The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy cow I had to clean my kitchen (fast) the gossip is too good lmao
It’s better than love 💕 island only they’re ugly chavs I went and it’s a new thread yay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Ingham's think feeding their kids a balanced diet means a lolly in one hand and a pancake with cream and Nutella in the other .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Your in France and this is what you choose!
Why dont you have some nice fresh crossants and pastrys? But seeing as this was Noon, its more lunch so why not some lovely local cheeses and fresh bread? I am making my own mouth water.
Didn't she say there was a bakery on the caravan site?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So in the latest vlog Esme was off washing up the breakfast things while favourite child Isla was having fun on the park!!! WTF?! Why not get them to do it together!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So in the latest vlog Esme was off washing up the breakfast things while favourite child Isla was having fun on the park!!! WTF?! Why not get them to do it together!
But where was Chris?

Reactions: 3
Your in France and this is what you choose!
Why dont you have some nice fresh crossants and pastrys? But seeing as this was Noon, its more lunch so why not some lovely local cheeses and fresh bread? I am making my own mouth water.
Well....they do live in a trailer. If they vacationed in America they would be stupidly eating Spam and Twinkees in the RV park..... except for Beanie boy ....he might be tied up with other ~ahem~ matters.

Reactions: 8
I can remember camping in south of France and everyday go to bakery and get fresh bread and cakes
That sounds so nice! Can’t believe they’ve missed so many amazing chances to vlog good things

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been addressed, this thread moves too fast for me!

Did Chris blur out HIMSELF doing the clothes washing right next to Esme when she was washing up? (3.55 onwards) cos the direction that Sarah panned the camera to show their clothes was right in that direction...

And if so, why on earth is he hiding from the camera?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been addressed, this thread moves too fast for me!

Did Chris blur out HIMSELF doing the clothes washing right next to Esme when she was washing up? (3.55 onwards) cos the direction that Sarah panned the camera to show their clothes was right in that direction...

And if so, why on earth is he hiding from the camera?
Strange

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.