Alfie let Twitter know he supported the girls. Out of everyone this all must have been incredibly hard on Isabelle. I’ve never heard her mention Zoe’s name since. I bet she has a really tough time at school. The few friends she had are never mentioned anymore. She never goes anywhere, she looks extremely insecure most of the time, utterly fed up the rest of the time. There will be some tell all stories from her, front page on newspapers. I would put money on it. As soon as she’s old enough Sarah, she will walk out that door and be gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Really random but I was just thinking about Isabelle and how much she must hate Sarah and Chris. I have a son similar age and if I did something to embarrass him I’m front of his idol he would be mortified. Issy adored zoella, all of her friends will have done as well. She will have told them all she would be appearing in zoes vlog. I bet she was so
Excited, and then it never happened. At the same time as her step dad was outed by teenage girls they were shunned by Zoe and Alfie let Twitter know he supported the girls. Out of everyone this all must have been incredibly hard on Isabelle. I’ve never heard her mention Zoe’s name since. I bet she has a really tough time at school. The few friends she had are never mentioned anymore. She never goes anywhere, she looks extremely insecure most of the time, utterly fed up the rest of the time. There will be some tell all stories from her, front page on newspapers. I would put money on it. As soon as she’s old enough Sarah, she will walk out that door and be gone.

They are destroying her. I think Sarah justifies the fact that she has sold her teenage daughter's soul to the world by sending her to private school and taking her on monotonous holidays, like that's enough - trolls can shut up because she pays 12k a year for her education.

Issy is such a sweet girl but is like a bird in a gilded cage. I have a teen daughter so I do compare. I can't believe how little Issy gets to do for herself - a trip out with friends, or taking the bus, or popping to the shops because she needs some makeup wipes or a bar of chocolate. She doesn't make cupcakes unless it's once every six months for the camera, or go swimming with friends on a Saturday morning. No sleepovers, no popping out with a friend for an hour after school with a couple of pounds to spend on crap. Her haircuts, her dental appointments, her opticians appointments, her hospital emergencies have all been put on camera for the world, including the paedos to see.

I think she's just a good kid who puts up with a lot and I hope in the future she finds the life she wants. Maybe one positive to all this is that it teaches her what she doesn't want. I hope she wants to be nothing like her Mum or Dad, that she finds a career that makes her happy, maybe meets someone who treats her with respect and lives a content life.

Her parents are striving for the extreme and ridiculous and manage to be complete failures at it. They've made their entire family a laughing stock and it's going to be on the internet forever for anyone to see. The best thing they could have given Issy is normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Year 9 picking gcse options this year

Reactions: 3
They won't be going to America for months. They wouldn't be able to afford it. They've got no reason to visit for months either - not like they've had many big breaks recently (just a crappy make up artist and a few small, desperate Instagram businesses).

Will they risk it for October half term? I doubt it.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if this rebranding of themselves as a travelling family is all a preamble to trying to worm their way back to the States, via freebies and sponsorships. They can try if they want. duck off back and STAY there, Creepy and Lazy. You'll be incredibly small fish in an immense pond... the nobodies you deserve to be 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah’s eyebrows are ridiculous. I literally don’t know horse are worse, Sarah ingham or Julie Stanton
F6DDB7B8-E6B8-4FEE-A914-45ED0C463526.png
4242C434-A9C7-4FBE-8951-6AC9E38CCD5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They are destroying her. I think Sarah justifies the fact that she has sold her teenage daughter's soul to the world by sending her to private school and taking her on monotonous holidays, like that's enough - trolls can shut up because she pays 12k a year for her education.

Issy is such a sweet girl but is like a bird in a gilded cage. I have a teen daughter so I do compare. I can't believe how little Issy gets to do for herself - a trip out with friends, or taking the bus, or popping to the shops because she needs some makeup wipes or a bar of chocolate. She doesn't make cupcakes unless it's once every six months for the camera, or go swimming with friends on a Saturday morning. No sleepovers, no popping out with a friend for an hour after school with a couple of pounds to spend on crap. Her haircuts, her dental appointments, her opticians appointments, her hospital emergencies have all been put on camera for the world, including the paedos to see.

I think she's just a good kid who puts up with a lot and I hope in the future she finds the life she wants. Maybe one positive to all this is that it teaches her what she doesn't want. I hope she wants to be nothing like her Mum or Dad, that she finds a career that makes her happy, maybe meets someone who treats her with respect and lives a content life.

Her parents are striving for the extreme and ridiculous and manage to be complete failures at it. They've made their entire family a laughing stock and it's going to be on the internet forever for anyone to see. The best thing they could have given Issy is normality.
I heard tell a tale that a couple of girls spotted Issy at her school or leaving school or something - they tried to take her photograph and she told them to "duck off" 😯😂😂 Sick of the camera lenses much?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be at all surprised if this rebranding of themselves as a travelling family is all a preamble to trying to worm their way back to the States, via freebies and sponsorships. They can try if they want. duck off back and STAY there, Creepy and Lazy. You'll be incredibly small fish in an immense pond... the nobodies you deserve to be 👌🏻
If and a very big if they are doing this I wonder does it have anything to do with the post she did about opportunities she didn’t take because they were in the public eye she then had a revelation to make the most of each day- inspired by the sad loss of life on 9/11 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cheeky boy gets all the pools! This is not travel vlogging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.