The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme look exhausted in the restaurant. Wasn't surprised to see she didn't seem to want to share with Isla again in the bedroom.

Reactions: 11
Iv just been having a read of that group, sounds like the pool was hell today and its a very busy weekend as dutch schools go back next week.
Yes I seen that as well. Doesn't sound such a nice place anymore.

Reactions: 3
I hope they are having a rotten time. I hope the kids are giving them hell. And I hope that when they get home they have zero time to prepare for school and everything is sold out. I also hope that they have a severely delayed flight on the way home and that Jace screams the airport down. I will pray for that last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree. Spoilt rotten to the core. I’m also shocked that the older 2 go to a private school - my daughter attends private school and is Esme age, both of the girls have terrible grammar. They are not very bright girls and won’t do well in education- parents fault as most likely they are never at school.
Actually didn't think Isabelle read books. Nothing against the girl. But it's nice to see her reading

Reactions: 8
Crikey guys, I have over 200 posts and 10 pages to read.

Can't believe the Minghams have been offered another #gifted break. When will companies ever learn? Takes 2 seconds to type a name into google. Duirnell have ignored my message so I guess Chris has spoken to them about the 'harassment' case. Hopefully with all our emails though they will listen. I bet Chris's bloody meeting in yesterday's vlog was with another company. Absolutely fuming!!🤬

Neither of them deserve any sympathy. They will both drag the channel down. Chris is very clever, manipulative and knows what he is doing. We all saw the messages from his former colleagues and how he threatened those poor girls to try and silence them but it did not work. He edits the vlogs and we have seen how much negativity he has left in lately about Sarah but that also makes him look very bad. He has probably done other stuff that is yet to come out. Neither of them are honest with companies who offer ads. Sarah has probably threatened Chris in some way and is probably making him do all the housework etc. She is also lazy and constantly lies. Chris knows that if he leaves Sarah he has nothing and no hope of getting a job. Their vlogs are very mundane at the moment.

Great detective work again guys. Do you think there are any vacancies on Hunted now Peter Bleksley has left? 😂

Reactions: 20
I was surprised to see her reading a book 🙈
Was this in the vlog? No doubt an instagram post will pop up this week about how much of a bookworm isabelle is

I can imagine Esme loving David Walliams books, it's her sort of humour I think. Shame it's not encouraged more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't care less if she ate until she had to be lifted from her house by a crane as long as she starts getting some nutrients for poor Jace. Bad enough the poor bab has to go anywhere near her baps never mind drinking her sour milk that has zero nutritional value

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
'We didn't actually get the chance to just sit down and do nothing' The last six weeks of vlogs say different, Sarah.

'We are in Amsterdam' No, no you are not. They really need to get these girls into some better schools or, even better, Sarah needs to get some evening geography classes. You can see they are quite a way out of Amsterdam.
2019-08-25 (1).png
2019-08-25.png

Of course they would be getting a sponsorship off Eurocamp after they have been to all their campsites this summer. I bet some of the caravan sites were #gifted too. :mad: Maybe Eurocamp need to be emailed too.

Reactions: 6
I was watching Esme in the restaurant too. It's sad that Lazy didn't notice how sad and lost her daughter looked. Same for Creepy when editing.
Look at her eyes. That girl isn't going to want anything to do with them one day. And in the 2nd pic she looks like she's staring longingly at a happy and loving family without a camera being shoved in the kids faces for money.
The more I hate watch. The more I can't understand how any parent in their right mind would think it was a good idea to drag their kids up like this? They're not making memories. They're working. This is child exploitation at its finest.
There will come a point when they all realise their own parents have used and violated them. That's gotta cut deep right. Disgusting!

In other news.
● I can imagine Lazy proclaiming "I want the window seat, I want the window seat" despite having a newborn on her knee. Surely the aisle seat would have been better. Selfish witch. Let your kids take turns by the window!!
● Still no jabs for Ja...son? (still can't bring myself to say that name) 😂 and only 13.5lbs at almost 6 months?! You utter failures of parents.
● Isabelle reading a book was just for ours or a companies benefit. She didn't even know what it was called, despite being after it for ages.. Pfft!
●Gifted holiday - Shameful chavs. To go knowing the company will be contacted. To know what will be thought of them by all the staff. She couldn't even be bothered to learn how to pronounce the name of the place. Stupid witch, this is your job (If you can call it that). It beggars belief!
●The road trip - didn't even bother commenting 😂 I've never seen such a shambles. I was ALMOST embarrassed for them. 🤦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well she didn’t do a fabulous job of promoting the restaurant ‘good if your single but a nightmare if you’ve got a family’ in a family resort! The food looked unappetising and the kids faces told a story. She’s still got the audacity to complain about the flight delay costing money in food etc 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you’re on a 99% FREE trip! I honestly think she expected vouchers to compensate the dealy from her FREE flight, this from the same woman pushing £300 dolls and £30 tit hoodies really?!
Their obsession with money is really cringeworthy to watch. There's nothing worse than conversations based around money all the time 😬

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the vlog, but from those photos of Esme, she looks ill,
poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't think her feet are that way due to bloat... I think it's just down to her weight nowadays. She must be a size 18 mainly now.
All of us who are size 16-18 don’t live off pot noodles and have puffy feet. Christ alive! Leave her weight alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It made me sad to watch the girls being made to run into the cabin and “act” excited about bunk beds and pretty basic accommodation. There is no way they would have reacted like that and so obvious they had been told to scream and shout and run about the place. Poor Isabelle isn’t the best actress and gives the game away every time they are instructed to do something for a vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All of us who are size 16-18 don’t live off pot noodles and have puffy feet. Christ alive! Leave her weight alone!
I was talking about her rapid weight gain in the past few years due to her incredibly unhealthy diet and lack of exercise. Not speaking generically about anyone who is a size 18.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.