The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From previous thread

I've noticed that the only toys Jace seems to have are the teethers that were gifted. He really needs more stimulation. I remember my two being that age and they were always on the floor on a playmat with lots of sensory toys. Lots of tummy time too. Jace is approaching that age where he should be starting to sit unaided so now is the perfect age to introduce some proper toys.
Every afternoon I’d lay my son on a blanket on the floor and put down toys and him in the middle... a bit like a clock! He would have a great time!

I really feel Izzy and she reminds me so much of me at 14... exceptionally overbearing parents, a little bit immature and always expected to stay home with the family. I wasn’t allowed to go to uni at 18, I wasn’t allowed to dye or cut my hair... it was crap. Weird thing was my parents were totally fine with me dating an exceptionally older man at 18 as “he would look after me”.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know they’re different genres but they said Crawl wasn’t suitable for Isla because it’s a 15 but yet they allowed her to watch Pretty Woman, which according to the BBFC is also a 15...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So Isabelle’s 14th birthday was exactly the same as every other day in the Ingham life 😴 Let the girl spend the day with bloody friends it’s so so sad

Reactions: 18
Why could Sarah and Issy not go to the cinema on their own without the other two? Surely they could stay at home with daddy. Like the clothes shop they had to take isle and Esme something home.

Sarah drives me more and more crazy as each vlog passes. She’s actually trolling/ deranged at this point

Reactions: 20
Birthday looked as if Sarah was embarrassed the way she was talking however she should be as she didn't even invite any of Issys friends to her house or night out and as usually everything is staged

Reactions: 14
From previous thread

Every afternoon I’d lay my son on a blanket on the floor and put down toys and him in the middle... a bit like a clock! He would have a great time!

I really feel Izzy and she reminds me so much of me at 14... exceptionally overbearing parents, a little bit immature and always expected to stay home with the family. I wasn’t allowed to go to uni at 18, I wasn’t allowed to dye or cut my hair... it was crap. Weird thing was my parents were totally fine with me dating an exceptionally older man at 18 as “he would look after me”.
That's really sad. I hope you're happier now.

Reactions: 8
‘Obviously the first thing Isabelle wants to look at is the beauty section’
Why is that obvious? You had her playing with dolls two weeks ago and now you’re trying to claim she’s some typical teenager? Make up you mind.

You’re out shopping for Isabelle. No one cares what you like Sarah. Calm down.

‘My girls LOVE stationery’
If only they’d been allowed pick out their own bits for school then.

Talk of what a messy eater Esme is but nothing of Isla. Maybe take your own snout out of your food trough long enough to tell them to eat slower and more carefully but I guess that’d be too much like parenting.

Finally I’m amazed an exclusively breast fed baby like Jace could go hours at home not needing a feed 🍼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That's really sad. I hope you're happier now.
Totally. I’m married with a career and little boy, and my husband is great. It does mess you up, I have a very fractured relationship with my parents and I still feel like I have to “behave” with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The only reason Jason crys all the time cause he can smell the milk on her. poor izzy should be out with her mates not stuck like super glue to her parents. Can wait for Christmas when Jason opens his new laptop and camera and go pro he be all set up while Isla be sucking dummies sitting in car seat watching sensory stuff living the life

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't screenshot, but today's vlog at 18.46.

Isla is wearing the same Pandora earrings Nana got Issy for HER birthday a few weeks back. The ones that match her new Pandora ring. She seems to have her own ones, as Issy is still wearing hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've never had a thread name win before. I feel honoured. I'd like to thank Lazy and Creepy for being the twats they are. 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
‘Obviously the first thing Isabelle wants to look at is the beauty section’
Why is that obvious? You had her playing with dolls two weeks ago and now you’re trying to claim she’s some typical teenager? Make up you mind.

You’re out shopping for Isabelle. No one cares what you like Sarah. Calm down.

‘My girls LOVE stationery’
If only they’d been allowed pick out their own bits for school then.

Talk of what a messy eater Esme is but nothing of Isla. Maybe take your own snout out of your food through long enough to tell them to eat slower and more carefully but I guess that’d be too much like parenting.

Finally I’m amazed an exclusively breast fed baby like Jace could go hours at home not needing a feed 🍼
Lazy does not know the truth if it was to hit her on the face she just makes things up as she goes along even on holiday you could see she was holding Jace at her breast but was not feeding him she was bottle feeding or something else, however nothing wrong with bottle fed babies both mine were bottle fed only dont lie about it were not as daft as you are

Reactions: 11

Isla is wearing the same Pandora earrings Nana got Issy for HER birthday a few weeks back. The ones that match her new Pandora ring. She seems to have her own ones, as Issy is still wearing hers.
Isla always gets the good stuff , she got crocs from next and the others got three pound sliders , when you see her she is always dressed in better quality clothing than Esme , Esme’s clothing is always bright and cheap

I do think tattle has helped Esme tho I noticed she got a top and pjs a few months back that would have been only for iddy biddy and an excuse made !

I've never had a thread name win before. I feel honoured. I'd like to thank Lazy and Creepy for being the twats they are. 🏆
Well done Chrissy great title 👏

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this is old news or it’s been shared before (been away so apologies if so!) but a lady has done a YouTube video about her new Jace reborn, and how she’s paid for it on credit card ☹ Then she takes ‘Jace’ out for the day and whilst on a rocking boat ride someone asks next to her about the doll and she explains about the ‘famous’ Ingham family. She does state at the start of the video she has disabilities which to me makes it even more difficult to watch. It’s the fact she’s taken out a credit card to buy him ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Wasnt it esme that got them? I dont remember seeing nana take isla shopping but i think she took esme

Reactions: 1
The only reason Isabelle was not allowed out with her friends on her birthday is because the Minghams wouldn't have had any content for that day :mad:

Reactions: 25
Lmao JaackMaate's new video. He ordered a rubber Jace online but they rang to tell him they had sold out...

The call that his friend takes on his behalf is so funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.